forum

windows 7 problem in editing [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
I just installed windows 7 on my PC and today I saw it,i cant change the window size in editing mode(did that work on vista?...) and its a bit disturbing if it looks like on this picture(I cant slide the window up anymore)

anyone knows how to solve this?
anonymous_old
Which version of Windows 7?

How are you trying to resize? It works for me on W7.
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
windows 7 ultimate x86

i tried to resize it like it works on normal windows - click and hold the border of the window and just move the mouse
I also searched for options but couldnt find any...maybe its possible to do editing in fullscreen? if it is,how?
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Nightfall91
Hmm at last I can see everyting if I resize it like that,but i think the window is a little bit too small now,they should add a full screen option :P
thank you so far
Kitsunemimi
This calls for an FAQ entry.
peppy
A faq editor telling people what? The windows taskbar might overlap their window, and if it does make the window smaller? Come on now, this is common sense.
Metruzero
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Metruzero I think you missed the problem. Their osu! window resolution is just set too high.