이 곡은 저주받았슴다
i'm busy because of practicing for cwc mappool.
Satellite wrote:please don't give up I can support this mapset :3
괜찮으신 제안이긴 한데... 제 생각엔 지금 인센이랑 엑스트라 난이도 격차가 조금 있는 편이라 생각하거든요.
Stirezet wrote:정말 잘만드신듯!!!
전 개인적으로 Infinity의 써클사이즈가 좀더 작았으면 좋을꺼 같네요...
fixed both, thank you!
Pjecoo wrote:hi. as requested.
• 01:52:927 (1,2) - Can be blanketed better.
• 01:54:873 (1,2) - Make the DS like you did here: 01:54:224 (1,2) - (consistency).
Other things seems fine to me.
Sorry for little mod but this song is good mapped.
thank you take a my request and give me a star!
Frey wrote:From PM request
- 01:36:062 (1) - better end at 01:36:387 - , ending at a blue line in Normal is really unexpectable to new players ok
- 00:23:414 (5) - add NC to make difference with 00:22:765 (3) - , or extend it to 00:23:738 - fixed
- 00:23:414 (1,2) - making them a reverse slider is more readable hmm, now pattern good feels to me
- 01:12:387 (3) - move it to x204 y164 or make 01:12:387 (3,4,5,6) - curving same as above, and i think it pattern is fit the song
- remove NC of 01:29:035 (1) - 01:29:251 (1) - 01:29:467 (1) - . Don't overuse it i think it is helps in reading for player. but your opinion is a right. i will fix if BN says need a fix.
well, INFINITE is a bit risky to me, especially those big distance streams and 1/3. but, it should be fine.
Star attached, good luck
i had fixed a not mentioned. thank you and star!
-Sh1n1- wrote:Hey Frobe~~ how amazing map bro *-*/ ~~
- Add tags: yooh symphonic schranz
- 00:08:819 - here you should add a note as you did on 00:03:630 (4) -
- 00:19:197 - here is the same sound as 00:14:008 (3) - and 00:16:603 (3) - should be Slider for consistency? and at 00:20:170 - should be a note to add more emphasis at high pitch
- 00:26:981 (4,1) - improve this blanquet
- distance between 00:27:305 (1,2) - is 1.06x, fix this because you are using 1.00
- 01:26:981 (1,2) - blanquet can be improved. hmm, i think this blanket haven't problem.
- 01:54:224 (1) - This slider it can be confusing for newbies, to avoid problems you can rotate like this
- 00:23:089 (2,1) - unsightly pattern, looks messy, make more playable, maybe like this
- 01:25:684 (1,2) - can be better sliders keep it :3
- 01:29:900 (1) - move to x:20 y: 260 to fix a better blanquet with 01:28:278 (1) -
- 00:12:387 (3,4) - mmm good spacing and consistency with next patterns but DD: looks unsightly (just my personal opinion, it's up to you)
- 01:44:981 (4,1) - tail of slider is closer to the note than the head
- 00:21:305 (4,1,2) - why jump here? keep consistency with 01:33:954 (4,5,6) -
- 00:58:765 - new combo? consistency with 00:53:576 -
That's all from me because I don't have experience on Insanes and Extras, Best of Luck bro *-*/