forum

[resolved] osu lags? glitches

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
i will try reinstalling direxct, osu and yeah i have graphic sound drivers updated
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
nope, still the same
DENKOUSEKKA

KoTLeX wrote:

nope, still the same
Try enabling the Low-End PC mode and disabling everything
Topic Starter
KoTLeX

Yularia wrote:

KoTLeX wrote:

nope, still the same
Try enabling the Low-End PC mode and disabling everything
i dont have this kind of function :D
Ayesha Altugle

KoTLeX wrote:

open up your osu!.(your computer username you are currently using).cfg with notepad and locate MyPcSucks part which is currently 0 in your case, make it 1
for example
MyPcSucks = 1
Topic Starter
KoTLeX

vahn10 wrote:

KoTLeX wrote:

open up your osu!.(your computer username you are currently using).cfg with notepad and locate MyPcSucks part which is currently 0 in your case, make it 1
for example
MyPcSucks = 1
very funny, now how about some help?

Wait what? :DDDDD there is something like that lol!!
DENKOUSEKKA

KoTLeX wrote:

very funny, now how about some help?!
Yeah, It actually is a thing. Try to clean up your PC a bit. Defragging and Cleaning out some unwanted stuff that you don't use.
CCleaner actually helps with trash cleaning and Defraggler helps with the Defragmenting

You can also try to make sure that unwanted processes are closed before you start osu! (Use Task Manager)
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
stil nothing :s
Nagashurai
I have always had this problem as well and I have found that it reoccurs more often when retrying over and over again on the same beatmap, so hitting that first perfect 300 whenever it's a single has always been a pain for me for certain beatmaps. While the vast majority of beatmaps are fine, only a select few will have this hitcircle repeat where it reappears as though it started incorrectly. One of the possible solutions that I have found for these is to redownload the beatmap, but even then it usually will not solve the problem. Soo.... I'd love to see if there's something that can be done for this and I'll even try to upload a video (hopefully today) that can show the issue that I have and you can see if it's similar to what you're seeing.

Edit: 13:27 2/18/2014
After changing my skin I can't recall it happening anymore. I'll continue to try to find it, but so far I haven't seen it again.

Edit 19:34 2/18/2014
I have had it occur, but it wasn't enough to be a noticeable bug, or at least as much as it used to do it for me. I'll keep looking probably tomorrow or something.

Edit: 20:52 2/22/2014
I haven't been able to spot the bug through any of the unranked beatmaps that I play. Maybe it was the old skin that I used to use.
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
Yes! thats the same problem i have, but i dont use any skins and its still bugs
DENKOUSEKKA

KoTLeX wrote:

Yes! thats the same problem i have, but i dont use any skins and its still bugs
Not sure if this will help anything but try using another skin instead of the default one. My FPS usually differs depending on what skin I'm using
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
still can't fix this..
DENKOUSEKKA

KoTLeX wrote:

still can't fix this..
Post your PC Specs
Topic Starter
KoTLeX

Yularia wrote:

KoTLeX wrote:

still can't fix this..
Post your PC Specs
look at first page
peppy
Might be better on the latest build.
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
stil cant find a solution :s
beejayjayn
Since im not 100% sure i understand your problem i will give you my steps how i fixed lagging maps.

I reduced my FPS from unlimited to 120 - i dont need more.

I defrag Osu! trough the Game Booster v3 - dont know if this was the breaking point, but i can imagine slow reading, will cause this issues?

at least i upgraded my RAM for work, since then i dont have no skipping, lagging or glitching.

Try to close all irrelevant programs, go to a smaller window (fullscreen maybe just to much for your PC?) and if you can give me a short video what is happening?

Check a replay for these glitches if they are visible send me a screenshot
ReavR
Even if its late and i dont know if you still need the answer. But try out changing the Universal Offset to something around 0.

Just click that button and press the arrow to the left side to get it lower and to the right to set it higher:

ggnakacarlz
Did you play the game on fullscreen on smallest resolution???

Did the game work as it should? Then try to increase the resolution bit by bit.

if it doesnt, theres 640x480 res too...

Also, did you reduce the display graphics too???
Topic Starter
KoTLeX
Just click that button and press the arrow to the left side to get it lower and to the right to set it higher:

[/quote]

Man... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! it worked i got it set on max, now i decreased it to 0 and it works!

Thanks for the help everyone :)
ReavR
Np dude :D