1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

No Dap wrote:

리폿했습니다.
리폿왕이시네 ㅡㅡ
posted
Hey~
Responding to your PM request. Sorry for the bit of delay >.<
So, let's get started.

Please take note: Everything in bold I highly suggest.
Everything in red is unrankable.

General:
  1. For a nice balance, try to use a gap of 0.20 slider velocity in each diff. So, basic: 0.80; Novice: 1.00; Advanced: 1.20; Exhaust: 1.40 and Infinite: 1.60. The biggest issue for me at the moment is the SV jump from Advanced to Infinite.
  2. Since you don’t have a storyboard, uncheck “Widescreen support” in every diff.
  3. Use a BG with a resolution of 1366X768. I managed to fix your current one:
    http://puu.sh/grvs8/d9dc8d7bc7.jpg
    But if you don’t like it, you can always ask Ringating to help you with this.
  4. Change your audio lead-in to 2000ms please. Go to the .osu file and then type in “2000” right next to “Audio lead-in”.
BASIC:
  1. 00:01:360 – to 00:08:495 – I can’t really hear these hitsounds; it’s very soft. Try making the volume a bit higher please. Inaudible hitsounds are not allowed. There are other places with the same issue as well. Please go through all your diffs and make sure every beat is audible/can be heard clearly. Except the tail of the spinners. It’s not a problem if they are inaudible, but the sliders and circles are a no-go.
  2. 00:14:008 (3,2) –Try to avoid an overlap like this please. It looks messy.
  3. 01:06:224 –Not allowed. Way too inaudible. Raise the volume, so that note is heard.
  4. 01:29:900 (1) –Rather this; I just think it looks tidier:
NOVICE:
  1. 00:10:765 –Too soft. Raise the volume please.
  2. 00:16:927 –Same issue here as above.
  3. 00:31:197 (1,2) –Hm, these shapes looks so crammed, which make them look untidy. Rather just make them normal straight sliders please.
  4. 00:50:657 (1) –Using parallelity here looks better in my opinion.
  5. 01:06:224 –Inaudible. Please fix by raising the volume.
  6. 01:14:008 (4) –Rather place this circle here: X:376 Y:368.

    Better flow in my opinion.
  7. 01:27:630 (2) –Rather make this parallel with the previous slider.
  8. 01:40:927 (2) –Same thing here as above.
  9. 01:43:197 (3) –Rather this for better flow:
  10. 01:50:981 (3) –Improve flow by rather placing this slider here:
  11. 01:53:576 (2,1) –Improve this blanket please.
ADVANCED:
  1. 00:02:332 (4) –Lift the tail of this slider a bit higher; parallel. Like this:
  2. 00:09:792 (1) –Eh, this jump feels quite big especially since there’s not really much of a pause. To be safe, rather reduce the spacing a bit or just space it normally.
  3. 00:10:603 –Too inaudible. Raise the volume so it’s heard. This is a perfect example of why it’s important to hear that note. While I testplayed, that inaudiblity confused me a bit when I clicked that beat, so please be careful.
  4. 00:16:441 (4) –Hm, space this slider like you spaced this one: 00:14:332 (1) - 00:16:441 (4) –is hiding behind 00:16:278 (3) –too much in my opinion which causes that you can’t really see that slider so clearly, which can be a bit confusing.
  5. 01:06:224 –Too inaudible. Please raise the volume.
  6. 01:06:711 (2,3,4,5) –Eh, I highly suggest you rather space this out normally, since you didn’t use this spacing anywhere else in your diff.
  7. 01:25:684 –Rather not change the slider velocity here, since 01:25:197 (2) –also has the same sliderlength, players can get quite confused.
  8. 01:43:035 (2) –Rather unstack this circle, since you unstacked this one: 01:43:684 (4) –
EXHAUST:
  1. 00:11:981 (2) –This jump is quite big imo. And I think it will be better and play much nicer if you rather make the pattern like this:

    You followed that above pattern here: 01:45:143 (1,2,3) – and I like this pattern much more.
  2. 01:25:684 –Same as ADVANCED about this slider velocity. Rather don’t change this SV. It makes it quite confusing, since 01:25:197 (2) –has the same sliderlength.

