forum

Nobuo Uematsu - Calm Before the Storm

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hinsvar
...Really now, I seem to be a terribly incompetent person (although after some thinking, I probably am in this case) just because I ask a few friends of mine (who are modders good enough to judge maps in general) and pop this over little things.

But okay, fine enough, I will admit that it was too much for me to pop the bubble over small things. Now that I think of it, I did approve maps that I gave much more feedback and suggestion than this.

Sorry for causing everything that happened in this thread. (And I meant it.) Feel free to hate me after this, whatever. I think something weird caught me when I was checking this. This is quite idiotic of me.

(But dude, you don't really have to be that sarcastic... I know my act today is frustrating and stupid.)

Shulin, just immediately notify me after you checked my mod. Let's finish this ASAP.

Again, I'm truly, sincerely sorry for what happened. I seriously hope I won't do this anymore.
Topic Starter
Shulin
I'm confused lol, anyway I checked through the mod:

Hinsvar wrote:

Hello! Random bubble check.

...I am honestly not sure if this should be bubbled right now, though. The map can be slightly be more polished. It is pretty okay-ish as is, and definitely rankable, but the amount of mods is too low for a bubbled map.

No, I am not saying that mod amount correlates to the quality of the modded map, but it'd be nice to get more opinions before this is bubbled, right? This looks pretty rushed to me, honestly. But what you're practically saying is the number of mods correlates to the quality of a map in a roundabout way lol

Well, after saying that, let's begin the mod.

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>General
  1. Consider decreasing the BG's filesize? 825 KB seems to be very bloated for a background file, IMO... Is it important? I don't want to compress the image to make it look worse and it's not that big imo
  2. Use a custom silenced soft-sliderslide for the entire song? The current slider slide's sound is unfitting with how calm the song is, so it'd be better if the soft-sliderslide were silenced. Use the silent hitsound file in the Ranking Criteria wiki page for this! Okay I checked with a few people and the response was split so I'm going to keep it as is. I am using a soft-sliderslide and after using a silent one it makes the ticks feels very exposed so I'd have to lower the tick volume too. Normal starts to sound considerably worse imo because it feels something is missing. I see where you are coming from but I don't think it's necessary and it's personal preference really...
  3. Try 240ms for the offset (-10ms from the current one)? The objects seem to be a little off overall, IMO. If I -10 on the offset it feels more off to me, I'll leave this as it is
  4. 02:11:544 - 02:49:661 - Would be cool to add a (or keep the, based of what I've seen from Lust's mod) kiai time here since the music does get stronger there. Up to you, though, since this is indeed a calm song, but the increase of the power in the music here is noticeable. Hm, no I've thought about this since Lust's mod and I've decided to keep the kiai removed
>Normal
  1. 00:00:250 (1,2) - Uh, what are you trying to make, exactly? If you want to make a blanket, it can be done better. Right now, it looks kinda weird. (While we're here, some blankets are off in this diff, and probably the Hard diff too. Review every blanket pattern please!) It's a slider and a circle? I wasn't trying to make a blanket (I think it must come across that I always am lol) and I like it how it is. My thinking is that if all the sliders in the diff were the same and intended to make blankets it would get boring pretty quick. But if there's any particular blanket you want me to look at let me know
  2. 00:19:309 - Not sure why would you place a finish here... The instrument that plays on this tick doesn't even resemble a cymbal. Try removing the cymbal and use a whistle instead. That fits way better. (Applies for similar cases.) Unfortunately I don't agree, the finish adds variation to the hitsounds and adds a kick to the end of the slider. Too much whistle would get annoying imo
  3. 02:23:897 (5,1) - Try to make (5) follow (1)'s curve as if you're making a blanket pattern by moving (1) to (120,352)? That'd look nicer. Well moving (5) makes 02:22:485 (3,4,5,1) - like a failed triangle pattern. That, and I don't want to create a blanket lol
>Hard
  1. 00:39:073 (1,2,3) - Umm, I know it isn't that noticeable, but the spacing is inconsistent, and I don't think the inconsistency is necessary for any reason here. Hm, it's mostly x1.4... and any spacing change is minor... so what do you mean exactly? If you mean 00:40:485 (3) - then it's there so it's in the same place as 00:39:073 (1) - started in and that's intentional.
  2. 02:28:485 (1) - Don't you think it'd flow better if the slider was made to be like this? But okay, this'll break the flow (a little) to 02:29:191 (2) so you might have to readjust the notes a little I don't agree with this because as you said it'd break the flow..
So yeah, this is a pretty simple and nice map (not that there's anything bad with it), but I'd like to see more feedback on the quality of this map in the form of mods from experienced modders, preferably around 2-3 or so, and of course preferably detailed and helpful ones. It's pretty much okay to bubble at this state, but it'd be nicer to see opinions from more people. Also, the blanket patterns can still be improved; that's a problem that appears a lot throughout the mapset. Are you trying to imply the people who modded it are not experienced? I don't think that's fair. Who would you consider an experienced modder? I'm confused by this. Although it may not appear this way I did ask quite a lot of people to mod it, some posted, some didn't, some ignored me; I can't help that and I can't look for mods 24/7. If it wasn't for Lust (thanks Lust!) I think I'd have hit a brick wall with this map lol. As for blanket patterns you're going to have to be specific because as I said I may not have even been intending to make a blanket

