forum

What anime has left you extremely angered/annoyed?

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen

Skriggle wrote:

Surprised no one brought this one up, but School Days pissed me off to the point where I had to take breaks between every two episodes. The MC is a selfish, horny teen(which I guess really sums up actual high school guys) and the two girls surrounding him are just as stupid as himself. 10/10 would punch wall again.
nobody mentions school days because
You're all into a series and you're loving every episode
SharinganGirl
High School DxD, but I will give it a try again for the comedy.
Armaggedon25
On a more recent note, the ending for Kyoukai no Kanata left a really bitter taste in my mouth. It was so, SO VERY incredibly forced that I felt like the enjoyment I got from other episodes was ripped right out of me.
Navizel

Armaggedon25 wrote:

On a more recent note, the ending for Kyoukai no Kanata left a really bitter taste in my mouth. It was so, SO VERY incredibly forced that I felt like the enjoyment I got from other episodes was ripped right out of me.
Oh yeah right, this one. I forgot to add
One of the reasons why I'm disappointed in Fall 2013.
stealthpaw
Recently? Sword Art Online.
It was such a great concept, started brilliantly and i was loving it. Great sound/music and art - but then after episode 3 we get the story.
The fact they skipped 90% of the levels and then suddenly changed games just pissed me off and i hated kirito's new avatar.
The last few episodes was the only reconciliation for whatever smoldering bit of story was left.
momp
oreimo tbh, i don't think they should have gone with the incest ending. also the second half of sword art online wasn't good, they could have easily ended the anime after they got out of sao and not have all that stuff with asuna getting kidnapped.
sayaka-miki

stealthpaw wrote:

It was such a great concept, started brilliantly and i was loving it. Great sound/music and art - but then after episode 3 we get the story.
The fact they skipped 90% of the levels and then suddenly changed games just pissed me off and i hated kirito's new avatar.
The last few episodes was the only reconciliation for whatever smoldering bit of story was left.
have to agree. the main plot line after episode 3 was that kirito gets all the ladies and eventually finds the love of his life who he protects with his life. (which, of course, isn't the actual concept of it.)

second season of it was just fanservice everywhere with needed incest.
Topic Starter
Squidyy

sayaka-miki wrote:

stealthpaw wrote:

have to agree. the main plot line after episode 3 was that kirito gets all the ladies and eventually finds the love of his life who he protects with his life. (which, of course, isn't the actual concept of it.)

second season of it was just fanservice everywhere with needed incest.
I never watched SOA, but here's my knowledge of it.

Apparently the first episode or two were the greatest thing to mankind because people would not shut up about it when they came out. Then I never heard of it again after that...
And now all I hear is people saying "Meh, it was okay..."

Also something about sandwiches
oiiopo
Aku No Hana.

Anyone who didn't give up after the first two episodes were treated to a few phenomenal episodes in the middle and then the worst last episode of all time. I mean, I know it's a sequel hook, but still :?
sayaka-miki
I never watched SOA, but here's my knowledge of it.

Apparently the first episode or two were the greatest thing to mankind because people would not shut up about it when they came out. Then I never heard of it again after that...
And now all I hear is people saying "Meh, it was okay..."

Also something about sandwiches
you're right about the sandwiches.

there's at least 2 parts i can remember where they eat sandwiches together for at least 5 minutes.
Ven
School Days - I instantly hated it after the first episode and dropped it.
Noucome - TOO FREAKIN' SHORT.
Aku no Hana - Shit animation.
Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece - They never end.
washedupplayer
Every anime with the "we'll leave you with an awesome teaser and/or cliffhanger of what we'll never show, because this season is over, so go and read the source material" ending. Also these shows usually don't have a second season :(
YukinoDesuDesu
Zetman- If only I could get back my lost time.... I still don't know why I watched it, glad the sales went horribly :D just like trash deserves
Ikikaera
Sora no Otoshimono.
At one point I just had to quit this Anime due to this completely retarded main character.
Also, I don't like extremely oversized boobs, and this Anime seems to be all about that.
Fakiezi
School days, Guilty crown and Deadman wonderland.
Guilty Crown and Deadman wonderland were like so awesome, just those endings.
And School Days is just.. Someone please, kill me.
Ikikaera

Makojita wrote:

School days, Guilty crown and Deadman wonderland.
Guilty Crown and Deadman wonderland were like so awesome, just those endings.
And School Days is just.. Someone please, kill me.
I have to admit, I didn't even hate School days. This ending actually made me cry. Not because Makoto died, but because he promised Setsuna to protect Sekai.

Call me weird, but I actually thought it was really sad.
Magicphoenix
Aside from School Days;
Aquarion Evol - too much NTR

Others would be Mayo Chiki - no development, no ending, no nothing and Gin no Saji - the world's stupidest and most irritating protagonist

PS @OP : You do NOT kick a puppy. Ever.
Yuzukki
nagi no asukara because of miuna's annoying obsession of hikari, and henneko because of azusa and the horrible ending.
sao too, i was expecting something like attack on titan, but instead it was just kirito's harem. plus, if i where any of the characters, i would never touch nervgear again after what happened.
Sapphiire_old_1
sakura trick , the hype is just to damn high
Navizel
Nagi no Asukara is NTR no Asukara after all.

and yes, Sao is shit.
Frikdell
School Days - I hated everyone with my soul, only felt a little sorry for Kotonoha, but she and everyone were stupid and/or a douche/whore. The ending was awesome and the only good thing about it. That was a nice boat.

SAO - Expected badass MMO anime,whe have the first half aaaaaand it's a shitty harem! Kirito is OP just because, forced incest and Asuna who had potential became completely useless. Hope they make something definitely NOT like the second half on the 2nd season.

Gantz - The protagonist was a piece of shit, and worst ending ever. I get it, there wasn't source material but they could have made it better that that.
Sapphiire_old_1

Frikdell wrote:

SAO - Expected badass MMO anime,whe have the first half aaaaaand it's a shitty harem! Kirito is OP just because, forced incest and Asuna who had potential became completely useless. Hope they make something definitely NOT like the second half on the 2nd season.

I have high expectations for the 2nd season, but i am pretty sure i will get disappointed
Angelsmelody
goshuushou sama ninomiya kun - it has no story.Only fan service and moe moe shit
Armaggedon25
I don't know if it's fair to list Endless Eight here or not.

Anyway, after some further thinking, Upotte's anime annoyed me quite a bit because it wasn't too faithful to the source material, and instead opted for too much fanservice. I still found it enjoyable, somewhat, because they were accurate with the guns.

The only thing that actually annoys me about SAO is how much of a Gary Stu Kirito is. The harem stuff just comes with that. Seriously, why make someone so obviously perfect. Why.