forum

Any suggested skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
I've noticed that my friend liked to use this transparent skin but I never truly understood its purpose and the beat noise irritated me,
anyhow I've started using it and noticed I can read maps allot better with it and it has very clear arrows now funny enough when I'm
playing with it I feel like my cursor movement is swimming. (Is this the skin or just me )

So over all that skin is making it easier for me is there any other skins you would suggest.

"That skin" is the 1 WWW used on his most recent upload I believe
Almost
Any top player's skin? It's all personal preference really.
Yano
The popular Skins are :
  • - WWWskin
    - Nikov6(.1)
    - Tom94's Skin (aka. Pancake's Skin)
    - Burakku Shipu (aka. -Kamui-'s Skin (Cookiezi used dat Skin))
I think... but it's personal preference :)

Let's test some Skins here
Topic Starter
Blueprint
That wasn't really the question =/ I can try those 3 suggested I guess, most of the beat skins are simply fancy looking don't really impact your ingame
Yano

Blueprint wrote:

That wasn't really the question =/ I can try those 3 suggested I guess, most of the beat skins are simply fancy looking don't really impact your ingame
I know, that wasn't your question... but it is really personal preference and hard to say for other people ...

It's like a lot of People like fish but also a lot not
t/87675 You can try the skins here.
If you find the hitsounds annoying, you can always substitute the hitsounds with the ones that you like from the other skins, or even from the hitsounds in beatmaps. The shortcut is simply delete the hitsounds, and it's gonna use the default set.
Kanye West
Almost everyone chooses specific skin elements to their liking from different skins and combines them. But yeah pro players skin compendium thread would be a good place to start
Breiz

Blueprint wrote:

I've noticed that my friend liked to use this transparent skin but I never truly understood its purpose and the beat noise irritated me,
anyhow I've started using it and noticed I can read maps allot better with it and it has very clear arrows now funny enough when I'm
playing with it I feel like my cursor movement is swimming. (Is this the skin or just me )

So over all that skin is making it easier for me is there any other skins you would suggest.

"That skin" is the 1 WWW used on his most recent upload I believe
It's just the skin, it doesn't use a sliderfollowcircle, if you're disturbed by this just delete the one in the folder/add your own.
Also try -Kamui-'s skin aka cookiezi's skin.
Syclasm

Kanye West wrote:

Almost everyone chooses specific skin elements to their liking from different skins and combines them. But yeah pro players skin compendium thread would be a good place to start
p/1611620

^ For those who are too lazy to search.

Also, might I suggest watching some twitch streamers and checking out their skins for yourself. Quite a number of them upload their skins and post the link on either their osu! profile or stream page.
Mamoru Senpai

Ultrayano wrote:

The popular Skins are :
  • - WWWskin
    - Nikov6(.1)

What about the Kamui Skin?
Espionage724

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Ultrayano wrote:

The popular Skins are :
  • - WWWskin
    - Nikov6(.1)

I vote Kamui mainly because it's not "flashy" I guess. It looks great without having distracting elements all over the place during gameplay.

I was a fan of the LEET skin a while back, but it seemed to of vanished... I recall saw some Mediafire link a while back that had an updated version, but I don't know for sure.
Myke B
I find that making your own skin can feel very rewarding, and you can make it 100% how you like :)
ballplay
use cookiezi skin be cookiezi (kamui)
Mathsma
I definitely suggest creating your own skin mix. You will be able to tailor the skin to your liking. I may have gone a bit overboard, but I downloaded almost 3GBs of skins and took ideas that I liked and created my own custom skin. t/159951
You don't have to create all the elements like I did, but at least take elements from other skins and mix them together.

Dexus
Just make sure the hitsounds don't have gaps at the start of them and the elements you use aren't too distracting. Be sure to avoid having bloated files too.

Here you can try my skin if you would like http://puu.sh/6xlHZ.osk
Yano

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Ultrayano wrote:

The popular Skins are :
  • - WWWskin
    - Nikov6(.1)

Oh I forgot :)

#Added