I hope you don't feel annoyed by this (sorry if you do), but I'd just like to make sure we don't rush things...

Get back to me once you're done with the mods (and make sure you do it before November 29th). Why November 29th? I think finding 2-3 mods from "experienced modders" in a week would be difficult.

Good luck on the way! 8-)
Well tbh I was left confused by your mod and how to move it forward but if there's anything else you wanna discuss let me know.
Hinsvar
...Whatever I guess; you provided enough reasoning. As for the November 29th limit, it's due to... personal reasons.

Well forget it. I must've been high when I modded this map a few hours ago.

Let's get this going. I wish I could just rank this, but a bubble pop means I can only a rebubble at most. I apologize for that.

*Talked with the mapper in IRC and fixed a few things related to spacing, and also did stuff to the hitsounding. Plus, Shulin added a timing point at the end of each diff to lower the volume on the spinner.

I hope I won't ever go full retard. Again.

IRC log
20:06 Hinsvar: Hello :)
20:06 Hinsvar: Sorry for the little drama in your map's thread.
20:06 Hinsvar: I went full retard and shit happened.
20:07 Shulin: Don't worry about it =P
20:07 Hinsvar: I can assure you that it won't happen again.
20:07 Hinsvar: About the silent slider slide, though, I agree that it'd make the ticks stand out too much later in the song.
20:08 Hinsvar: But from the beginning until 00:17:191 -, I think the slide sound can get... a little annoying.
20:08 Hinsvar: What do you feel?
20:08 Hinsvar: After 00:17:191 - , it'd be fine to not have the slide silenced, though.
20:08 Hinsvar: But if you also don't want the beginning to have silenced sliderslide, it's fine.
20:09 Shulin: Okay let me try it out again :)
20:09 Hinsvar: Sure.
20:10 Hinsvar: Oh, and for 01:13:661 (3,4,5,6,7) - in Hard, I know that the current pattern looks nice, but what about making a square out of (4,5,6,7) like [http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2262761 this]?
20:10 Hinsvar: Only if you want ofc.
20:13 Hinsvar: And btw, in Normal, at 00:25:651 (1,2) - the spacing is just 1.33x.
20:13 Shulin: Well I can change the slider slide and reduce the volume of the ticks by using a silent tick
20:13 Hinsvar: Just a liiiiiittle too small from the default DS.
20:13 Shulin: custom* not silent
20:13 Hinsvar: Hmm okay then.
20:14 Shulin: I'll reduce the volme but it should still be audible
20:14 Hinsvar: Sure, go ahead.
20:15 Hinsvar: 01:50:357 (1,2) - This is also just a little too big from 1.4 (1.47x) :P
20:15 Hinsvar: Not that noticeable, but definitely would be cool to fix.
20:18 Shulin: 01:13:309 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - I've spaced this apart a little but it's not quite a square xD
20:19 Shulin: 00:25:661 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - On normal I've re-distance snapped to x1.4
20:19 Hinsvar: Hmm okay.
20:20 Shulin: 01:50:367 (1,2) - In normal is x1.4 now
20:20 Shulin: 01:52:485 (3,4,1,2,1,2,3) - all adjusted
20:20 Shulin: I'll upload the new slider tick
