forum

Allow Searching For Non Full Combo S Ranks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +28
Topic Starter
Friggles
The rank search should have an option for non full combo S ranks (Silver S as well). I would like to fix some of the scores and have forgotten them.

Edit: There should be two options maybe. One for actual slider breaks and one for anything off the maximum combo (where you get 100 on a slider or whatever does that).
Myke B
Yeah, I think there should be an option when you sort by rank silver SS, SS, Silver S, S, A, B, C, D, No full combo. I have no stars though, sorry :/
Raging Bull

Myke B wrote:

Yeah, I think there should be an option when you sort by rank silver SS, SS, Silver S, S, A, B, C, D, No full combo. I have no stars though, sorry :/
There is filter by rank.
Myke B

Raging Bull wrote:

Myke B wrote:

There is filter by rank.
Yea I know, what I meant was: I wished peppy would add on "no full combo" to the already existing list :)
Sentient_DELETED
Support!!!
Yukiteru Amano
I use collection for this type of thing. Implementing it seems uncessary...
Topic Starter
Friggles
Many people do not use a collection, so it is not unnecessary to them. The point is that it can find any S non full combo ranks.
haha5957
people needs to learn how to read
Topic Starter
Friggles
Bara-
Also for FC A/B/C/D <-- Possible
In Taiko I always have low acc, but FC (90% mostly >.<) so it gives an A
Wander Away
Also filtering by your accuracy would be helpful.
abraker
Happy near birthday, last post. Uhh... bump!
Bara-
LOL
I'd still want this
Haganenno
I think the easiest way to implement it would be something like:

Group: Combo Achieved.

It would take the maximum combo achieved, multiply by 100 and then divided by the maximum combo of the song. You would then get a percent of the song cleared. Then the song selection menu would group like:

[*]>99,9% Cleared
[*]>99,5% Cleared
[*]>95% Cleared
[*]>90% Cleared

Then you would choose:

Sort: By Rank Achieved.

Then access whatever group you'd like and clear all those sitting at 99,5% and etc. with S and A ranks.

Asking how would you get rid of the pesky 3 star maps you didn't FC ages ago? Simply. Type in "stars>=5.5" or whatever you'd like and you're done.

I think it would be cool, because it would use the same functions that are already in the game and Peppy wouldn't need to create some kind of new UI tables and such. It would also let you clear songs where you failed like 100 combo behind and etc.
DeletedUser_4050493
I Think Full Combo and No Full Combo should be on other Category Than SS A B C D because we can get A or even B maybe? I dont play standard mode lately but I think this is good Idea to Find Full Combo Map and No Full Combo Map...
Granger
I need this, in ctb you can get S rank without actually Fcing so sometimes you have 1 miss plays ranked and when you want to fix these, you cant actually search for them... :V