forum

osu! Academy Doki Doki Adventures: The Beginning

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

Grab her face
Ceph23
Better return the favor then.

Grab dat face
Trash Boat
mmm im kinda confused........ grab her face
loldcraft
choice:
[X] Get up

opened ended answer:
place your hand on top of her's (preventing it from moving away) while getting up, then holding it with both hands after you get up and lead her towards a secluded indoor place (while trying to maintain a blank confused look on your face)

fyi put it in != jam it in
jam it in is from a fate/stay night doujin, put it in is from excel saga (the option keeps appearing in the list of choices)
Topic Starter
Bweh
"..." You place your hands around the girl's face as well.

But nothing happens.

Your staring game continues as the wind keeps whistling by and the mundane, everyday chatter goes on in the distance. Just you and a loli behind the club building holding each other's faces.

You suppose this is fine. For now, anyway; you have homework due tomorrow, you don't have plans for the weekend, and you need to take a huge dump.

"Hey, uh, what's your name?"

"..."

"Er... how'd you know mine?"

"..."

"Are you some kind of mute?"

Looks like you'll have to step up your game.

[] Pretend to get up and leave
[] Start singing the national anthem of Uruguay
[] Kiss her
[] Pray to Jesus
Cyclohexane
Well, time to pick the only choice that isn't retarded

[X] Kiss her
Tanzklaue
kiss her and and your existence as the most beta of them all!
Zeraph
kiss her. then proceed to bone her.
Trash Boat
finally some common sense here. kiss her, but nothing more else
dennischan
kiss her
Sheepsticks
loldcraft
[quote=loldcraft][X] Start singing the national anthem of Uruguay
(Assuming you can sing it right)
Now look at her reaction and see if she's really deaf[/quote]
Well, toldya there's more to it

Supposed to edit not post whoops
Topic Starter
Bweh
ugh edition

That's it—you need a reaction out of this girl and you need it now.

You take a good look at the girl in front of you. She's probably no more than thirteen at most, but she's showing the first signs of development already. That fleeting beauty you can only find in little girls—slim figures; smooth skin; innocent eyes... Her dark hair and clear eyes show a great contrast and those frills are really doing it for you. Damn, you're kinda getting into the mood. The loli's stoic gaze isn't as off putting as you would expect.

Anyway, your beta kicks in so you decide for a peck on the lips. Nothing much; should still raise the sexual assault flag anyway.

You take a deep breath, close your eyes, and in one swift motion, lock your lips with hers. You quickly retrea—

"?!" You open your eyes. You can't move your head back?

The girl's expression is still the same as ever, as if absolutely nothing happened. But her powerful grip on your face implies otherwise... What's going on with this girl? Is this some kind of mental disease? Well it can't be so bad if it means your kiss lasts longer...

Not a moment later, she closes her eyes and starts moaning into your mouth.

Wait, it's not moaning. It sounded like it at first but it's slowly forming into something else—something familiar... Guitars? It sounds like a riff from—

"BWAUGH!" you violently wrench your face away from the frilly girl. Pain assaults your body, running up and down your spine in waves. You collapse onto the dirt, writhing.

"Looks like it worked!" a voice playfully announces. You open your eyes while trying to block out the pain. It's a girl—almost identical to the other, but dressed in white—walking up to you. They seem to be playing some kind of yin/yang motif bullshit.

"It seems like it did." The black-dressed girl says.

"AARGH," you retort.

"Well, let's get out of here, we got what we needed."

"But sis."

"What?"

"I can't move."

"What? Why no— Oh."

You set the rest of your body to writhe in agony as your arms latch on to each of the black dressed girl's ankles. From a distance it could look like you're humping the ground.

"Well damn, he's covering his weak point."

"Maybe he'll let go if we tell him what just happened."

"What? How can you tell?"

"I know some things about crying."

The two girls continue their exchange, one with exaggerated confusion the other with cold stoicism as you gather your strength to speak.

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" you shout.

"Hm... I don't think so!" the white dressed girl turns her attention away from her sister and runs her hand through your hair. "Oh, that's pretty soft hair you have."

"THANKS BUT—" she pulls up your head by the hair, "SON OF A BIT—" then slams her foot on the nape of your neck. You only let out a small wisp of a cry as your face lands on the ground. You don't even want to know how much hair you lost from that alone.

"Well, let's go then," says the white one.

"Yes."

The two of them start walking away, briskly. Your body doesn't hurt anymore, but you don't have the energy. You don't know what just happened but... you can't leave it like this. You need something to work with—a lead.

You gather up your willpower and slam your fist onto the ground.

"I NEED TO KNOW!"

"?" the two of them turn around.

"DOES THIS MEAN I'LL SUFFER THE MORE BASES I COVER?!"

"Bases?" the black dressed girl says.

"I don't think we ever brought up baseball, though that'd be nice to farm sometime~"

Shit, you guess they're still little girls.

"Sorry mister, but we can't answer that!"

"GODAMMIT, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU, YOU FRILLY LOLITA TWINS AND I'M GOING TO STREAM MAD MACHINE ON YOUR—Blegh." Your body gives out.

You collapse on the dirt for the last time, only hearing the next scraps of conversation from afar, but barely.

"Like he could with his Rhythm Circuits in that state."

"What is he going to stream on?"

"I have no idea."

Your world fills with remorseful darkness.

TRUE END GET

CONTINUE ON TO NEXT PART
Sheepsticks
Should've just prayed to Jesus. ;)
Jinxy
Next part as in the part with the spiders or the part yet to exist

Whatever happened with the spider story anyway
Faust
Interesting take on White & Black Len.

Should've just prayed to Jesus.
Topic Starter
Bweh

Faust wrote:

Dont sue I changed their eye color
Zeraph
i lost it at rhythm circuts 10/10
Cyclohexane

Faust wrote:

I thought it was that too. I'm glad I caught the correct drift.
Ceph23
The lack of blood made me feel down.
But hey true end.
Quest
:roll:
Kitsunemimi
Hey, I have an idea! How about we go back a page or two, and randomly bump a random thread with nothing more than a single irrelevant emoticon that doesn't contribute to the discussion in any way imaginable! That sounds productive! What a clever idea! It's such a good idea, I may as well be the staple of humanity. Productivity starts with ideas like these. People like me move society forwards!
NotEvenDoomMusic
hi mimitsune