forum

Please delete this thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silver Sky
Edit : Thread closed
moni
Skin is interest for skill from me !@#!@#@#!@ 8-)
PyaKura
This thread "teaches" you how to "become better" and is more in-depth.
Guess everyone has their own opinions and ways of improving.

By the way, you seem to be talking about autoconverts, which is a realrealrealreally bad thing (except for super beginners). You shouldn't even be mentionning them if you want to help newcomers. They don't teach you shit about how to play osu!mania (You understood that, be sure to mention this in your post haha). You might be good at playing Scarlet Rose or the Big Black, thinking you're boss and all, but you'd be terrible when facing mania-specific beatmaps (which btw don't support K mods).

You make o!m sounds like it's EZ mode. Lots of details are missing. :/
Xcrypt
Yeah I don't really agree with most statements in this thread either, even though I think you did it with good intentions.
Bobbias
Yeah, first, this should have been posted to the thread PyaKura linked; second 2 months is not nearly enough time to be anywhere close to good enough to be making threads like this. Autoconverts are only available so that people had something to play when there were no true mania maps. Autoconverts teach you to associate each column with a key, and nothing else. That means they teach you only the single very first step in the learning process.