posted
Total Posts
show more
Kibbleru
This is troll post :3

Garven wrote:

The remap looks much better!

[Insane]
00:25:800 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - After these 1/4s, this spacing was rather tricky fixed
02:47:800 (3,4) - I'm not so keen on this jump though. Try to have the flow like what you did at 01:27:400 (1,2,3) - fixed

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

inb4 another bat comes along to tell you to remap hard
Topic Starter
pkk

Garven wrote:

The remap looks much better! @w@ thanks

[Insane]
00:25:800 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - After these 1/4s, this spacing was rather tricky ok, I adjusted spacing so it was easier to read
02:47:800 (3,4) - I'm not so keen on this jump though. Try to have the flow like what you did at 01:27:400 (1,2,3) - alright, flow should be better now and the jump should be easier to read
Everything fixed, thanks for modding! :D

EDIT: Can a BAT change the title text colour in-game to 253,179,179? (pink) thanksss
Garven
Topic Starter
pkk

Garven wrote:

thank you for re-bubble!!! : DDD
Kibbleru

Garven wrote:

let me buy some of that moe pls
Atrue
Hello~
From random bubble check

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Good map and a little suggestions here.
Quite a successful remap, a lot better than what I last time saw.
Please add Video in Kibbleru's Easy.
Just pointing out something worth saying.
[Kibbleru's Easy]
General
Good diff~
[Normal]
General
Good diff, especially on beats.
[Hard]
General
Just some minor stuff.
Placement
00:26:200 (4) - Maybe just make the note not stacked is better for reading. Example:01:07:400 (3,4) - Also here the stack is not recommended, because the rhythm here is really not as other parts of the music and stacking may lead to puzzling in first try. Example:01:19:400 (1,2,3) - Ah.. Also stacking here is not recommended. This time is because the music is quite flowing and the stop on the note would be a little strange imo. Example:
[Insane]
General
Overall fine~ but some distance is still need to be more controlled.
Placement
01:27:200 (7) - Here the note needs a jump to show the jumps in next notes, and music is becoming more and more strong in that part. Example:01:51:600 (2,3,4) - See the distance here, 1/2 and 1/4 are in the same distance, which is puzzling. I suggest making 1/4 jumps on 3,4. Example:
Call me back when you are ready~
Topic Starter
pkk

Atrue wrote:

Hello~
From random bubble check

[Notion]
This color means it is a suggestion. I prefer to do this, but you can either choose to fix or not.
And this color means some issue to fix I think.

[General]
Good map and a little suggestions here.
Quite a successful remap, a lot better than what I last time saw. thank you ;w;
Please add Video in Kibbleru's Easy. lol for some reason video always disappears in kibbleru's easy, anyways I added back now
Just pointing out something worth saying.
[Kibbleru's Easy]
General
Good diff~
[Normal]
General
Good diff, especially on beats.
[Hard]
General
Just some minor stuff.
Placement
00:26:200 (4) - Maybe just make the note not stacked is better for reading. Example: unstacked
01:07:400 (3,4) - Also here the stack is not recommended, because the rhythm here is really not as other parts of the music and stacking may lead to puzzling in first try. Example: unstacked
01:19:400 (1,2,3) - Ah.. Also stacking here is not recommended. This time is because the music is quite flowing and the stop on the note would be a little strange imo. Example: unstacked

[Insane]
General
Overall fine~ but some distance is still need to be more controlled. made some spacing between a few jumps consistent
Placement
01:27:200 (7) - Here the note needs a jump to show the jumps in next notes, and music is becoming more and more strong in that part. Example:fixed
01:51:600 (2,3,4) - See the distance here, 1/2 and 1/4 are in the same distance, which is puzzling. I suggest making 1/4 jumps on 3,4. Example:ok, fixed

Call me back when you are ready~
All fixed, map is ready to go. Thanks for modding! :)
Kibbleru
woot it's finally happening!
Atrue
The offset of the movie is different with other diffs in Easy... Please fix it. (others are -50)
Teru21
before it get ranked. retake alook on it >< don't kd

pls check this one on hard and insane. 00:24:400 - ;; add time line on 00:24:400 - volume turn down to 30% , add timeline on 00:24:500 - volume turn down to 50% , and add timeline on 00:24:600 - make it 70% back. probably the last mod. >< the sound seems too loud and does bothers me alot

and on easy diff, 00:27:800 (2) - there shouldn't be any clap here, the clap suppose to be here 00:27:400 -
GOGO RANK *A*)///////////
Topic Starter
pkk

Atrue wrote:

The offset of the movie is different with other diffs in Easy... Please fix it. (others are -50)
ah, fixed

Teru21 wrote:

before it get ranked. retake alook on it >< don't kd

pls check this one on hard and insane. 00:24:400 - ;; add time line on 00:24:400 - volume turn down to 30% , add timeline on 00:24:500 - volume turn down to 50% , and add timeline on 00:24:600 - make it 70% back. probably the last mod. >< the sound seems too loud and does bothers me alot

and on easy diff, 00:27:800 (2) - there shouldn't be any clap here, the clap suppose to be here 00:27:400 -
GOGO RANK *A*)///////////
ok, added timing points to reduce the volume. Also fixed the clap on easy, thanks for modding again!! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Atrue
Rechecked and.. Ok~ Time to get it qualified.
:)
Congratulations on the first ranked map!
Ranked~
Topic Starter
pkk
thank you so much : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

big thanks to everyone who helped make it possible <333333333333333

...(^・ω・^ )
Myxo
Congratz ^-^
koreapenguin
first Rank!! Congratz!!
Mao
omg, gratz pkmnyab <3
Lach
All of these samples using the bamboo sound are produced with the same 10ms delayed sample. I suggest everyone disable map samples.