The above two points were the only things that stood out for me.
Very nice diff. I love those streams.

INFINITE:

I asked –Bakari- to also take a look at this diff. This is what he said:
 05:37 -Nya-: Hey, Bakari~ Can I maybe ask you to just testplay one diff for me. It's sooo difficult, and I would like your opinion on it.
05:37 -Bakari-: sure thing
05:37 *-Nya- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/359790 BlackYooh vs. siromaru - BLACK or WHITE?]
05:37 -Bakari-: leave a link and I'll test it in a few minutes
05:37 -Bakari-: gotta qualify something, first
05:37 -Nya-: Thanks~ The last diff
05:37 -Nya-: Np
05:43 -Bakari-: My tablet is broken, so I'll just have a look at it in editor
05:44 -Nya-: Oh okay. Thanks, Bakari~
05:45 -Bakari-: those spacing changes, oh my
05:45 -Bakari-: 00:16:441 (2,1) -
05:46 -Nya-: Yeah. What about those huge jumps like: 00:22:927 (2,3) -
05:47 -Bakari-: 1/4 sliders are played as 1/2 circles
05:47 -Bakari-: 01:03:305 (1,1) - though this one is edgy
05:48 -Bakari-: 01:05:819 (1,2,1) - I'd ask to change this pattern. sliderpath shoul be readable, while this one is somewhat questionable
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:07:522 (1,1) - kinda similar with the suggestion above
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:12:711 (1,2) - 01:13:359 (1,2,3,4,1) - wow
05:49 -Nya-: Yeah, you're right. I'm just not sure when big jumps are okay and when they're absolutely not
05:50 -Nya-: Haha, I though the same about that last one
05:50 -Bakari-: I am wondering why people keep mapping this kind of music :D
05:51 -Nya-: Cuz they love jumps, lol.
05:51 -Nya-: But I can't pass this, not at all.
05:51 -Bakari-: 01:26:008 (1,1) - this is too much, I suppose
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:28:927 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2) -isn't this called "abuse of new combos"?
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:39:738 (3,1) - we have a rule/guideline which suggests to keep SV changes readable understandable
05:52 -Nya-: I haven't seen that yet. Yep, I'm definitely going to point that out
05:53 -Nya-: Yeah, in the previous diffs of his, I also said that he shouldn't suddenly change the SV and make it unreadable.
05:54 -Bakari-: 01:49:684 (1) - personally I really dislike this stuff as the curve is really unnatural @.@
05:54 -Nya-: I agree. You can't really see where the slider is going, lol
05:56 -Bakari-: well, that's it. hope I helped you \w/
05:56 -Nya-: You did. Thanks so much~


I have to agree with him on a lot of things. Those jumps that he pointed out is a real problem and must be fixed. Then after you fixed those, please go through your diff again and just check at similar places where it has to be fixed as well. You have quite bizarre jumps that’s not allowed, like Bakari had pointed out.

That SV changes is also not allowed. It ruins the readability of the diff and it’s unrankable. So I suggest to only change the SV at a slow section of the song and not in the middle of an intense/fast section of the song.

Overall, this is a very nice mapset, but of course it still needs more mods till it will be ready though. Try finding a very good modder to check that INFINITE diff of yours. That diff requires the most mods at the moment. Also, remember what I said about inaudible notes and fix those please.

Good Luck~! :D
posted
Whoops, I see now I made a mistake with those slider velocity suggestions. There's nothing wrong with that gap from Advanced to Infinite. I confused myself,lol. So just ignore that.
posted

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~
Responding to your PM request. Sorry for the bit of delay >.<
So, let's get started.

Please take note: Everything in bold I highly suggest.
Everything in red is unrankable.

