go go <3 ╭( ･ㅂ･)و
- Black: Suggestions
- Bold: Importance.You might consider
- Red:Unrank issues. You Must Fix[General]
how about rename Insane to Lunatic? It's touhou song.
kkk, forgot xD[Insane]
- 00:01:196 (4) –why not add whistle at sliderhead to follow the musice?It sounds better imo.It seems you added at 00:03:833 (4) –
- 00:06:471 (4) -00:09:108 (4) -00:11:745 (4) –etc.these the same as above
The sounds get too monotonous for me when there is a whistle on each hit. I prefer the sounds when we skip over these whistles.
- 00:04:493 (2) –should add clap at sliderhead not whistle imo, since the beat in musice is the same as 00:03:998 and00:04:987 –
- 00:25:097 (1) –same^
I feel the whistle is more fitting since the clap at that hit is more low in pitch than the other two.
- 00:25:592 (2) –adding a clap will be better to fit drums in music
added a whistle
- 00:26:086 (4) –sliderhead ^
did a whistle
- 01:00:372 (4) –It’s good to avoid the overlap by00:59:713 (2) –
- 00:58:724 (5) –how about using this rhythm?, since there is no beat at00:58:888 – so it’s nice to make a jump with a blank. And also there is a triplet at 00:58:640 –
I don't think the gap fits personally. I'd consider using a triplet instead on top of the 5, but I won't change it now.
- 01:36:717 –adding a circle is also good, stream starting at 01:36:635 – to follow drums.
I can't agree, I don't hear the stream starting until 01:36:800.
- 01:37:294 (4) -–how about changing to two 1/4 sliders? Plays more smooth than 1/4 reverses
It's a good thought but I'd like to keep the reverses for now since I feel they fit the music better and add contrast with 03:59:713 (1,2).
- 01:39:932 (8) –miss a whistle at sliderhead?
- 01:41:415 (5) -^
- 01:46:195 –there is a clear drums, so it’s better to cut this to 1/2 rhythm. Also add a clap then.
I think I'd like to leave the two sliders for now since I use this rhythm at all similar places throughout the kiais. I seems to fit with vocals alright.
- 01:47:184 (2) – how about adding a clap? sound better for me
I feel it stands out too much from the music.
- 01:53:119 (4) – move to (452,280) to avoid the weird overlapping
should be better now
- 02:13:064 (7) – a suggestion, how about this?. It plays more natural imo.
alright I'll try it
- 02:35:152 (3,4) –hard to hit, how about removing 02:35:317 (4) – and change 02:35:152 (3) – to reverse?
I like the current pattern but maybe it is kind of troll. Let me try to play with it.
- 02:53:943 (4) – miss a finish imo
- 03:19:493 (3) – why not add a whistle at sliderhead?
- 03:24:767 (3) –^
Same as beginning, I feel it blends better with the music this way.
- 03:23:778 – hitsound volume is too low, can’t hear it when I play. I recommend you use 50%
I wanted to drop the volume here to try and bring out the music more. I think it's audible, I'd like to leave it for now.
- 03:27:075 (1) – drum clap and 03:27:570 (2,3) –drum finish will be better
- 03:34:822 (2,3) –avoid overlapping since03:34:328 (1,2) –this distance is large
Was just how I envisioned the music here. It plays fine imo but I'll change if need be.
- 03:51:471 (3) –miss a clap imo
- 03:54:107 (2) –adding a clap will be better
- 00:38:943 (6) –I suggest you use this,, Silderend at vocal and spinner start at blue tick.
- 02:37:129 (2) –whistle at sliderhead and clap at sliderend is better.
- 02:37:129 (2,3) –ctrl+g them? Rhythm good imo
Imo the current rhythm follows the music best.
- 03:51:470 (5) –clap at sliderhead since this is a “snare drum” in m
Some hitsounds suggestion in Insane diff are the same as hard/normal/easy.[Normal]
- 01:03:338 (1) –miss a clap at sliderend
- 01:19:162 (1) –shoud add finish not whistle at sliderhead since there is a crash in music
- 01:45:536 (1) –miss a clap at sliderend
- 02:27:734 (1) –add finish at sliderhead, this 02:33:009 (1) –is the same, due to the crash
Imo the finish is too soft in the music.
- 03:51:140 (4) –add clap at slideend since you missed it
Some important clap should added at the 3rd kiai though you follow vocals at some 03:47:349 –and some other area. Other diffs ard the same.[Easy]
- 01:15:866 (3) –this looks a little weird for me.How about trying this?