20:23 Hinsvar: One more thing on Hard: 02:21:073 (3,4) - inconsistent spacing, and I can't really see you intending to make a jump here, so... might as well perfect it while we're still here.
20:25 Hinsvar: lol we got disconnected I guess
20:25 Hinsvar: Okay, that would be all.
20:25 Shulin: Oh, that's an intentional pattern xD
20:26 Shulin: I'm trying to make like a square?
20:26 Shulin: 02:21:426 (4) - is kinda on the same level as 02:20:367 (2) -
20:26 Shulin: similiar angle
20:26 Shulin: it's hard to explain xD
20:27 Shulin: Is the tick and silent slider slide okay?
20:27 Shulin: I can increase the volume on the tick if it's too quiet
20:30 Hinsvar: Okay, I'm fine with your reasoning; re-DL-ing the map now.
20:34 Hinsvar: Hard: 01:15:779 (7,1) - Sorry if I look too nazi, but the spacing here is 1.33x.
20:34 Hinsvar: I think you know what that means :P
20:34 Hinsvar: But okay, doesn't look like a must-fix anyway.
20:34 Hinsvar: What do you think?
20:35 Hinsvar: Oh, also, a sudden usage of 1.3x at 01:44:720 (6,7,1) - ... is there a reason? :D
20:35 Hinsvar: No need to change (and again, not so noticeable), but I'm curious lol
20:38 Hinsvar: Sorry, disconnected again.
20:41 Hinsvar: Ah btw, just realized that you seem to use a lot of different DS value (not counting jumps) for the diff... Everything should be okay then, I guess.
20:41 Shulin: 01:16:485 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I want to keep this level so it's hard to have it 100% x1.4 xD
20:42 Shulin: x1.4 is only a guideline for me I go under and over a bit
20:42 Hinsvar: Well okay then; too bad though, it only needs a veeery slight adjustment :P
20:42 Hinsvar: But I'm fine with that.
20:44 Shulin: Cool :)
20:48 Hinsvar: Well let's do a veeeery last check just to make sure.
20:48 Hinsvar: ...I'm a little perfectionist; sorry for that lol
20:49 Shulin: That's fine lol xD
20:52 Shulin: I'm adding a timing section at 02:49:485 - to make it consistent xD
20:53 Shulin: 25%
20:53 Shulin: in case you get an update
20:53 Hinsvar: Ah okay.
20:53 Shulin: and wonder what it is lol
20:56 Hinsvar: :D
20:56 Hinsvar: Well okay, everything looks fine to me.
20:57 Shulin: =D
20:57 Hinsvar: uh wait did you update
20:58 Shulin: the timing section
20:58 Shulin: at 02:49:485
20:58 Shulin: 02:49:485 -
20:58 Shulin: I added one so it's consistent with 01:24:779 -
20:58 Hinsvar: Ah okay.
20:58 Hinsvar: Anyway, bubbled!
20:58 Hinsvar: Enjoy :)
20:58 Shulin: Thank you :)
20:58 Hinsvar: Also, again, I'm sorry for the little hiccup.
20:58 Hinsvar: You're welcome.
20:59 Hinsvar: I learned a lot from this.
20:59 Shulin: :)
20:59 Hinsvar: :)
20:59 Hinsvar: With that, have a good day, and I wish the map gets ranked quickly!
Topic Starter
Shulin
Thanks, we got there in the end :D
Tari
[General]

1. Remove the countdown? I don't think its neccessary here. (or tell me its intended, I personally don't think countdown is good here)
  2. There is no SB in this map? why is tbe Widescreen support enabled here, please remove it.
  3. Colors 1 and 3 look awfully similar, I wish you could change combo color 3, its really bad on the eyes.
  4. Add 2000 Audio-leadin for both diffs, there not enough (and just to be safe)
    Note : Make sure you do it for all difficulties.