General:
  1. For a nice balance, try to use a gap of 0.20 slider velocity in each diff. So, basic: 0.80; Novice: 1.00; Advanced: 1.20; Exhaust: 1.40 and Infinite: 1.60. The biggest issue for me at the moment is the SV jump from Advanced to Infinite. umm, not bad your suggestions. but i think now sv have a not bad balance.
  2. Since you don’t have a storyboard, uncheck “Widescreen support” in every diff.
  3. Use a BG with a resolution of 1366X768. I managed to fix your current one:
    http://puu.sh/grvs8/d9dc8d7bc7.jpg
    But if you don’t like it, you can always ask Ringating to help you with this.
  4. Change your audio lead-in to 2000ms please. Go to the .osu file and then type in “2000” right next to “Audio lead-in”.
BASIC:
  1. 00:01:360 – to 00:08:495 – I can’t really hear these hitsounds; it’s very soft. Try making the volume a bit higher please. Inaudible hitsounds are not allowed. There are other places with the same issue as well. Please go through all your diffs and make sure every beat is audible/can be heard clearly. Except the tail of the spinners. It’s not a problem if they are inaudible, but the sliders and circles are a no-go.
  2. 00:14:008 (3,2) –Try to avoid an overlap like this please. It looks messy.
  3. 01:06:224 –Not allowed. Way too inaudible. Raise the volume, so that note is heard.
  4. 01:29:900 (1) –Rather this; I just think it looks tidier:
NOVICE:
  1. 00:10:765 –Too soft. Raise the volume please.
  2. 00:16:927 –Same issue here as above.
  3. 00:31:197 (1,2) –Hm, these shapes looks so crammed, which make them look untidy. Rather just make them normal straight sliders please.
  4. 00:50:657 (1) –Using parallelity here looks better in my opinion. i like such patterns. no fixed ;w;
  5. 01:06:224 –Inaudible. Please fix by raising the volume.
  6. 01:14:008 (4) –Rather place this circle here: X:376 Y:368. same as above.

    Better flow in my opinion.
  7. 01:27:630 (2) –Rather make this parallel with the previous slider. ^
  8. 01:40:927 (2) –Same thing here as above. ^
  9. 01:43:197 (3) –Rather this for better flow:
  10. 01:50:981 (3) –Improve flow by rather placing this slider here:
  11. 01:53:576 (2,1) –Improve this blanket please.
ADVANCED:
  1. 00:02:332 (4) –Lift the tail of this slider a bit higher; parallel. Like this: well... same as novice.
  2. 00:09:792 (1) –Eh, this jump feels quite big especially since there’s not really much of a pause. To be safe, rather reduce the spacing a bit or just space it normally.
  3. 00:10:603 –Too inaudible. Raise the volume so it’s heard. This is a perfect example of why it’s important to hear that note. While I testplayed, that inaudiblity confused me a bit when I clicked that beat, so please be careful.
  4. 00:16:441 (4) –Hm, space this slider like you spaced this one: 00:14:332 (1) - 00:16:441 (4) –is hiding behind 00:16:278 (3) –too much in my opinion which causes that you can’t really see that slider so clearly, which can be a bit confusing. your opinion is not wrong. but i need more different opinions about this. i'm going to hold this.
  5. 01:06:224 –Too inaudible. Please raise the volume.
  6. 01:06:711 (2,3,4,5) –Eh, I highly suggest you rather space this out normally, since you didn’t use this spacing anywhere else in your diff. same as above. i hold this.
  7. 01:25:684 –Rather not change the slider velocity here, since 01:25:197 (2) –also has the same sliderlength, players can get quite confused. i change to x0.75
  8. 01:43:035 (2) –Rather unstack this circle, since you unstacked this one: 01:43:684 (4) –
EXHAUST:
  1. 00:11:981 (2) –This jump is quite big imo. And I think it will be better and play much nicer if you rather make the pattern like this: i think not so bad a now. but i have fixed the spacing by referring to your comment.

    You followed that above pattern here: 01:45:143 (1,2,3) – and I like this pattern much more.
  2. 01:25:684 –Same as ADVANCED about this slider velocity. Rather don’t change this SV. It makes it quite confusing, since 01:25:197 (2) –has the same sliderlength. same as advanced

The above two points were the only things that stood out for me.
Very nice diff. I love those streams.

