7.45%
Make a feature request thread in the wrong section
2.48%
spammed the #osu channel and get silenced for 1st time
8.70%
Total votes: 161
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
when we were noobs, we made a lot of stuff, unaware or certain things. post here what did you do back on those days. i created a feature request thread in the wrong section
Sal32
noobs in term of what??
playing or shitpostingforum posting?
uzzi
#shitposterlyfe
Weed
i have never shitposted nor will i ever its a waste of peoples time and makes you look like an utter fool on the internet
Topic Starter
Trash Boat
noobs in the term of start playing osu! and the forums
Kyno
ah, the life a little nooblet ~ clicking circles and shitposting on forums ~

then I was introduced to performance points.
TakuMii
When I was a noob, I quit, uninstalled, and didn't play for 3 years.
I'm serious, check my play history
Cloudchaser
When I was noob I started to play ctb and later standard.
I got my first silence in #osu by spanish and spam xD
Kitsunemimi
I made the world's worst beatmap which ended up being my only map that I got ranked within less than a year.
.... Ranking back in '09 was priceless ._.

Other than that, I remember that I retried the first map that I played 62 times to FC it.

Ironically, when I first found out about the chat, I felt like #osu was filled with people who all knew each other, it felt rather serious, and that I had no place in it. So for the first several months I only talked in #mod. Also, apparently #forumshit and #random still existed for a short time while I was registered back then, but unfortunately I hadn't known.

Also, most of my first posts were around the Feature Requests and Bug Reports boards. I couldn't find anything else worth posting in on any of the other parts of the forums back then.
Rio-
looks like I become a noob myself now (since I am not playing osu! anymore for now, due to my "suddenly can't tap well, even in easies & normals" fingers)... of course, shitposting at its finest...
Varetyr
I clicked circles, more circles, even more circles.
Two years later, I'm still clicking those damn circles.
how2stop pls
thelewa
I've always been in the top 10
AmberLynx
Once, I must've checked this box by accident before closing the game.

When I logged back in the next day I freaked out, asking everyone online on my friends list for help..
"Why are all the song titles in Japanese chars now??! T^T"
/shame corner
And I believe I've also necro-ed a couple of beatmap topics just because I liked them in-game.
silmarilen
i did a bit of shitposting on the dutch forum but other than that i just clicked circles, wasnt untill like 2 years after i joined that i started doing other things aswell
EBAWER123
played taiko with my mouse XD
Du41-D
I started clicking, well, I'm still a noob.
Even in some beatmaps I can't beat my previous scores done with mouse clicking only. Streaming is the real progress for me by now :)
Tacky
Still a noob, started clicking circles four months ago, still clicking circles today
hao2stahp plshalp

I'm still a noob with forums but I think i'm going to shitpost nao
Xyrax Alaria

Varetyr wrote:

I clicked circles, more circles, even more circles.
Two years later, I'm still clicking those damn circles.
how2stop pls
It's too late to stop.
Well I've been clicking circles all the time...
Tried to make a beatmap way earlier, but never actually finished it.
Never asked for making a beatmap, since I don't even know who the hell I should turn to...
Not posting a lot here, mostly replying, and by the time I made a feature req, it was in the right section (but the req itself is not so realistic)
For the spamming stuff, I once joined a group of different ppl spamming pretty much the same stuff, and we all got silenced.

The most idiotic thing I made was playing with mouse when my EPP was on, and I didn't know anything about EPP.
deletemyaccount
alternate haha

oh wait I still do.
Maz
I click, I dont use my keyboard. This may seem weird, but z and x is so hard for circles that are fast and spaced out like damn.

I asked my friend to make a beatmap and he said hell no, so I tried to create mine and quit.
Ceph23
Shitpost like a maniac.
neurosis
closed #osu as soon as i loaded up the game
Xiaolin
I kept playing, playing, and playing until I got level 97 I stopped for a while and I decided to start modding/mapping. :3
And I got silence in #osu because of nsfw.
MrKenfully
i took a shower and got silenced for spaming ._.
Heso
Started... clicking circles. lol

Two days later after playing for over 16 hours I thought, "Ok, how do they do this, it can't be that hard!"

6 months later still can't figure how to make my beatmap good enough for submission.
Mara
I am still a noob, so I don't know.
Jerry
I made a really bad map and advertised it everywhere.

oh godkfdasmvksnajn
/me slaps old self
Senpoii
Tried playing an easy song and failed a quarter way in....

I look back, and realize that songs like such I SS with HRHDDTFLPF
beeboy123
I shitposted a lot. Sorry guise I won't make a how to stream thread again.

I bet I still do shitpost.
seasonS

thelewa wrote:

Guess you were never noob then. You were born for osu!. You're were molded to perfect osu!.
Skriggniichan
I got angry at sliders and quit playing for two weeks before I decided to try and do something about it.
Shivarion
i try to create a beatmap back then....
but it's suck and never get submitted :o
Shivarion

seasonS wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Guess you were never noob then. You were born for osu!. You're were molded to perfect osu!.
LOL
can't stop laughing
show more