I think I prefer the current placement since it's pretty unique and fits imo. ;_;
02:36:635 (2) - How do you feel about this as a flow alternative from the straight slider into the right-hand curve? (http://puu.sh/7bbnr.jpg). This way you are helping build up the flow for the change in direction of slider 1 of the next combo.
03:27:074 (1) - I felt you should try to reveal the tail of this slider a little more to prevent throwing beginners off. As you can see the tail of this slider is slightly overlapping the body to the point where the slider tick is being hidden slightly. Here's my alternative (http://puu.sh/7bbuN.jpg).
Here I prefer the shape of the slider now and how it fits in the pattern, and I think the player will know what to expect after 03:21:800 (1).
02:14:547 (1) - I feel you could aid flow a little more to start this section off by angling the slider a little more into the following slider by moving the head point to the right a little like so (http://puu.sh/7bczp.jpg).
I'm a bit on the fence for this one since I like the current angle because downward motion feels more natural for me and it fits better with the 3. Since it's a hold slider, I think flow isn't so much effected.
02:19:162 (5) - Similarly here, how do you feel about angling the slider so it is at a perfect right angle with the blanket of the slider before it? I feel it looks prettier and flows nicely too (http://puu.sh/7bcEl.jpg).
02:21:800 (5) - I also felt that this slider could be moved down a touch so that its tail blankets slider 1 and also snugly blankets slider 2 a little more as well. I also felt that with my alternative, you should make it so slider 2 heads straight up in a perfect line like so (http://puu.sh/7bcJO.jpg).
I adjusted the blanket but I'd like to leave the angle on the 2 and I like the reach to the right on the 3 since it makes it more interesting imo.
03:19:822 (3) - How do you feel about angling this slider down a little for some good flow? (http://puu.sh/7bdeF.jpg).
04:34:987 (2) - Similar angle change so you aren't compacting and stifling these end sliders so they have a little more impact by themselves freestanding a little more (http://puu.sh/7bddo.jpg).
should be good now
00:03:833 (4,1) - First of all id like to point out that this is AMAZING and INVENTIVE spacing that goes perfectly with the deep drums in the background so any modder reading this post keep that in mind, listen out for the sounds of music.
00:43:888 (5) - I felt that if you implemented an outward curving slider at the bottom, you should really have an outward curving slider before it to compliment its movement so it doesn't feel out of place. Here's what I went with (http://puu.sh/7bdDc.jpg).
ok lets try
00:55:426 (1,2) - I really feel that this section flows out of the anti jump a little better if the two sliders were angled to the right a little more than they were before like this (http://puu.sh/7bdFZ.jpg).
I see the concern there but I think I'd like to leave it for now. To me the current placement encourages more circle flow from the 8-9.
01:26:580 (4) - I think I managed to get this repeat slider even more in line that it was previously (http://puu.sh/7bdLm.jpg).
01:42:074 (1,2,3) - I feel you should stick to linear here, in my opinion moving the first note down a touch improves the whole triple to slider and helps with the continuity of the song (http://puu.sh/7bdPq.jpg). Plus there isn't any particular vocals here that warrant a unique part of the song in my opinion.
ok I made it linear
03:21:470 (3) - I felt this slider could even go nearly flat as part of the trio (http://puu.sh/7be8s.jpg).
unsure here, I think I prefer a bit of downward motion after the 3 onto the 1
I felt that OD8 would bring more diversity to the leaderboards and prompt hd hr players to improve their accuracy even further.
I just feel that 7 appeals to more players of all play levels. But idk.
01:08:448 (5) - Perhaps stack this note on preceding slider 4's head for neatness. On the plus side, thehe spacing seems more even if you include my alternative also (http://puu.sh/7beAg.jpg).
I prefer there not to be a jump between 4 and 5 here, so I'd like to leave it like this for now.
I WILL RECHECK THIS. Great mapset, loved each diff and good luck ranking!
K.Penguin's Mod <3 (my mod is all suggestion)
- Disable widescreen support. It's for widescreen SB only. proof~
- seem good =w=b
- 00:25:096 (2,3) - check distance xD
- 03:17:184 (1) - just suggestion this Drum sampleset whistle how about? or soft whistle xD
I did soft finish
- 03:34:987 - how about this rhythm? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1371567
I want the rhythm to be the same as the ones before it ^^
- 02:50:811 (3) - add clap slider head ?