INFINITE:

I asked –Bakari- to also take a look at this diff. This is what he said:
 05:37 -Nya-: Hey, Bakari~ Can I maybe ask you to just testplay one diff for me. It's sooo difficult, and I would like your opinion on it.
05:37 -Bakari-: sure thing
05:37 *-Nya- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/359790 BlackYooh vs. siromaru - BLACK or WHITE?]
05:37 -Bakari-: leave a link and I'll test it in a few minutes
05:37 -Bakari-: gotta qualify something, first
05:37 -Nya-: Thanks~ The last diff
05:37 -Nya-: Np
05:43 -Bakari-: My tablet is broken, so I'll just have a look at it in editor
05:44 -Nya-: Oh okay. Thanks, Bakari~
05:45 -Bakari-: those spacing changes, oh my
05:45 -Bakari-: 00:16:441 (2,1) -
05:46 -Nya-: Yeah. What about those huge jumps like: 00:22:927 (2,3) -
05:47 -Bakari-: 1/4 sliders are played as 1/2 circles
05:47 -Bakari-: 01:03:305 (1,1) - though this one is edgy
05:48 -Bakari-: 01:05:819 (1,2,1) - I'd ask to change this pattern. sliderpath shoul be readable, while this one is somewhat questionable
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:07:522 (1,1) - kinda similar with the suggestion above
05:49 -Bakari-: 01:12:711 (1,2) - 01:13:359 (1,2,3,4,1) - wow
05:49 -Nya-: Yeah, you're right. I'm just not sure when big jumps are okay and when they're absolutely not
05:50 -Nya-: Haha, I though the same about that last one
05:50 -Bakari-: I am wondering why people keep mapping this kind of music :D
05:51 -Nya-: Cuz they love jumps, lol.
05:51 -Nya-: But I can't pass this, not at all.
05:51 -Bakari-: 01:26:008 (1,1) - this is too much, I suppose
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:28:927 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2) -isn't this called "abuse of new combos"?
05:52 -Bakari-: 01:39:738 (3,1) - we have a rule/guideline which suggests to keep SV changes readable understandable
05:52 -Nya-: I haven't seen that yet. Yep, I'm definitely going to point that out
05:53 -Nya-: Yeah, in the previous diffs of his, I also said that he shouldn't suddenly change the SV and make it unreadable.
05:54 -Bakari-: 01:49:684 (1) - personally I really dislike this stuff as the curve is really unnatural @.@
05:54 -Nya-: I agree. You can't really see where the slider is going, lol
05:56 -Bakari-: well, that's it. hope I helped you \w/
05:56 -Nya-: You did. Thanks so much~


I have to agree with him on a lot of things. Those jumps that he pointed out is a real problem and must be fixed. Then after you fixed those, please go through your diff again and just check at similar places where it has to be fixed as well. You have quite bizarre jumps that’s not allowed, like Bakari had pointed out.

That SV changes is also not allowed. It ruins the readability of the diff and it’s unrankable. So I suggest to only change the SV at a slow section of the song and not in the middle of an intense/fast section of the song. i asked to other mappers to reference the bakari's opinions. and i had fixed have to problem patterns. but i was on some hold because i think have a no problem. it is agreed had the asked other mappers.

Overall, this is a very nice mapset, but of course it still needs more mods till it will be ready though. Try finding a very good modder to check that INFINITE diff of yours. That diff requires the most mods at the moment. Also, remember what I said about inaudible notes and fix those please.

Good Luck~! :D
i had fixed a not mentioned. your mod has been a very helpful to me, thank you!
posted
Really awesome map XD


[INFINITE]


00:17:414 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+G ?

00:21:143 (1,2) - I think you can increase SV to make them faster than 00:20:819 (1,2) - , that may bacome more suitable .

00:21:792 (5) - I think tone changed here so NC plz .

