Really awesome map XD
00:17:414 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+G ? i want to keep the symmetry.
00:21:143 (1,2) - I think you can increase SV to make them faster than 00:20:819 (1,2) - , that may bacome more suitable . well... i don't know the need to change the sv.
00:21:792 (5) - I think tone changed here so NC plz .
00:21:873 (6) - I think this place is not enough to use a circle to reflect rhythm or music , use a 1/4 slider to instead 00:21:792 (5,6) - may better , if you still wanna use these 3 circles , I recommend increase 00:21:792 (5,6,7) - theirs DS . i found that there are empty rhythm of 00:21:873 - due to your mod, i had changed to 1/2 beat slider.
00:38:981 (1,2,3,4) - This thythm is similar as 00:37:684 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - , why not use the similar pattern ? i think it's a little different the rhythm.
00:51:143 (1) - Why NC here ? i think it is will give a better reading to the player.
00:52:927 (1) - I think this place happened a lot of things , but you used a simple a straight line slider to reflect these things , the piano's tone down ,at least you can make the slider also slide downward , this is just my little view , you can ignore this .
01:55:927 (1) - I think kiai needn't continue to this spinner end .
I hardly ever play this kind of map so I think this mod may a little terrible , sorry for this . D:
Hello Frobe! Love your maps so it's really a honor to mod your map, let's see what I can findi had fixed a not mentioned. thank you all for the mod and star!
- seems clean
- 00:01:360 (1) - : add Finish to the head, it'll help player to realize that the map already began and support the music as well i think this whistle is better than the finish.
- 00:07:846 (3) - : you can drag last slider point 1grid down to make better shape (sorry for the nazi ><)
- 00:31:197 (1) - : how about ctrl+> this slider? well previous flow is upside-down (00:29:900 (1,2) - ) and previous one is right-right (00:28:603 (1,2) - ) so why dont make this one flows to right-left-right?
- 00:32:495 (1) - : add Finish here would support the music oh, i forgot it xD
- 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC me too lol
- 00:32:495 (1) - : ^
- 01:12:387 - : in fact there's no sound at here, but there's sound at 01:12:549 - so how about rearrange like this?
- 01:55:197 (3) - : it's hard for normal player to recognize that this is 1/3, how about change this into a circle started from 01:55:197 - , it'll make player more easy to catch next note your opinion is correct. but, because i want to keep it, i'll hold it.
- 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC ;w;
- 01:13:684 (2,3) - : why don't make this 1,0x distance like you did on all previous patterns ? i'm afraid player will miss-read this one as 1/2 notes D:
- 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC, and please add this one for INFINITE diff too ._.
neat beatmap, sorry i can't find much, good luck and have a star