Edit: re-made samples with correct delay http://puu.sh/9I2WF/a0f8abfeeb.rar
rezoons
It's ranked, yay! Congratz ^^
Frostings
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Topic Starter
pkk
Sorry, but could a BAT unrank this quickly?

As Lach pointed out, a few of the hitsounds where two noises were supposed to play at the same time are in fact several ms off of each other. Lach sent me the fixed .wav files and I've replaced them, I just need someone to unrank this so I can update.

Thanks~

EDIT: RIP scores
UnderminE
i like this song, unf unf aniki unf gratz

don't worry about scores, quality comes first
RandF
Gratz !
Kibbleru
Yay my second ranked GD- i mean gratz on your first ranked map

whatever ill post this now

sorry i cant photoshop like you senpai

Topic Starter
pkk

Kibbleru wrote:

Yay my second ranked GD- i mean gratz on your first ranked map

whatever ill post this now

sorry i cant photoshop like you senpai

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL k
KSHR

pkmnyab wrote:

Sorry, but could a BAT unrank this quickly?

As Lach pointed out, a few of the hitsounds where two noises were supposed to play at the same time are in fact several ms off of each other. Lach sent me the fixed .wav files and I've replaced them, I just need someone to unrank this so I can update.

Thanks~

EDIT: RIP scores
Unqualified as per the creator's request. Let me know when you are done.
Kibbleru
early 2nd gratz

Q_Q argg i gotta w8 4 more days for mine nvm i dont

pkmnyab wrote:

thank you so much : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

big thanks to everyone who helped make it possible <333333333333333

...(^・ω・^ )
fggt put me, no dap, and frostings in the credits for modding this about 40 times each.
KSHR
  • Thing which the creator fixed:
  1. Change the stack leniency to 5 in order to let 02:17:200 (1,2,3,5) - stack correctly.
  2. Replace hitsounds; nromal-hitnormal1~3 and soft-hitnormal1~2.

This map should be good to go! Reranked!
koreapenguin
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Topic Starter
pkk

koreapenguin wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
RIP koreapenguin's 230 pp
Ozato Fumika

koreapenguin wrote:

크크크크크크크크킄

PK!!!! WHY AM I NOT IN THE POSTER
Topic Starter
pkk

No Dap wrote:

koreapenguin wrote:

크크크크크크크크킄

PK!!!! WHY AM I NOT IN THE POSTER
I DIDN'T MAKE IT, KIBB DID! GO BEAT HIM UP INSTEAD
Teru21
graaatz? X'3
Nya Nya Neko
Finally....
congrats
- Yuuto -
Congrats!! :3
rip my score on kibbleru's easy
Koiyuki
pk gratz for first rank~
恭喜~
Xiaolin
Dat picture LOL

Gratz

RAINBOW cuz why not
Fycho

koreapenguin wrote:

Frostings wrote:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
gratz for your 1st ranked map~!
Zero__wind
Rip Unranked again due to bad timing, no one found that it's currently too early?
1014 (+14) shuold be a much more appropriate offset for this mapset

also, 00:32:412 (6) - in Insane diff should be snapped to 1/6 instead of 1/4
00:32:400 (7) - in Hard ^

00:36:900 (5) - in Insane shuold be snapped to 1/6 as well, there're four beats on 1/6 snap divisor from 00:36:800 - to 00:37:000 - if you listen closely
but for this case, the simplest sollution is to remove 00:36:900 (5) - and move 00:36:900 (5) - further to the upright, example below ↓

Besides, you could do some other minor changes for hitsounds or anything to improve the mapset, as long as you tell me what you've changed
maybe consider shorten 00:39:000 (1) - and 02:29:400 (1) - to 1/2 sliders, like what you have in Hard diff, that would sound and play much better imo

Call me back when you think it's ready
Sorry for the inconvenience
Topic Starter
pkk

Zero__wind wrote:

Rip Unranked again due to bad timing, no one found that it's currently too early? /me runs
1014 (+14) shuold be a much more appropriate offset for this mapset fixed for all diffs

also, 00:32:412 (6) - in Insane diff should be snapped to 1/6 instead of 1/4 fixed
00:32:400 (7) - in Hard ^ fixed

00:36:900 (5) - in Insane shuold be snapped to 1/6 as well, there're four beats on 1/6 snap divisor from 00:36:800 - to 00:37:000 - if you listen closely
but for this case, the simplest sollution is to remove 00:36:900 (5) - and move 00:36:900 (5) - further to the upright, example below ↓
fixed

Besides, you could do some other minor changes for hitsounds or anything to improve the mapset, as long as you tell me what you've changed
maybe consider shorten 00:39:000 (1) - and 02:29:400 (1) - to 1/2 sliders, fixed like what you have in Hard diff, that would sound and play much better imo

Call me back when you think it's ready
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks for modding, rip scores
show more