00:21:873 (6) - I think this place is not enough to use a circle to reflect rhythm or music , use a 1/4 slider to instead 00:21:792 (5,6) - may better , if you still wanna use these 3 circles , I recommend increase 00:21:792 (5,6,7) - theirs DS .

00:38:981 (1,2,3,4) - This thythm is similar as 00:37:684 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - , why not use the similar pattern ?

00:51:143 (1) - Why NC here ?

00:52:927 (1) - I think this place happened a lot of things , but you used a simple a straight line slider to reflect these things , the piano's tone down ,at least you can make the slider also slide downward , this is just my little view , you can ignore this .

01:55:927 (1) - I think kiai needn't continue to this spinner end .



I hardly ever play this kind of map so I think this mod may a little terrible , sorry for this . D:
posted
Hello Frobe! Love your maps so it's really a honor to mod your map, let's see what I can find

[General]
  1. seems clean


[BASIC]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : add Finish to the head, it'll help player to realize that the map already began and support the music as well
  2. 00:07:846 (3) - : you can drag last slider point 1grid down to make better shape (sorry for the nazi ><)
  3. 00:31:197 (1) - : how about ctrl+> this slider? well previous flow is upside-down (00:29:900 (1,2) - ) and previous one is right-right (00:28:603 (1,2) - ) so why dont make this one flows to right-left-right? :D
  4. 00:32:495 (1) - : add Finish here would support the music


[NOVICE]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC
  2. 00:32:495 (1) - : ^
  3. 01:12:387 - : in fact there's no sound at here, but there's sound at 01:12:549 - so how about rearrange like this?
    [spoilerbox]
  4. 01:55:197 (3) - : it's hard for normal player to recognize that this is 1/3, how about change this into a circle started from 01:55:197 - , it'll make player more easy to catch next note


[ADVANCED]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC
  2. 01:13:684 (2,3) - : why don't make this 1,0x distance like you did on all previous patterns ? i'm afraid player will miss-read this one as 1/2 notes D:


[EXHAUST]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC, and please add this one for INFINITE diff too


neat beatmap, sorry i can't find much, good luck and have a star :)
posted

tm1209 wrote:

Really awesome map XD


[INFINITE]


00:17:414 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+G ? i want to keep the symmetry.

00:21:143 (1,2) - I think you can increase SV to make them faster than 00:20:819 (1,2) - , that may bacome more suitable . well... i don't know the need to change the sv.

00:21:792 (5) - I think tone changed here so NC plz .

00:21:873 (6) - I think this place is not enough to use a circle to reflect rhythm or music , use a 1/4 slider to instead 00:21:792 (5,6) - may better , if you still wanna use these 3 circles , I recommend increase 00:21:792 (5,6,7) - theirs DS . i found that there are empty rhythm of 00:21:873 - due to your mod, i had changed to 1/2 beat slider.

00:38:981 (1,2,3,4) - This thythm is similar as 00:37:684 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - , why not use the similar pattern ? i think it's a little different the rhythm.

00:51:143 (1) - Why NC here ? i think it is will give a better reading to the player.

00:52:927 (1) - I think this place happened a lot of things , but you used a simple a straight line slider to reflect these things , the piano's tone down ,at least you can make the slider also slide downward , this is just my little view , you can ignore this .

01:55:927 (1) - I think kiai needn't continue to this spinner end .



I hardly ever play this kind of map so I think this mod may a little terrible , sorry for this . D:

10nya wrote:

Hello Frobe! Love your maps so it's really a honor to mod your map, let's see what I can find

[General]
  1. seems clean


[BASIC]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : add Finish to the head, it'll help player to realize that the map already began and support the music as well i think this whistle is better than the finish.
  2. 00:07:846 (3) - : you can drag last slider point 1grid down to make better shape (sorry for the nazi ><)
  3. 00:31:197 (1) - : how about ctrl+> this slider? well previous flow is upside-down (00:29:900 (1,2) - ) and previous one is right-right (00:28:603 (1,2) - ) so why dont make this one flows to right-left-right? :D
  4. 00:32:495 (1) - : add Finish here would support the music oh, i forgot it xD


[NOVICE]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC me too lol
  2. 00:32:495 (1) - : ^
  3. 01:12:387 - : in fact there's no sound at here, but there's sound at 01:12:549 - so how about rearrange like this?
    [spoilerbox]
  4. 01:55:197 (3) - : it's hard for normal player to recognize that this is 1/3, how about change this into a circle started from 01:55:197 - , it'll make player more easy to catch next note your opinion is correct. but, because i want to keep it, i'll hold it.


