1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Myke B wrote:

Are there really other people running around calling people noobs? I thought this community was better than that :P really though, why would you call someone a noob when there is very little competitive versus play involved in this game.
Why would anyone bother calling someone a noob anyways? They're just better at chasing dots which, frankly, isn't all that impressive outside the osu! world.

Butbutbut how2say my name w/o noob ?_? :?:
posted
scrublet
posted

nooblet wrote:

Why would anyone bother calling someone a noob anyways? They're just better at chasing dots which, frankly, isn't all that impressive outside the osu! world.
Because internet
posted

Soulg wrote:

honestly though, that post made me think a bit about the next generation of osu
the next generation thinks that speed is the absolute only thing that matters.

thats why people refuse to play songs under 200bpm and AR10 when they have nothing but C's and B's and will call people shitty for playing slower songs but S'ing them with mods because the songs aren't fast enough.
the sad truth
posted
2014 players hype
posted

Almost wrote:

Soulg wrote:

the next generation thinks that speed is the absolute only thing that matters.

thats why people refuse to play songs under 200bpm and AR10 when they have nothing but C's and B's and will call people shitty for playing slower songs but S'ing them with mods because the songs aren't fast enough.
Soon we'll see all new players spamming AR11 songs and calling people who play AR9 a bunch of scrubs.
nah you see, ar11 actually requires skill
posted
I guess that means were just gonna see crazy fast record this year lol :P
posted
1v1 in multi 300bpm only trickclicks only rust background only
posted
1v1 me feg -360 cursor dancing only
posted
i need host tho so u dont cheat by having better ping ffs so sick of nubs that do that
posted
I think it's time for this thread to get locked
posted

GoldenWolf wrote:

I think it's time for this thread to get locked
along with like 50 other threads lol. but now you'll get yelled at O.o People don't like pointless threads to be locked. The op said something else, so the thread must go on!
posted

GoldenWolf wrote:

I think it's time for this thread to get locked
wtf m8 u fronting me????
1v1 me rite now on rust
posted

Illkryn wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

I think it's time for this thread to get locked
wtf m8 u fronting me????
1v1 me rite now on rust
pr3p4re your arse m8, I know all teh spawns on rust.
posted
1v5 me strike deagles low m8
posted
1v1 shipment kid im in optic m9
posted
add my gamer tag Xx13370pt1kTr1kscopezxXXX I had to add the 2 extra X's on the end because the name was taken >< stupid n00blordz
posted

bewaredrev wrote:

1v1 shipment kid im in optic m9
m8 im invite acad nub
posted
k fgt tommorrow mum say i ned to do homewrk
posted

bewaredrev wrote:

k fgt tommorrow mum say i ned to do homewrk
#rekt m8 tell h3r I left teh moneyz on teh c0unter
Please sign in to reply.