[Normal]

1. 00:41:191 (5,6) - This kinda breaks the whole pattern here, I would or really liked it if you could of continued that up and down motion without stacking, I think this is better : http://puu.sh/d1eYo.jpg
  2. 01:15:073 (3) - Oh these kinds of back and forth patterns aren't a safe pick for normal players, I would think it'll be much better if you overlapped them to make them more visible.

3. 01:44:720 (5) - Oh nvm, they should be okay!
  4. 01:51:779 (2) - Don't stack them here? and place it directly above the previous note? it would make a nice pattern and prevent some confusion since you never used stacks before.
[Hard]

1. 02:39:073 (4) - Sorry, but this definintely needs to be overlapped a little bit, maybe move this farther to the left.
Nice job. really clean
Topic Starter
Shulin

Tari wrote:

[General]

1. Remove the countdown? I don't think its neccessary here. (or tell me its intended, I personally don't think countdown is good here) Removed countdown
  2. There is no SB in this map? why is tbe Widescreen support enabled here, please remove it. Removed from Normal, not sure why that was there
  3. Colors 1 and 3 look awfully similar, I wish you could change combo color 3, its really bad on the eyes. I've added more color to Combo 3, it should be less harsh on the eyes but I do like it and this is the first complaint I've had so I'd like to keep this similar color if possible xD
  4. Add 2000 Audio-leadin for both diffs, there not enough (and just to be safe) Added manually via .osu (when did they remove it from editor?)
    Note : Make sure you do it for all difficulties.

[Normal]

1. 00:41:191 (5,6) - This kinda breaks the whole pattern here, I would or really liked it if you could of continued that up and down motion without stacking, I think this is better : http://puu.sh/d1eYo.jpg Well that breaks my pattern, I was rotating them by 32 degrees xD
  2. 01:15:073 (3) - Oh these kinds of back and forth patterns aren't a safe pick for normal players, I would think it'll be much better if you overlapped them to make them more visible. Hm I think they are easily visible, the song is slow and the AR is not so high. I don't think new player will have difficulties with this because it's clear where to go.

3. 01:44:720 (5) - Oh nvm, they should be okay! ^^
  4. 01:51:779 (2) - Don't stack them here? and place it directly above the previous note? it would make a nice pattern and prevent some confusion since you never used stacks before. I'm not sure what you're suggesting here; if you mean placing 01:51:779 (2) - above 01:50:367 (1) - then I don't think it plays very well and also looks bad. I did stack at 01:46:132 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - so the stack should be okay?
[Hard]

1. 02:39:073 (4) - Sorry, but this definintely needs to be overlapped a little bit, maybe move this farther to the left. Hm, I don't see the problem with this. Moving it left looks ugly as it's supposed to be in the same place as 02:37:661 (2) - I don't think there should be a problem with reading the the approach circle or seeing where to go because the AR is 7 and the song is slow
Nice job. really clean
Thanks for modding :D
LexiaLovesU
Hello ill mod your normal the only one that really does need a bit more of polishing just so it looks perfect :D owo

brb i need to do homework first x.x
Tari
One last note on Hard :

02:31:661 (8) - Totally a no no for me, at least make them overlap slightly.
02:39:073 (4) - Same here. make them overlap.
Topic Starter
Shulin

Tari wrote:

One last note on Hard :

02:31:661 (8) - Totally a no no for me, at least make them overlap slightly.
02:39:073 (4) - Same here. make them overlap.
As I explained before I'm not overlapping them because overlapping does not achieve anything but making it more ugly.

I also do not see the problem here and you're the only one who's complained about it. Can you please explain exactly what the problem is because I'm not seeing it?
Tari
Players get confused when playing that, and can you totally see the sliderpath?