[ADVANCED]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC ;w;
  2. 01:13:684 (2,3) - : why don't make this 1,0x distance like you did on all previous patterns ? i'm afraid player will miss-read this one as 1/2 notes D:


[EXHAUST]
  1. 00:01:360 (1) - : same as BASIC, and please add this one for INFINITE diff too ._.


neat beatmap, sorry i can't find much, good luck and have a star :)
i had fixed a not mentioned. thank you all for the mod and star!
posted
이 곡은 저주받았슴다
posted

- Racoon - wrote:

이 곡은 저주받았슴다
ㅇㄴ
posted
please don't give up I can support this mapset :3
posted

Satellite wrote:

please don't give up I can support this mapset :3
i'm busy because of practicing for cwc mappool.

i will move this map for the pending after end of the cwc.

thank you for your mind ^^
posted
정말 잘만드신듯!!!
전 개인적으로 Infinity의 써클사이즈가 좀더 작았으면 좋을꺼 같네요...
한 4.5정도로요...
posted
hi. as requested.

NOVICE:
• 01:52:927 (1,2) - Can be blanketed better.

ADVANCED:
• 01:54:873 (1,2) - Make the DS like you did here: 01:54:224 (1,2) - (consistency).

Other things seems fine to me.
Sorry for little mod but this song is good mapped.
Good Luck!
posted

Stirezet wrote:

정말 잘만드신듯!!!
전 개인적으로 Infinity의 써클사이즈가 좀더 작았으면 좋을꺼 같네요...
한 4.5정도로요...
괜찮으신 제안이긴 한데... 제 생각엔 지금 인센이랑 엑스트라 난이도 격차가 조금 있는 편이라 생각하거든요.

안 그대로 하드와 인센 사이 난이도 격차가 좀 좁은 편인데 여기서 엑스트라를 4.5로 줄여버리면 인센-엑스트라 사이의 난이도 격차가 커져서 하드-인센 사이의 난이도 격차랑 눈에 띄게 벌어질거 같기 때문에 여기서 cs를 줄이긴 힘들거 같네요. 그리고 칭찬 감사합니다 ㅎㅎ



Pjecoo wrote:

hi. as requested.

NOVICE:
• 01:52:927 (1,2) - Can be blanketed better.

ADVANCED:
• 01:54:873 (1,2) - Make the DS like you did here: 01:54:224 (1,2) - (consistency).

Other things seems fine to me.
Sorry for little mod but this song is good mapped.
Good Luck!
fixed both, thank you!
posted
From PM request

  • NOVICE


  1. 01:36:062 (1) - better end at 01:36:387 - , ending at a blue line in Normal is really unexpectable to new players

    ADVANCED

  2. 00:23:414 (5) - add NC to make difference with 00:22:765 (3) - , or extend it to 00:23:738 -

    EXHAUST

  3. 00:23:414 (1,2) - making them a reverse slider is more readable

    INFINITE

  4. 01:12:387 (3) - move it to x204 y164 or make 01:12:387 (3,4,5,6) - curving
  5. remove NC of 01:29:035 (1) - 01:29:251 (1) - 01:29:467 (1) - . Don't overuse it

well, INFINITE is a bit risky to me, especially those big distance streams and 1/3. but, it should be fine.
Star attached, good luck :)
posted

Frey wrote:

From PM request

  • NOVICE


  1. 01:36:062 (1) - better end at 01:36:387 - , ending at a blue line in Normal is really unexpectable to new players ok

    ADVANCED

  2. 00:23:414 (5) - add NC to make difference with 00:22:765 (3) - , or extend it to 00:23:738 - fixed

