1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
show more
posted
i just noticed.. some mod combinations are haaarshly underrated, i mean the amount of pp from this "easy" HR+HD record is really way to high in comparison to the other Mod combinations
posted
I don't really care about the ranking system to begin with. In my opinion, growth is never AS accurate or weighed properly by scripts and whatever is used in creating a natural ranking system. But, that's just me. As for the community, I wouldn't mind a little revamping and work did on the ranking system. I think it could be a bit more redefined and more user-friendly.
posted
Is there any way to hide/remove scores? Honestly, i got a new top rank that is even more broken than the old one from Still Alive, who'd have guessed that this is even possible? I dont want those PPs, i dont deseve them.

Its a 6.13 star map that plays like some 4 star map, i was able to FC it with ease. Could HR it too but id rather not...

Anyways, i theres some correlation with Still alive, high circle size and 1/4 closs screen jumps.
posted
Most people are aware of maps like the giving extreme amounts of pp, it hasn't been fixed yet, and I doubt it will be any time soon.
posted
rip
posted
After easy map giving tons of pp there are hard map giving nothing. I love ppv2.
posted
VOTE for go berzerk best map 2014!..wait
posted
So when nurf patch pp amount of HT?
posted
When Will FL get nurfed?
posted

-PM- wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

When Will FL get nurfed?
Never
posted

Zak wrote:

-PM- wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

When Will FL get nurfed?
Never
I see nothing wrong with FL. It's a very difficult mod and totally worth the performance if you pull it off (and the points too)

As for HT, there's going to be a speed factor implemented for CtB pp so you might see that getting calculated much like it does with doubletime.
:)
posted
Full mode SS gives less PP than HD HR FL. (Not weighet pp)
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/94942?m=2
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/bZjRa/f54033b86e.jpg
#1 got 240
I got 255
posted

follon wrote:

Full mode SS gives less PP than HD HR FL. (Not weighet pp)
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/94942?m=2
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/bZjRa/f54033b86e.jpg
#1 got 240
I got 255
wow...that is really dumb xD, i just checked to with Osu!Trainer, you're right..
posted

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

When Will FL get nurfed?
PLS yuki, FL on ar8+ needs to be boosted imo, there are less FL players now than like 4 years ago makes me sad. Also I think EZ+FL should be worth 1.00x at the least hue
posted
imo
1. you people do realize yuki's reply about fl is just a sarcasm to the previous post right?
2. there are reasons why there are less fl player nowadays and that is not just because it gives less of this bullshit points
3. this bullshit points already have tons of proof that it is broken and even (much) worse than the previous one, at least for now
4. i don't think it would be that simple to fix all of those crap anytime soon, especially when tom seems pretty much busy with other stuffs as well
5. if you want this to get resolved quickly, try playing any maps you like and enjoy this game mode the way it is or go away/play other games... pretty much the best solution
posted

- Rii - wrote:

imo
1. you people do realize yuki's reply about fl is just a sarcasm to the previous post right?
2. there are reasons why there are less fl player nowadays and that is not just because it gives less of this bullshit points
3. this bullshit points already have tons of proof that it is broken and even (much) worse than the previous one, at least for now
4. i don't think it would be that simple to fix all of those crap anytime soon, especially when tom seems pretty much busy with other stuffs as well
5. if you want this to get resolved quickly, try playing any maps you like and enjoy this game mode the way it is or go away/play other games... pretty much the best solution
Nuh-uh, playing other games won't have any effect to this.
posted

alxnr wrote:

Nuh-uh, playing other games won't have any effect to this.
so you think by saying that will give any effect to this?
posted

- Rii - wrote:

so you think by saying that will give any effect to this?
Of course... not.
posted
Going to be honest and say there's probably not much more to discuss here until Tom comes back to work on CtB's pp system and rework it as we've covered almost everything that can be right now. So it's probably best to let it sit here instead of arguing until then.

Or just remove pp, that works too.
posted
Agree.
show more