forum

osu! Academy Doki Doki Adventures: The Beginning

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi
This is Trash Boat you're talking to, does it look like he reads?
Trash Boat

thelewa wrote:

haven't you read the earlier parts
yes i did. but u have read the choice i selected(from Brian's points of view, not mine)?
NoHitter
In case you guys want to read the OP's post alone to read the story: search.php?author_id=1930365&t=181983

Brian you may want to place that link in the opening post.
beeboy123
Although I would like something else I dont want to stand so lets wait to see who sits next to us.
Ceph23
Sit and wait.
They are privileged to get a chance to sit next to me.
Tanzklaue
bumping to save from certain death.

this is literally a shiny sparkly diamond ina huge mountain of shit. yes it's a gant circlejerk for the most part, but it's still better than everything here was in the last 6 months at least
dennischan
let's sit and wait then.
I'm curious about the person who chooses to seat next to me.
thelewa
pincho saiduki
Topic Starter
Bweh
I don't know what I'm doing edition

Voice

You pick one of the empty seats in the middle of the classroom and sit down.

"Mornin' Shirou!" A couple of students give you a cheerful greeting.

"Morning." You reply as you set down your things.

The two students approach you. One of them is beaming at you, wearing ripped clothes with stains on them revealing a thin complexion. The other is adjusting his glasses, trying to look like the paragon of proper form and etiquette.

"I'm Kamikita!" says the messy-looking boy while pointing at himself.

"I'm Xu." says the disciplined-looking student.

"Nice to meet you guys." You say, trying to sound as welcoming as possible.

"So Shirou, have you played osu! yet?"

"Osu? That again?" You say while rubbing your neck. "Is it normal to play against Ohio State?"

"Uhm..." Kamikita raises his finger to reply but then shuts up.

"I take it you haven't, then." says Xu as he steps forward. "Professor!" Xu assumes a commanding pose, as if he was the captain of the Yamato itself.

"I told you to call me Jesse—"

"This student has yet to play osu!"

"Osu..." you mutter. It definitely sounds like something you ought to know already.

"No, no." Says Jesus. "It's osu!"

"Oh, ok."

"Well, I guess the kid's right though; you need to know what you're getting yourself into." A chill runs down your spine as Jesus continues. "Just sit on your desk; we have enough time for a dry run."

"S...Sure."

"Also, what were you getting out of class if you didn't know what osu! was?"

"...I'm not sure."

Jesus sighs.

Voice
SUDDENLY, BRACES APPEAR OUT OF YOUR CHAIR'S LEGS AND CLAMP AROUND YOUR ANKLES

"What the hell—" in rapid succession, all the lights in the room go out, the windows slam shut, darkness dominates the room, and the blackboard shoots out a stream of white light. It's... a screen?

There's a pen, a tablet, and a keyboard on your desk.

"Rest your fingers on the 'Z' and 'X' keys, please." says Jesus. "Hold the pen over the tablet and get ready."

Dim as it may be, you can see the students have started hooting and cheering. You note a few students coming in through the door, taking in the dark atmosphere. The french girl enters, sees, you, and then makes sure to sit as far away from you as possible.

Feels bad man.

You take out a bottle of Dr. Pepper out of your bag and take a swig.

Voice | CG | BGM

A song starts playing through the classroom. A soft voice appears, along with an orchestral piece. A beautiful introduction, you think. Some of the students start gathering around you, curious, intrigued, and excited. The buildup goes on.

Your hands tense up as a beat appears, getting louder and louder. You hold on to your pen and keyboard when suddenly...!

CIRCLES

CIRCLES EVERYWHERE

With a magnificent voice, circles appear all over the screen. But you're not overwhelmed. You know exactly what to do—your genes know!

Your hands and fingers move in a blur; the cursor in the screen hits each circle with perfect precision.

Jumps, triples, zigzags, back and forths; they all come to you in a barely perceivable succession with incomprehensible spacing.