- 03:17:184 (1) - same reason normal
- 04:32:348 (5) - unsnap is here! check ai mod xD
- aw.... nothing >w<
this already ranked xD
GL >w< and star ~★
The resolution of bg is 1336x768. Why don't you make it just 1366x768 ;__; 1336 seems weird, even it's still rankable I guess
kk lemme see
Others are clean o/
- 00:05:646 (2,3) - To compare with other patterns which goes with same music as here, the distance between (2) and (3)'s sliderhead might be a bit smaller (e.g.: 00:08:283 (2,3) - The music here is same as 00:05:646 (2,3) -, but the spacing between them is much bigger than 00:05:646 (2,3) -.) Perhaps make them larger in a flow way to make all the pattern like that consistent?
Hm makes sense but I think I'd like to keep it. I circle created by 2-3 and the drop into 4 is nice imo.
- 00:06:470 (4,5,6) - Really nazi mod. The distances between these three slider's slidertails should be same cuz that might be looked more comfortable and clean imo. Perhaps my explanation isn't that clear, so I'd just take a screenshot of that. Current pattern shows like this:
Yeah, just move (5) up like 1 or 2 girds (lv4) and this issue will be solved.
fixed it \o/
- 00:29:547 (2,3) - The cursor might be too crowded when the players are playing this part. Probably you have to increase the spacing between these two objects to solve this problem, even it's not really a big issue. lol
ok lets try
- 00:58:723 (6,7,1) - (6,7) goes for anti-jump, and then suddenly (7,1) goes for a huge jump. That would be played really bad cuz the players couldn't follow the rhythm you know, even the music fits like that. Perhaps you'll need to increase the spacing between (6,7) and it won't be that like an anti-jump.
Lololol it was a mistake sorry ;_; I accidentally deleted a note.
- 00:58:723 (6) - Oh, and you forget this clap.
- 01:52:789 (3,4) - I don't really like this anti-jump, perhaps avoid that overlap and move (4) to somewhere?
Hmm I just feel like the idea of the 3-4 fits the music. I'd like to keep if possible I don't have a problem in play.
- 02:45:701 (4) - You should just ctrl+g and opposite the head and the end of this slider, and then the flow between (3) and (4) will be like the flow between 02:44:877 (1,2) -. That would be more comfortable and flow while gameplaying.
- 02:55:756 (3,4) - Perhaps move (4) down a bit and then make a W-like flow among (1,2,3,4,5)? See the following picture and you'll know it o3o
gonna play with these and remap this bit \:D/
- 03:45:371 (1) - To make a better flow between this slider and 03:45:866 (2) -, I'd prefer to change this slider's shape to something with more curve. Actually, after that changing, the distance among (3)'s slider tail, (1)'s slider tail and (4) will be the same, which is much nicer than current inconsistent distance. Like this! k I'm too nazi
changed it thanks for mentioning
- 04:26:085 (4) - How about changing the flow to a straight way?
ok I'll try something
Jumpy maps <3
- 00:47:514 (1) - naziiiiiiiii, but that curve can be nicer
- 00:57:734 - I can hear a clap sound in the music, just like the sound at 00:57:404 -. Perhaps add a clap here?
- 01:33:338 (3,4) - This little jump makes me feel nonsense, and the placement looks not that clean. Perhaps use the same spacing to replace them? Actually I don't see any reason for jumping lol
ah ok :<
- 01:53:531 (1) - End this spinner at 01:56:085 -, or at least let the break start at here? 01:56:085 - sounds more like a place where the spinner should be ended than current 01:55:426 - imo
niceee not sure what I was thinking there
- 02:43:228 (2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern would be a bit too hard for a [hard] diff, but it flows really well and fits with the song nicely. To solve this problem, perhaps you'll need to reduce the spacing between them, especially (4,5,6) I think.
ok spacing reduced
- 02:14:217 - Add a note here to follow that vocal? After the breaks, beginners will be confused if the first object appears after the vocal appears imo, so you should add a note there as a beginning.
Hm yea it's a good point but I think I'd like to stick with starting the downbeat here instead. Vocals aren't followed in the section anyways.
- 02:52:789 - I can't hear any sound in the music here, perhaps remove the object here to leave a blank there? You can do something like:
Jumpy uws maps are so cool \:D/ Good luck ~
Hay, M4M ;w;[Easy]
- Maybe make the CS 2.8? So it doesn't match the Normal's CS
Understandable but I'm not gonna fiddle with this since it's an old map.