    EXHAUST

  3. 00:23:414 (1,2) - making them a reverse slider is more readable hmm, now pattern good feels to me

    INFINITE

  4. 01:12:387 (3) - move it to x204 y164 or make 01:12:387 (3,4,5,6) - curving same as above, and i think it pattern is fit the song
  5. remove NC of 01:29:035 (1) - 01:29:251 (1) - 01:29:467 (1) - . Don't overuse it i think it is helps in reading for player. but your opinion is a right. i will fix if BN says need a fix.

well, INFINITE is a bit risky to me, especially those big distance streams and 1/3. but, it should be fine.
Star attached, good luck :)
thank you take a my request and give me a star!
posted
Hey Frobe~~ how amazing map bro *-*/ ~~

General



  1. Add tags: yooh symphonic schranz

Basic



  1. 00:08:819 - here you should add a note as you did on 00:03:630 (4) -
  2. 00:19:197 - here is the same sound as 00:14:008 (3) - and 00:16:603 (3) - should be Slider for consistency? and at 00:20:170 - should be a note to add more emphasis at high pitch
  3. 00:26:981 (4,1) - improve this blanquet
  4. distance between 00:27:305 (1,2) - is 1.06x, fix this because you are using 1.00
  5. 01:26:981 (1,2) - blanquet can be improved.
  6. 01:54:224 (1) - This slider it can be confusing for newbies, to avoid problems you can rotate like this

Novice


  1. 00:23:089 (2,1) - unsightly pattern, looks messy, make more playable, maybe like this
  2. 01:25:684 (1,2) - can be better sliders
  3. 01:29:900 (1) - move to x:20 y: 260 to fix a better blanquet with 01:28:278 (1) -

Advanced



  1. 00:12:387 (3,4) - mmm good spacing and consistency with next patterns but DD: looks unsightly :( (just my personal opinion, it's up to you)
  2. 01:44:981 (4,1) - tail of slider is closer to the note than the head
  3. 00:21:305 (4,1,2) - why jump here? keep consistency with 01:33:954 (4,5,6) -
  4. 00:58:765 - new combo? consistency with 00:53:576 -

That's all from me because I don't have experience on Insanes and Extras, Best of Luck bro *-*/
posted

-Sh1n1- wrote:

Hey Frobe~~ how amazing map bro *-*/ ~~

General



  1. Add tags: yooh symphonic schranz

Basic



  1. 00:08:819 - here you should add a note as you did on 00:03:630 (4) -
  2. 00:19:197 - here is the same sound as 00:14:008 (3) - and 00:16:603 (3) - should be Slider for consistency? and at 00:20:170 - should be a note to add more emphasis at high pitch
  3. 00:26:981 (4,1) - improve this blanquet
  4. distance between 00:27:305 (1,2) - is 1.06x, fix this because you are using 1.00
  5. 01:26:981 (1,2) - blanquet can be improved. hmm, i think this blanket haven't problem.
  6. 01:54:224 (1) - This slider it can be confusing for newbies, to avoid problems you can rotate like this

Novice


  1. 00:23:089 (2,1) - unsightly pattern, looks messy, make more playable, maybe like this
  2. 01:25:684 (1,2) - can be better sliders keep it :3
  3. 01:29:900 (1) - move to x:20 y: 260 to fix a better blanquet with 01:28:278 (1) -

Advanced



  1. 00:12:387 (3,4) - mmm good spacing and consistency with next patterns but DD: looks unsightly :( (just my personal opinion, it's up to you)
  2. 01:44:981 (4,1) - tail of slider is closer to the note than the head
  3. 00:21:305 (4,1,2) - why jump here? keep consistency with 01:33:954 (4,5,6) -
  4. 00:58:765 - new combo? consistency with 00:53:576 -

That's all from me because I don't have experience on Insanes and Extras, Best of Luck bro *-*/
i had fixed a not mentioned. thank you and star! ;)
posted
Platter's Brobe님은 최고
posted
no
Please sign in to reply.