Obviously you can assume its the same thing, but that won't get you anywhere.
Topic Starter
Shulin

Tari wrote:

Players get confused when playing that, and can you totally see the sliderpath?
Can you see the approach circle clearly? Yes. During gameplay the approach circle of both 02:30:603 (6) - 02:31:309 (7) - and 02:31:661 (8) - are completely clear so there's no confusion where to hit. You can also see the '8' clearly. The same applies to 02:39:073 (4) -

Can you see the sliderpath clearly? Yes. During gameplay the start and end of 02:31:661 (8) - are also completely clear. Same applies to 02:39:073 (4) -

Should players be confused by this? No. It's a pretty basic and standard pattern. The BPM is also so slow that there's very little chance someone would panic seeing this pattern (even at a high BPM it wouldn't be confusing). Also, no one else has complained about it.

The suggestion to overlap the sliders doesn't solve anything either, moving stuff slightly to the left just makes it look like a mistake and the end result is just a slider in pretty much the same place and an ugly pattern.

I'm really struggling here to understand what you're getting at here. Are you assuming players may get confused by the pattern or are you getting confused by the pattern? Either or, this is the first complaint about this pattern and I disagree that it's confusing or even potentially confusing. Your reply hasn't really told me how it's confusing or a problem either tbqh.
Eni
Nice Hard, it's really fun. :)

Sakura
Tari asked me to look into the so called overlap, so I playtested the map and didn't have any issue FCing it 1st try.
I'd still suggest fixing that overlap tho.
Tari
After gathering some opinions (other BATs etc.)

How is that even possible?

Well I'd like to quote something from a QAT member , to back up even more what I said about it. (just as evidence and to put some "light" into your doubt) p/3501032

As here, I'd like to say argument, The slider just simply doesn't fade away fast enough for us to see the slider path clearly, if you truly want to keep this. You better give some "strong evidence" rather than it looks ugly. Everything can pretty much be ugly from someone, it just depends on who you show it.

And Yes, I did look at it at a player's point of view, when checking if it faded fast enough and no it did not, and considering you didn't touch stack leniency.
Lust
I've looked at the slider in question numerous times and I see nothing wrong with keeping it. It just seems to me that you are causing a fuss for no reason.

Besides, the map you linked is a higher bpm extra compared to a slow ass diff, its like comparing a lamborghini to a station wagon. Whats the point? Shulin has already provided enough evidence for his case. The bpm is low enough to make it easily readable, comprehendable, and playable. You better give some strong evidence other than it being confusing to you, because anything can be confusing to anyone, it just depends on who you show it.

And Yes, I did look at this from a player's point a view, anyone and their mother can play this pattern.
Topic Starter
Shulin

Project Railgun wrote:

Nice Hard, it's really fun. :)
Glad you enjoyed it :D

Sakura wrote:

Tari asked me to look into the so called overlap, so I playtested the map and didn't have any issue FCing it 1st try.
I'd still suggest fixing that overlap tho.
Thanks for checking Sakura. The fact that you FC'd it first try tells me that there really isn't a problem here :P

Tari wrote:

After gathering some opinions (other BATs etc.)

How is that even possible?

Well I'd like to quote something from a QAT member , to back up even more what I said about it. (just as evidence and to put some "light" into your doubt) p/3501032

As here, I'd like to say argument, The slider just simply doesn't fade away fast enough for us to see the slider path clearly, if you truly want to keep this. You better give some "strong evidence" rather than it looks ugly. Everything can pretty much be ugly from someone, it just depends on who you show it.

And Yes, I did look at it at a player's point of view, when checking if it faded fast enough and no it did not, and considering you didn't touch stack leniency.
Each case is separate so I'm not going to compare to a QAT opinion on a map I know nothing about.

