forum

add favorites in multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
show more
Kitsunemimi
Neat idea.
MMzz
Support ORZ
minyeob
This is good >A<
Also, adding "online favorites" on song selections(Before play) can be good, too.
Remco32
Does it help if I type +1 support or something?
Anyways, bamp ~
Derekku

Remco32 wrote:

Does it help if I type +1 support or something?
Anyways, bamp ~
Not really, and neither does bumping. (Especially only 30 mins from the last post orz)
Lizbeth
Support
Blue_Ninja0
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
If the ranking screen shows before the results screen, this would be included in addition to several other useful thingies.
deadbeat

Derekku Chan wrote:

Agreed. I'd like to see the ability to rate a song from multi as well. orz
The rating might be useful...neutral on adding to favorites thou :|
timo-fresh

Lissette wrote:

Support +1

Sometimes i play a map that i like very much in multiplayer, and then i can't find it 'cuz i forgot the name u.uU
that happens to me constantly. please this function adds.
Andrea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Guy-kun
Bumpetybump :3
Yingwu
I don't see why not. I don't like having a notepad next to me while gaming to write down the songs some other guy chose to play that i like.

Support.
-Xero-

noxie wrote:

Support.
deadbeat

minyeob wrote:

This is good >A<
Also, adding "online favorites" on song selections(Before play) can be good, too.
this and bumb cause still think would be nice
Numbbi
Support! ;)
Darkimmortal
Checkboxes for Favourites A and B when a multiplayer song finishes are one of the few things I have ever felt was lacking in osu.
theowest
I still want this.

Bamp.
TheVileOne
This could be done with a Add to favorites hotkey. It would be a nice addition if we had one.
Oinari-sama
I wanted similar feature in this newer thread. Basically allow Right-Click on Song to bring up options menu in multiplayer.
RBRat3
Bumping this!

Title/thread needs to be changed to collections, I would like to see this happen.

TheVileOne wrote:

This could be done with a Add to favorites hotkey. It would be a nice addition if we had one.
f3 brings up that menu to add to collections could just use that, Alternatively just make the song into a button that brings up that menu provided that the song is already downloaded since it doesn't do anything after you already have the map for non-host users.
Fifty
I know I don't have that many plays, but most of my time on Osu! is spent in multiplayer. It would make organization much easier if there was a button to add the current/last song to a list. I've come across a lot of fun maps in MP, and it's a real hassle to keep track of them when off-host.
Bara-
I really like this this
+1 (not that that means anything)
NaTha

Numbbi wrote:

Support! ;)
hypehypehype

This would be very cool