But the room's music is overpowered by the sound of your keyboard; unstoppable by all means. The students stand in awe as you clear every circle, slider, and pattern perfectly. Everyone huddles around you, although you're too focused on the circles to tell who. Whoever they are, they're probably weird and unrecognizable anyway.

"Holy shit, is this guy for real?"

"M-Masaka..."

"Look out Shirou! This part has quintupled BPM!"

You gather your breath in one motion and... "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA....WATTAH!"

You fail the stream.
[/bgm]

"Fuck."

"You should try streaming with your fingers, not your fists." Jesus comments on your form, adding "I guess you really weren't paying attention in class."

Your keyboard explodes shortly afterward.
[/all]

"That... that was pretty good." Xu adjusts his glasses for the fifth time.

"So powerful..." someone says as he drops his can of Old Spice Body Spray on the floor.

"Only person I've seen do better than that would be..."

"Hey you might be able to beat Elie!"

The classroom's attention drifts to the small french girl, who's standing right next to you.

"Elie?" you blurt out.

She frowns and looks away, saying "Don't be stupid. You're all just helplessly terrible at this game."

You're not sure what this means, but it's goddamn progress at last. [Elie +1]

The classroom explodes with discussion, as if you're back in OT on a good day all of a sudden.

"Let's start shipping them!"

"I bet he's just a multiaccount"

"You're a fucking hater aren't you, dicknose?!"

"How can you even get another body... wait, what?"

"Shirou, you're amazing! You didn't even know what this entire school's program revolves around and you're better than everyone here alrea...dy."

"Wow, we suck."

The classroom lapses into depression. Well, you suppose Karen was right about a few things.

"Okay guys, that's enough. It's time for class." Jesus says while flipping the board over and the shackles for your legs are undone.

Well, you suppose you'll be taking notes actively this time.

Recess is coming up soon, what should you do?

[] Genuflect and offer Elie your lunch
[] Explore the dark hallways for some loot
[] Serenade Jesus with a song
[] Rush to the dorm, break into Friend's room
Tanzklaue
ofc shirou is too much of a faggot to play mouse.

we also should sing jesse a song. the french girl is way too arrogant for my taste. i'm sure jesse is a valuable friend and the dark hallways prolly won't further our relations with the B-Ball girl.

friends dorm is also an option though.

short form: sing jesse a song
Topic Starter
Bweh
The classroom explodes with discussion, as if you're back in OT on a good day all of a sudden.

"Let's start shipping them!"

"I bet he's just a multiaccount"

Tanzklaue wrote:

ofc shirou is too much of a faggot to play mouse.
"You're a fucking hater aren't you, dicknose?!"
Trash Boat
Rush to the dorm and break through your friend's room
Yoeri
Tempted to make a shitmap out of that song now.

Also friend's room.
Shellghost

Brian OA wrote:

and the shackles for your legs are undone.
Confirmed non-canon. That was beautiful anyway.

Let's play Hallway Explorer.
Ceph23
explore them hallways.
I'm still waiting for that character that would get my attention.
Kanye West
All these options are shit. If I were him, I'd stop being a plebeian, break the tablet in half and ask for a good old ie3.0
Audiodelus
Hallway time. Sooner or later we have to find that unexplained locked science laboratory doorway that everyone tends to avoid.
Zeraph
genuflect
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

All these options are shit. If I were him, I'd stop being a plebeian, break the tablet in half and ask for a good old ie3.0
i would too, but shirou is too much of a wimp to play with a mouse. let's just let him think that he isn't terrible at everything okay?
NoHitter
Hallways, we go!
Elysion
>Elie

:roll:

Genuflect
Cyclohexane
I expore the dark hallway and check for magic by rolling a d20.
Zeraph
why would you fucks not want to further this french girl relationship.
Kitsunemimi
Because it involves genuflect.
But aside from that it seems like a decent idea. Of course, there's always that possibility that you'll mess up horribly.