I'd like to say that I've looked at this multiple times but I really can't see how it would be confusing to anyone. The worst thing for me is that overlapping really does achieve nothing:

Before (as is):
02:31:661 (8) - http://puu.sh/d8CP6/5fec197f59.jpg
02:39:073 (4) - http://puu.sh/d8CPZ/dabe986caf.jpg

After (moving both to the left to 'overlap'):
02:31:661 (8) - http://puu.sh/d8CRA/caf5fad337.jpg (this one is a little later than the next one, slider path is still clearly visible)
02:39:073 (4) - http://puu.sh/d8DcI/95b4ff1e96.jpg

Apologies for the screenshots it's the best I can do; I'd have made a video but I can't and I don't think anyone would pay attention to it anyway.

I also don't see what the fuss is. That pattern is hardly controversial and it's really easy, all the people who I specced FC'd first try and I the majority of players would FC and wouldn't think twice about it.

Honestly, I'd have just "fixed" it to save the hassle but I won't when it makes the map look worse and it actually achieves nothing. The reason to fix doesn't even make sense either.

I don't really have much else to say on it. Thanks to everyone who's helped ^_^
kazumikos
Just a different view of mine, since the two sliders have exactly the same structure, even when the first slider does not completely fade away before another one approaching, it is still easier for players to read the pattern when they are stacked. Because players already perceived how the upcoming slider would look like, where it starts and ends.

Not to mention the bpm of this song is so slow (which gives you more than enough time to see the first one fading and second one coming), this pattern can still apply to much higher bpm maps imo, assumed that the rhythm suggests so.

But in anyway, making the two sliders overlap certainly is not the solution imo. If the slider really "doesn't fade away fast enough for us to see the slider path clearly", then overlapping makes it even harder to read the path, because, well... it's overlapping.
TicClick
Basically everything Shulin said in their defense is correct, except:
It's a pretty basic and standard pattern
Notes and sliders stacked with stack leniency close to zero were always a pain in the ass to read, hence the suggestion to unstack/make a manual stack/apply new combo/remap/etc, etc.

Although I don't see much of a problem here, due to low BPM and the fact that these sliders are spaced out in time, it'd be cool if you highlighted 02:31:661 (8) and 02:39:073 (4) with new combo markers.
Topic Starter
Shulin

TicClick wrote:

Basically everything Shulin said in their defense is correct, except:
It's a pretty basic and standard pattern
Notes and sliders stacked with stack leniency close to zero were always a pain in the ass to read, hence the suggestion to unstack/make a manual stack/apply new combo/remap/etc, etc.

Although I don't see much of a problem here, due to low BPM and the fact that these sliders are spaced out in time, it'd be cool if you highlighted 02:31:661 (8) and 02:39:073 (4) with new combo markers.
Okay, I've put new combo markers on the sliders, hopefully that will help. I'll also be careful with this pattern in the future lol :P

Thanks for checking
Kibbleru
i didnt find any issues while playtesting either since the bpm is fairly low.

however i don't see a special reason for them to overlap like that in the first place other than just for the sake of having that pattern.
so tldr i don't think its all that intuitive.
Topic Starter
Shulin

Kibbleru wrote:

i didnt find any issues while playtesting either since the bpm is fairly low.

however i don't see a special reason for them to overlap like that in the first place other than just for the sake of having that pattern.
so tldr i don't think its all that intuitive.
It matches the flow, direction and rhythm I wanted and there's no special reason not to have them like that and that pattern is fine. Everyone (except Tari) has had no issues playing the map or pattern and by all accounts it's an easy map so I'd say it's pretty intuitive already.

Sometimes I feel the we aren't even playing the same map - I get the message that this will die but I really don't see why there was such a fuss. :P
Pereira006
hi

[General]

1. 02:03:073 ( T ) - this timing is nothing, this timing is same from on 01:29:191, this don't have kiai time, volume different, etc... deleted this on 02:03:073 ( T ) for all diff's
[Normal]

hitsounds:

1. 02:16:838 (2) - in begin like this pattern, don't have clap, so this slider should be remove clap in begin to keep consistency
  2. 02:02:367 (3) - missing add finish in end
  3. 02:36:250 (5) - there clap but in body... when you listen or playtest you won't listen the hitsound... add clap in begin
  4. 02:39:073 (3) - missing add clap in end slider
  5. 02:43:309 (2) - ^ same
Gameplay

