forum

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I added background for the title screen. Tho I need to ask someone to give me a screenshot. o.o
deadbeat
really not a fan of this skin compared to some of your others. but whatever
the only things i can really see missing are the target practice and cinema mod icons
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Cinema mod is added, I just forgot to update. But what is that target practice? o.o
deadbeat
selection-mod-target.png
it's a practice mod designed to help with aim/accuracy
[ Pingu ]
And it's only avaliable for Supporters as it's only in the Test version of osu!.
Ayesha Altugle
1. selection-mod-novideo and selection-mod-fadeout.png isn't used anymore if you don't know

2. Spinner-circle wobbles

3. approachcircle might be too fat
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I know but it is just a few kb so it isn't worth for removing. And as I wrote before I forgot to update it. I will take look at those two image tho.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated.
  1. Changed the whole spinnercircle.
  2. Added new back and skip button animation.
  3. Added selection-mod-target.
  4. Changed spinner-approachcircle and approachcircle.
  5. New playfield image is added.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Changed some element since they were bad. lol

1. New reversearrow.
  2. star and star2 changed.
  3. Color change on menu button.
  4. Color change on back and skip animation.
  5. Completely new fruits for CtB (old ones are in a different folder).
Images comes a bit later when I got a better internet connection.
Kyouren
Nice skin~

Bubble 1#
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I changed the ranking screen to apply 2.0 changes and added one more comboburst. I'm planning to change mania because currently it looks like a clown show. orz Ah yeah, and maybe the taiko buttonpress images too. (OP imeges will be updated soon. Updated)

There is a little bug with the perfect image on ranking pannel. It will be corrected with the next update.
Gritoit
On the osu! tittle screen I am pretty sure you want "Feel the Beats" not "Feel the Beets" (the root vegetable).
Topic Starter
Kurokami

Gritoit wrote:

On the osu! tittle screen I am pretty sure you want "Feel the Beats" not "Feel the Beets" (the root vegetable).
Oops, typo. \o/ Actually I don't have supporter so I can't test it. I finished it then hastily imported to osu! and asked for a pic. And I never took a second look at the text. orz And nobody pointed out this till now. lol

Edit: Updating right now.

1. Corrected that typo on the menu-background
  2. New taiko drum overlay
  3. Fixed the bug with the ranking-perfect image
deadbeat
i feel like something more should be done to taiko. even if it's just changing the circles :(
also with mania. please, please add some form of column separation. even it's just just changing columnwidth to the lowest value that isn't 0
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I don't want to change the circles on taiko. I wanted to use the originals at this skin. I added a 2px width separator for mania playfield though.
deadbeat
alright, i can't check now and i'll most likely forget to recheck by the time i get home. poke me if you see me ingame so i remember to check again x.x
deadbeat
one last thing caught my eye. how about reversing the animation from the back button?
or are you happy with it as it is?
Topic Starter
Kurokami
It can be improved for sure but I don't really want to touch it. It flows to left since thats the way to the main menu. I think its fine as it is.
deadbeat
alright then
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Time to finish my Mahouka skin. \:3/ Thank you deadbeat. :3
-Anime-_old_1
Nice Job! Great Skin!!!! Keep Up The Good Work :D
RivenDaddy
Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download <3
sambesater

Kurokami wrote:

As the title said, this is a skin for another anime, Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Its available for every resolution (16:9/4:3) so you don't need to fear.

Game modes:

Standard: Done.
Taiko: Currently getting some ideas.
Catch the Beat: Done, altough changes are possible.
osu!mania: I'm not sure about this.

Download link: Copy

If you find some bug please inform me about it and I can change it.
Abdul Azim

Kurokami wrote:

As the title said, this is a skin for another anime, Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Its available for every resolution (16:9/4:3) so you don't need to fear.

Game modes:

Taiko: Done.
Catch the Beat: Done.
osu!mania: Done.

If you find some bug please inform me about it and I will remove it.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I wonder what people thinks while they quotes the op...
- Wolfie -
Very Very Cool Skin!!! :) :D :P
Nurizawa

Kurokami wrote:

Game modes:

matuoka1191

Kurokami wrote:

Game modes:

Kurokami wrote:

Game modes:

Topic Starter
Kurokami
Someone please give me rights to delete posts from my thread. q.q This is really annoying. I don't even know what is good quoting the opening post everytime. x.x
sliry
qaq
Karamatsu
I'd call it,
love at first sight.
Lol.
EndSpectrum
uh dl link doesn't work
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Should work now, I updated the url.
OmegaUnknown
I'm getting a can't import error.
When I try and manually add it by extracting the skin with an extractor I get an error that the file has been damage or corrupted.
I may be doing something wrong though.
But thanks for updating the link.
Kirika
I love this skin but it for me personally its borderline unplayable to use due to the effects and the art on the circles. Its mainly because this skin is quite old but I'd love to see someone take this skin on again, with a more modern style.
Neodymus
I was hyped by this skin as I recently watch this anime, however i encounter the same import error.
Other skins i downloaded work well, and i cannot manually excract it.

So I think you're right, the file currently host by Mega is damaged/corrupted.
Topic Starter
Kurokami
This skin is currently not available. I had to format my hard drives then to make things worse, I replaced the file on cloud with the broken one with no way to restore it. There is a chance that deadbeat still has this on his computer albeit very slight.

However, this skin was created after the first season with almost zero resource, I think that it is time to start doing a new one with a much better and cleaner interface.
Kirika
"However, this skin was created after the first season with almost zero resource, I think that it is time to start doing a new one with a much better and cleaner interface."

Please do oh my god i need it
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Quick update on this skin. Today I managed to recover the osk file from an old backup on my friends portable HDD (I forgot that I even used that in the past, same as him). I updated the link in the opening post with the new one and it should work now.

Either way, I will create a new one but that will be a major project since I have something new in mind.
show more