I think I'll go with hallways this time.
NoHitter
idk man, if we decide to go for the harem route which is never going to happen, we'll just activate a deathflag instead.
Kanye West
Yeah seducing elysion is definitely a death flag. We should go for basketball girl first and THEN seduce elysion.
Zeraph
there's no way elysion is a death flag come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Cyclohexane
I dunno man you'd be surprised

At the very least you're gonna have to rev up those streams if you wanna have a go
dennischan
bumping again cause this seems to be lost in the midst of a lot of s*** which off-topic basically is
Trash Boat
Doki doki means heart beats right?
Topic Starter
Bweh
No, it's the Japanese onomatopoeia for flexing.

If a cute girl shouts DOKI DOKI SURU it's because they probably just hit the gym and their muscles are rock hard. If they just kind of mumble it they're probably just sore from a workout. It in no way means they're excited, nervous, or horny.
DaddyCoolVipper
osu! Academy FLEXING AND SQUATTING ADVENTURES

Actually, I suppose that's just when you played the situps anime girl game thing

On topic!: Break into the friend's room, there must be cool shit there
Trash Boat
that reminds me of this hidden jewel courtesy of the OP

Brian OA wrote:

Topic Starter
Bweh
The bell rings, signaling the end of class and the start of recess. It's time to explore some hallways.

You get up and pull out the sword Jesus gave you a while back and wave it around the classroom. You cut off a student's ear off.

"Fuck! Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?!" the student screeches as she drops to the ground and fumbles around for her ear. "I need that to play, you asshole!"

"Oh, sorry." You bow as she walks off, cursing. Guess she'll head to the nurse's room.

You walk out of the classroom, pick one direction, and walk down that path indefinitely.

The school's hustle and bustles dies off as the halls get darker and darker. You cautiously wave your sword around, which is glowing dimly in the darkness.

It sure is dark, and it's getting kind of damp. You can hear water dripping onto the floor, and your feet start kicking against something rough. You kneel down and put your sword next to the floor... rocks?

Why are there rocks inside the school?

You stand there, puzzled. For something reason, you can't help but feel like you're being watched as well.

You get up and investigate the wall; still the same whitewashed walls as before. Only thing worth noting is the sentence "Fuck Juan Fabrega" written across the wall in magenta blood.

Odd.

Wait, magenta? Isn't blood red?

"Is it even blood?" you comment out loud.

"Grrrrr..." A horrible gurgling sound resounds throughout the hall.

Damn, at this rate you're going to get eaten by a grue. You decide to retreat while you can.

You rush down the way you think you came until the halls start to brighten up. However...!

"OOF!" You trip on something large, taking a full impact from your shin before you fall over and land on your chest. "The hell?" It's a bit dim, but it seems to be a treasure chest. You do the only logical thing and open it.

You kick it open, kneel down, reach into the chest, pull out its contents, and finally turn around, holding the spoils over your head as you display your treasure along with your shit-faced grin to nobody in particular. It's also floating some four inches off the palms of your hands, but you don't want to question things. Not here, not in this school.

"A keyboard?" You say as you walk into the light. It's literally an electric keyboard; you can't use this to click circles but you can probably play some nice tunes on it. "I guess I could use it for something..."

There's a little note on the back reading: "Fuck you too, Jose."

Okay.

You should probably try exploring the hallways once more, see what the deal is. Maybe with help.

Anyway, you start making way for your classroom, walking leisurely past the hallways. There can't be much time left for lunch to be over. You guess you can put the keyboard in your bag... Hm?

You spot Blanca looking around the main hall as groups of students walk around. She seems rather different since she's not wearing those short short gym shorts but just the usual school uniform.

Should you see what she's up to?

[] Salute her with your best Gilbert Gottfried impersonation
[] Za Warudo
[] Go back to your classroom
[] Eat lunch at the roof
Trash Boat
Za warudo, whatever it is
Shellghost
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAA
thelewa
the fuck's going on here I'm at a loss
Kanye West