1. 02:15:779 (1) - this slider should be stack in 02:13:661 (3) on the begin
  2. 02:36:250 (5) - (just suggestion) this slider can be blanket with 02:36:956 (1) ? or is intentional ? lol
I trying looking hard, they are fine for me
After done this, poke me or pm in mensagem
Any question if you don't understand ask me
Ho no need kudosu pls
Topic Starter
Shulin

Pereira006 wrote:

hi

[General]

1. 02:03:073 ( T ) - this timing is nothing, this timing is same from on 01:29:191, this don't have kiai time, volume different, etc... deleted this on 02:03:073 ( T ) for all diff's Done
[Normal]

hitsounds:

1. 02:16:838 (2) - in begin like this pattern, don't have clap, so this slider should be remove clap in begin to keep consistency Fix
  2. 02:02:367 (3) - missing add finish in end Done
  3. 02:36:250 (5) - there clap but in body... when you listen or playtest you won't listen the hitsound... add clap in begin Hm, I left this as it was because too much whistle and to keep consistent with earlier parts like 00:51:073 (1) - to 01:12:250 (1) - etc.
  4. 02:39:073 (3) - missing add clap in end slider Done
  5. 02:43:309 (2) - ^ same And done
Gameplay

1. 02:15:779 (1) - this slider should be stack in 02:13:661 (3) on the begin You're right, fixed
  2. 02:36:250 (5) - (just suggestion) this slider can be blanket with 02:36:956 (1) ? or is intentional ? lol I don't know - the angle aligns with 02:34:838 (4) - so I think it was intentional (it's been a while); not sure if anything I'd do would make a huge difference and I'm sick of blankets lol so left this one
I trying looking hard, they are fine for me
After done this, poke me or pm in mensagem
Any question if you don't understand ask me
Ho no need kudosu pls
Thank you, I really appreciate it :D
Pereira006
one more thing, sorry if I again mod lol

[hard]

Gameplay:

1. 01:52:485 (3,4,5) - the space are different you can see from (3) and (4) that near is more together and (4) and (5) is is long example this pic http://puu.sh/e72d9/5d1bcfc160.jpg so you can fix this to same space ? you can stay if you wanna
  2. 02:04:838 (4,6,8) - ^ same, you will space are different
[]
Only this, the hitsound is consistency now, call me after you done this
Topic Starter
Shulin

Pereira006 wrote:

one more thing, sorry if I again mod lol

[hard]

Gameplay:

1. 01:52:485 (3,4,5) - the space are different you can see from (3) and (4) that near is more together and (4) and (5) is is long example this pic http://puu.sh/e72d9/5d1bcfc160.jpg so you can fix this to same space ? you can stay if you wanna I moved 01:53:897 (5) - right a bit; 01:52:485 (3,4) - are supposed to be in the same place as the end of 01:54:603 (1) - and 01:50:367 (1) -
  2. 02:04:838 (4,6,8) - ^ same, you will space are different Well it's the same distance snap but I did move (4) and (6) so it should look more equal now
[]
Only this, the hitsound is consistency now, call me after you done this
Thanks again!

Let me know if there's anything else :)
Pereira006
alright, everthing look good now

good luck :D
Lust
Qualified.

As for the spread with two N icons - it should be fine. They are two very distinct difficulties both offering varying levels of well, difficulty (their star difficulty is pretty borderline already anyway).
Pereira006
ho great !!! congratz !!!

I checking spread too, they fine for me in play
Topic Starter
Shulin
Yay!

Thanks for the help everyone! :D
MoodyRPG
Thanks for mapping this Shulin, do more FF please

Congrats
DaxMasterix
yeaah FF :D Congratz and thanks for mapping this!
Kaguya Hourain
Oh dear gratz :D
Stefan

Lust wrote:

Qualified.

As for the spread with two N icons - it should be fine. They are two very distinct difficulties both offering varying levels of well, difficulty (their star difficulty is pretty borderline already anyway).
as long it's no N/I shit or something similar it's fine uh

congratulation!