- 00:39:767 (1) - Slider seems a bit too short for an Easy. Maybe take it out and put a break here until the next note?
I'd like to think it's ok, the spinner can be cleared with only a few spins.
- 00:43:393 (2) - You should make this the same shape as 00:42:239 (1). Or at least something pretty close to it
ok gave it more curve
- 01:08:613 (1,2) - Make both of these straight
Hm I think these are identical sliders.
- 01:19:162 (1,2) - Blanket is off
Honestly looks fine for me.
- 02:26:085 (2,1) - Make these straight
Again these are identical sliders, try putting one over the other you'll see.
- 03:32:349 (1,1) - Blanket is off
I'm not seeing it.
- Add a break in between 03:36:305 (3,1)? Like how I mentioned in the mod for Normal
It's too short, osu won't allow a break time there. It will delete it after exiting the editor.
- I would suggest making this AR4
Can't really agree there. The song is fast and 5 is a better spread.
- 00:00:042 (1,2) - Blanket is a bit off
Honestly I can't see it.
- 00:05:646 (4,1) - ^ (Sorry, I'm a nazi to blankets)
I think fixed ;_;
- 00:10:591 (4) - NC?
Makes it inconsistent. Check the rest of the section.
- 00:18:009 (2,1) - Blanket off
- 00:20:151 (3) - I'd do something like this. Move the 2nd to last white anchor up a bit to blanket 00:19:162 (2)
Hm this one seems fine for me, makes the 3 too curved.
- 00:44:877 (1,2) - Could be blanketed better
- 00:44:712 (5) - Since this is a Normal, I would remove this note. New players probably wouldn't understand it if there was this note
Hm yea can't really agree there. Fits with the music and follows in a pattern through the section. This sort of thing is standard at this difficulty level.
- 00:55:261 (5) - ^ (This is just my opinion)
- 01:14:877 (2) - Make this slider straight?
Do you mean perfectly horizontal? I think I prefer it slightly angled.
- 01:47:514 (4,1) - Blanket this better
- I would add a break in between 03:36:305 (3,1). It would give the player some time to react to the next note
Can't do it.
- 00:08:613 (3) - Maybe make this slider the same shape as 00:09:107 (4)?
I think more curve is better to twist into 4-5.
- 00:28:393 (6,7) - Make the same shape?
Hm seems they are so similar, I think I copy pasted them.
- 00:31:360 (6) - I would consider making this slider the same as 00:31:031 (5), then blanketing it with 00:30:536 (4)
I liked it better straight like the 4 and contrasting flow with 1.
- 00:32:349 (3,4) - Blanket is a bit off
- 00:33:668 (6,1) - ^
Not sure, these seem fine to me.
- 00:39:767 (1) - Maybe instead of this spinner, you could map her vocals?
Naw, spinner fits much better with the music in a general sense.
- 00:53:448 (3,5) - Check stack (Move 00:53:448 (3) - to x:435 y:171)
- 01:07:129 (4,7) - ^ (Move 01:07:954 (7) - to x:436 y:312)
- 01:09:272 (3,4) - Blanket is off
- 01:15:866 (5) - Maybe turn this into 2 1/2 sliders? Imo it fits better
Think I'd like to keep it, it's a pattern followed through the whole section.
- 01:20:316 (4,5) - Blanket is off
- 01:26:085 (1,2,3) - This could be mistaken as a stream, and since this is a Hard difficulty, players might not know it's 3 single taps
Possibly but it adds some difficult and fits the song. I don't want to change it since it can be an enjoyable pattern.
- 02:24:107 (5,1) - I don't see the point in the spacing here. Maybe keep this part to DS?
Hm I feel it adds to the build up there. I feel the music really starts to pick up.
- 02:26:580 (6,8) - Blanket is off
Blanket wasn't intended.
- 02:28:723 (4,5) - ^
Seems fine for me.
- 02:30:701 (2,3) - ^
Guess I don't really see how it's off.
- 02:30:701 (2,3) - Maybe remove NC?
Maybe you added it on accident. I don't have one here.
- 03:25:756 (1,2) - Check stack (Move 03:26:745 (2) 's x to 127)
- 03:29:547 (2,3) - Maybe do something like this?
That is what I did, it's just at a slight angle.
- 03:40:426 (3) - Move to x:224 y:83
I think I fixed the star.
