Yazawa Nico Skin - Standard

posted
Total Posts
29
show more
Rio-
Looks pretty cool~
*A little advice... please use web-page link instead of direct link (In Mediafire, it's the page when You click the green button to Download)Sorry, I mistook the link

also, Nico Nico NII!!~ :)
Nathanael

OsuMe65 wrote:

You don't have to use an icon to represent what you feel.
Right back at you. You've used an icon to represent your own.

Also, I did not represent any feelings for that icon. :p
And stop insulting other people.

...
On topic. It looks great for me so try to make your skin better. ;)
OsuMe65

Nathanael wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

You don't have to use an icon to represent what you feel.
Right back at you. You've used an icon to represent your own.

Also, I did not represent any feelings for that icon. :p
right back my ass...

Icons doesn't mean anything to me except for nukes. That star is meaningless AFTER ALL.
Nathanael
Then don't say "You don't have to use an icon to represent what you feel." as its also MEANINGLESS TO ME.
Stop insulting other people.
deadbeat
take a chill pill you guys, seriously >_>
Shiho-rin
So pretty <>w<> Nico~~~ <3 U~~~

EDIT: Just tried the skin with a few maps, very nice, its so cute too >w< Its very noticeable and I know where the hit is almost immediately. The spinner is abit hard to spin cuz of the cursor unless u concentrate on it or else it would go off-center( Maybe for me only? ) The hit300/100/50/0 are small and don't burst out like some others( as in they are like super big ) so I don't really notice them which is good for me cuz I get shocked if they are too big and miss a hit >.> Others may vary tho. Very good quality too~ May use this skin for quite a long time~
PS: Love that scorebar
Topic Starter
Katyusha
Wait what
What icon are you talking about Guys? :?

Shiho-rin wrote:

EDIT: Just tried the skin with a few maps, very nice, its so cute too >w< Its very noticeable and I know where the hit is almost immediately. The spinner is abit hard to spin cuz of the cursor unless u concentrate on it or else it would go off-center( Maybe for me only? ) The hit300/100/50/0 are small and don't burst out like some others( as in they are like super big ) so I don't really notice them which is good for me cuz I get shocked if they are too big and miss a hit >.> Others may vary tho. Very good quality too~ May use this skin for quite a long time~
PS: Love that scorebar
Yeah the Cursor wasn't my best ahahaha.
It was just a first skin so I was kind of "trying" stuff, Maybe I Will update it soon.

On topic. It looks great for me so try to make your skin better. ;)
Thanks!, any rec to make it better :D?, I'm accepting Any suggestion, even if this was a General skin I applied many of the things I Personally like (like the 3,2,1 Being all over the place, some over the top sharpening, etc etc ), but for my next (I plan on doing many IDOLM@STER Skin and others Love Live Skins) I Plan on doing a more eye candy work that is more accepted in the Osu! community

This was a First so it was more like a Test.
Martinawa Hatsuhi
Being a thematical skin, It's pretty nice done and playable. All the beauty goes along with all the elements that although some of them are not very explicit (i.e. reverse arrow), they are quite intuitive. The numbers, although are not my favourite style, are good. Little things that should be fixed, the hit bursts. Not bigger, but the numbers should be not that thin, almost unreadable. I recommend you too to disable the cursor spinning. That tail going out from anywhere looks strange D:

Really, nice work! :)
Topic Starter
Katyusha
Changed some things:

-Added a more visible Reverse Arrow
-Changed the cursor size and color so it's easier to not lost it
-Changed some combo colors so they don't conflict with the cursor.
-Cursor is not rotating anymore
-Cursor trail color changed.

Redownload :D
Gonna update the Screenshots later.
miku260
thanks!I Love Nico<333
Ritz
Want to try it >.<
Sentient_DELETED
Nice skin!!
Love live<3
hhhhh841
This skin is so good!
Can you make the Maki skin?
Because I love Maki
I hope you can make Maki skin.
Grope
I really like this skin and it's really good, but the only thing that I have a problem with is the size of the hit point thing? Sorry, I don't know the proper name but right now it's just this small star with a number in it and I can barely see it so I'd like to know if you could possibly make it bigger or change it to something else?
Topic Starter
Katyusha
Ohh, of Course, I Will add a Bigger version of the Hit Point Tonight

hhhhh841 wrote:

This skin is so good!
Can you make the Maki skin?
Because I love Maki
I hope you can make Maki skin.
Yes, I plan on Making one for each Girl, I will start them after I Finish my Kancolle Skin.

Updated: Added a Folder with 2 new packs of Hitpoints a bit bigger than the star Ones, so you can swap them if you like.
handza1550
thanks! +0+
d1rtyJokes
let me try this skin sir :D
qtlemon
this skin is awesome, using it :)
[-kuroaki]
Nice Skin..

Nico Nico Nii~
Yusaki
I Love this skin, but can you make the taiko, catch the beat, and mania? :D

JUST a suggestion... ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply