i had fixed a not mentioned. your mod has been a very helpful to me, thank you!
Responding to your PM request. Sorry for the bit of delay >.<
So, let's get started.
Please take note: Everything in bold I highly suggest.
Everything in red is unrankable.General:
- For a nice balance, try to use a gap of 0.20 slider velocity in each diff. So, basic: 0.80; Novice: 1.00; Advanced: 1.20; Exhaust: 1.40 and Infinite: 1.60. The biggest issue for me at the moment is the SV jump from Advanced to Infinite. umm, not bad your suggestions. but i think now sv have a not bad balance.
- Since you don’t have a storyboard, uncheck “Widescreen support” in every diff.
- Use a BG with a resolution of 1366X768. I managed to fix your current one:
But if you don’t like it, you can always ask Ringating to help you with this.
- Change your audio lead-in to 2000ms please. Go to the .osu file and then type in “2000” right next to “Audio lead-in”.BASIC:
- 00:01:360 – to 00:08:495 – I can’t really hear these hitsounds; it’s very soft. Try making the volume a bit higher please. Inaudible hitsounds are not allowed. There are other places with the same issue as well. Please go through all your diffs and make sure every beat is audible/can be heard clearly. Except the tail of the spinners. It’s not a problem if they are inaudible, but the sliders and circles are a no-go.
- 00:14:008 (3,2) –Try to avoid an overlap like this please. It looks messy.
- 01:06:224 –Not allowed. Way too inaudible. Raise the volume, so that note is heard.
- 01:29:900 (1) –Rather this; I just think it looks tidier:NOVICE:
- 00:10:765 –Too soft. Raise the volume please.
- 00:16:927 –Same issue here as above.
- 00:31:197 (1,2) –Hm, these shapes looks so crammed, which make them look untidy. Rather just make them normal straight sliders please.
- 00:50:657 (1) –Using parallelity here looks better in my opinion. i like such patterns. no fixed ;w;
- 01:06:224 –Inaudible. Please fix by raising the volume.
- 01:14:008 (4) –Rather place this circle here: X:376 Y:368. same as above.Better flow in my opinion.
- 01:27:630 (2) –Rather make this parallel with the previous slider. ^
- 01:40:927 (2) –Same thing here as above. ^
- 01:43:197 (3) –Rather this for better flow:
- 01:50:981 (3) –Improve flow by rather placing this slider here:
- 01:53:576 (2,1) –Improve this blanket please.ADVANCED:
- 00:02:332 (4) –Lift the tail of this slider a bit higher; parallel. Like this: well... same as novice.
- 00:09:792 (1) –Eh, this jump feels quite big especially since there’s not really much of a pause. To be safe, rather reduce the spacing a bit or just space it normally.
- 00:10:603 –Too inaudible. Raise the volume so it’s heard. This is a perfect example of why it’s important to hear that note. While I testplayed, that inaudiblity confused me a bit when I clicked that beat, so please be careful.
- 00:16:441 (4) –Hm, space this slider like you spaced this one: 00:14:332 (1) - 00:16:441 (4) –is hiding behind 00:16:278 (3) –too much in my opinion which causes that you can’t really see that slider so clearly, which can be a bit confusing. your opinion is not wrong. but i need more different opinions about this. i'm going to hold this.
- 01:06:224 –Too inaudible. Please raise the volume.
- 01:06:711 (2,3,4,5) –Eh, I highly suggest you rather space this out normally, since you didn’t use this spacing anywhere else in your diff. same as above. i hold this.
- 01:25:684 –Rather not change the slider velocity here, since 01:25:197 (2) –also has the same sliderlength, players can get quite confused. i change to x0.75
- 01:43:035 (2) –Rather unstack this circle, since you unstacked this one: 01:43:684 (4) –EXHAUST:
- 00:11:981 (2) –This jump is quite big imo. And I think it will be better and play much nicer if you rather make the pattern like this: i think not so bad a now. but i have fixed the spacing by referring to your comment.You followed that above pattern here: 01:45:143 (1,2,3) – and I like this pattern much more.
- 01:25:684 –Same as ADVANCED about this slider velocity. Rather don’t change this SV. It makes it quite confusing, since 01:25:197 (2) –has the same sliderlength. same as advanced
The above two points were the only things that stood out for me.
Very nice diff. I love those streams.INFINITE:
I asked –Bakari- to also take a look at this diff. This is what he said:05:37 -Nya-: Hey, Bakari~ Can I maybe ask you to just testplay one diff for me. It's sooo difficult, and I would like your opinion on it.
05:37 -Bakari-: sure thing
05:37 *-Nya- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/359790 BlackYooh vs. siromaru - BLACK or WHITE?]
05:37 -Bakari-: leave a link and I'll test it in a few minutes
05:37 -Bakari-: gotta qualify something, first
05:37 -Nya-: Thanks~ The last diff
05:37 -Nya-: Np
05:43 -Bakari-: My tablet is broken, so I'll just have a look at it in editor
05:44 -Nya-: Oh okay. Thanks, Bakari~
05:45 -Bakari-: those spacing changes, oh my
05:45 -Bakari-: 00:16:441 (2,1) -
05:46 -Nya-: Yeah. What about those huge jumps like: 00:22:927 (2,3) -
05:47 -Bakari-: 1/4 sliders are played as 1/2 circles
05:47 -Bakari-: 01:03:305 (1,1) - though this one is edgy
05:48 -Bakari-: 01:05:819 (1,2,1) - I'd ask to change this pattern. sliderpath shoul be readable, while this one is somewhat questionable
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:07:522 (1,1) - kinda similar with the suggestion above
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:12:711 (1,2) - 01:13:359 (1,2,3,4,1) - wow
05:49 -Nya-: Yeah, you're right. I'm just not sure when big jumps are okay and when they're absolutely not
05:50 -Nya-: Haha, I though the same about that last one
05:50 -Bakari-: I am wondering why people keep mapping this kind of music :D
05:51 -Nya-: Cuz they love jumps, lol.
05:51 -Nya-: But I can't pass this, not at all.
05:51 -Bakari-: 01:26:008 (1,1) - this is too much, I suppose
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:28:927 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2) -isn't this called "abuse of new combos"?
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:39:738 (3,1) - we have a rule/guideline which suggests to keep SV changes readable understandable
05:52 -Nya-: I haven't seen that yet. Yep, I'm definitely going to point that out
05:53 -Nya-: Yeah, in the previous diffs of his, I also said that he shouldn't suddenly change the SV and make it unreadable.
05:54 -Bakari-: 01:49:684 (1) - personally I really dislike this stuff as the curve is really unnatural @.@
05:54 -Nya-: I agree. You can't really see where the slider is going, lol
05:56 -Bakari-: well, that's it. hope I helped you \w/
05:56 -Nya-: You did. Thanks so much~
I have to agree with him on a lot of things. Those jumps that he pointed out is a real problem and must be fixed. Then after you fixed those, please go through your diff again and just check at similar places where it has to be fixed as well. You have quite bizarre jumps that’s not allowed, like Bakari had pointed out.
That SV changes is also not allowed. It ruins the readability of the diff and it’s unrankable. So I suggest to only change the SV at a slow section of the song and not in the middle of an intense/fast section of the song. i asked to other mappers to reference the bakari's opinions. and i had fixed have to problem patterns. but i was on some hold because i think have a no problem. it is agreed had the asked other mappers.
Overall, this is a very nice mapset, but of course it still needs more mods till it will be ready though. Try finding a very good modder to check that INFINITE diff of yours. That diff requires the most mods at the moment. Also, remember what I said about inaudible notes and fix those please.