- 03:45:206 (3,4) - Blanket better
- 04:02:679 (1,4) - Check stack (Move 04:04:162 (4) to x:270 y:227)
- 00:00:701 (3,4) - Blanket?
4 is blanketing the tail, seems fine.
- 00:02:184 (6,2) - Check stack (Move 00:03:009 (2) 's y to 197)
- 00:07:459 (6,2) - ^ (Move 00:08:283 (2) to x:331 y:179)
- 00:55:756 (2,4) - ^ (Move 00:56:415 (4) 's y to 361)
These seem fine. It makes no different in play.
- 01:15:042 (1,4) - Dunno if you're going for blankets but this one is off
- 01:21:140 (3) - Maybe take out the red anchor and turn it into a slider like 01:21:800 (1)?
Naw I think I'll leave it the way I originally mapped it.
- 01:31:607 (1,2) - I see you're going for spacing, but maybe move these two closer together?
I think you mean to the 6? I just feel this spacing fits with the music here, I'd like to keep it.
- 01:52:789 (3,4) - Increase spacing on these and decrease spacing on 01:53:118 (4,1)
- 02:08:613 (4,6) - Idk if you're going for stacking, but if so, stack 02:09:107 (6) - under 02:08:613 (4)
Prefer it this way. Makes the 6 more visible.
- 02:09:932 (5,6) - Could be blanketed better
- 03:26:745 (2) - Move to x:137 y:165 to match the spacing of 03:25:426 (4,1)
- 04:06:470 (1,3) - Check stack (Move 04:07:294 (3) 's y to 65)
- 04:07:954 (1,3) - Trying not to stack?
Yep, plays nicer imo.
- 04:14:877 (3,4,5) - The music seems to be getting slower (imo) so maybe decrease the spacing between these?
Hm I just feel the music is the same at 04:04:571 (4) so I think it's alright.
- 04:27:074 (5,6) - Blanket
So many sliders ;-;
Ah, so much. I hope this helped and sorry if some of it doesn't make any sense. I'm quite tired ;_;
Modding this cuz I like this map a lot
- preview time is unnsnapped I think, snap it to 01:26:989
- is the tag ¨o¨ really necessary?
I'm really not sure, I copied the tags from Irie Miyuki's post. I think maybe it's best to keep it.
- 00:20:643 (6) - what about changing the rhythm here, since I'll like to have a click action here 00:20:808 - due to the vocals, something like:
It's good but it can't work well with the symmetry and I like the current rhythm in that it mimics the 1/1 sliders in the section.
- 01:02:676 (4,5,6,7) - a bit nazi, but I'll like if you make this stream a bit curved, for better transition with the previous circles
I think I prefer the straight stream, but I'll moved 01:02:511 (3) more in line to make transition better. Let me know if it's not ok.
- 01:36:962 (3,4) - make this a bit more close? not a big deal, but a bit hard to read in first play
I'd like to keep this. I feel it's standard spacing in this section for 1/4 starting with 01:31:357 (6,1).
- 01:40:258 (1) - a little part of this slider is offscreen
- 02:03:335 (1) - is this NC really necesary?
- 02:13:885 (1) - ^
I think I'd like to keep these since the two sliders in the combo here are really transitional and have large spacing.
- 03:25:423 add some hitsound here? maybe whistle or a finish with low volume
kkkkkk added finish
- HP +1 for better spread with Lunatic? since Lunatic 7 and hard 5, Is better 6 IMO
I'd like to keep 5 if it's alright. I've watched players fail Hard diffs because they can't keep up with the drain.
- 00:39:599 why not a cool slider like the lunatic?
Since there aren't a lot of 1/2 sliders like in Lunatic, I felt the 6 ending on the downbeat is best. A spinner after that is natural, I think it works well.
- 00:56:412 (4,5) - blanket /me runs
- 01:10:588 (7,1) - nice pattern, but make a perfect line? unless if it's on purpose
- 01:18:170 (5,7) - you can do a better blanket here
- 03:25:423 (4) - same as lunatic
- 02:19:159 (5) - this is touching the HP bar
I don't think it's touching the default skin bar. Maybe yours is bigger.
- Use OD2 instead to balance the settings and the spread; Easy 2 Normal 4 Hard 6
- 01:27:071 (1) - too close after a spinner, the best solution here is removing the spinner and mapping that part properly
kkk, let me know if it doesn't work for you.
- 03:21:467 this greenline is unnecesary right?
Let me know when you reply to this /