forum

Help me become a better Osu!Mania Streamer!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuichi Jin
Hey guys!

I go by AnimeKrasus just about everywhere I go anymore, and I'm a streamer. League of Legends and Osu! are my games to stream. I'm posting here to ask you guys how I can become a better streamer (and inadvertently ask for follows :P). Would you guys like to see requests for songs to stream? I play a lot with friends, but I do a lot of solo as well. What do you guys think would help make me a better Osu streamer?
Aqo

AnimeKrasus wrote:

What do you guys think would help make me a better Osu streamer?
playing actual mania maps above complete beginner level (like this) and not [Easy]/[Normal] autoconverts

also having a webcam that shows fingers, good video quality (upload speed), and being able to "dance" i.e. play inverse on slow parts (and doing it at every chance) and so on
Xcrypt
yes dancing fingers are gooood.
iWhorse

Aqo wrote:

playing actual maps above complete beginner level

this

seriously its a pain in the ass to even glance at these types of streams

also i suggest practicing if you plan to stream mania as a "main attraction", for the above reason. you don't have a lot of play count, so that's why i'm saying this.
Drace
I'd say it depends what your goal is. If it's to impress people then you got lots and lots of training to do before making there... but most streams aren't about that. If your able to entertain your viewers in any way, such as being funny, intelligent, critical,etc etc. Viewers will stay if they see what they like. What im trying to say is if you don't got impressive skills there's ways to make up for that. I mean look at pewdiepie, he isn't world champion or anything, he actually kinda sucks haha
1chimaru

Drace wrote:

I'd say it depends what your goal is. If it's to impress people then you got lots and lots of training to do before making there... but most streams aren't about that. If your able to entertain your viewers in any way, such as being funny, intelligent, critical,etc etc. Viewers will stay if they see what they like. What im trying to say is if you don't got impressive skills there's ways to make up for that. I mean look at pewdiepie, he isn't world champion or anything, he actually kinda sucks haha

well pewds have good talents in comedy and humor ya know ^_^
1chimaru
anyway if u really want to stream in mania, you have to start from scratch. which is play the slow and easy song then proceed further and further...or perhaps you can train the insane maps till you can be one with the rhythm. Uhh one more thing. make sure to turn off the sound effects and get a skin that your eyes can see properly. hope this helps~