forum

Leaving osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
I have a job now and I'm actually doing my homework now ( I have to stop screwing around on the computer, it's junior year)
, so I'm sadly quitting osu! at least for the time being. I might come back at some point but I've got way too much stuff to do now. I will miss certain individuals (RemmyX25, Mogsworth, Larto, Derekku Chan, Luigihann, Eeee, 0_o, and Gens- you've all been awsome). I'm leaving my unranked map, "Devo- Whip It" to RemmyX25, it's yours now, man. Goodbye to all. :(
Wizard Of Orz
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
We'll just ignore that one.
Bye.
Derekku
Nothing says goodbye like messing up your goodbye topic(s).

Aww, I didn't know I meant anything to you x3 :) Good luck with everything~ Hope to see you back sometime~
Loginer
No. Please. Come back.
anonymous_old
No. Please. Come back.
Cuddlebun
pfffft I started osu my junior year and my homework didn't suffer

you're just not trying hard enough
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
Yeah, thanks guys. *Tode... you just had to, right? Your just so awesome in every way that you have to dump on someone that doesn't do whatever you do.*
lukewarmholiday

Cuddlebun
If by 'not doing whatever you do' means 'scrub scrub scrub' then yes
Pokebis
NOOOOO, JAMES!
nardii
Almost your one year anniversary!
anonymous_old
As Loginer and I said:

strager wrote:

No. Please. Come back.
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
In order to get the message across, I'll copy and paste the first sentence of a meaningful message from "staff" to students:

We care for you.
That shows how much I care. Well, at least you aren't shoving a map unto me like SFG did. -______-; "hi, im quitting, rank my map under your name plz"
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
Thanks ,all! Sorry, I forgot to mention you lukewarmholiday and Ekaru-- miss u already! Bye
Cuddlebun
when did SFG quit because I still see her
Ekaru
Here ya go, the PM that annoyed me:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9559

still pending but im probably leaving osu so if you want it, you can rank it under your name
just trying to fill my last obligations before leaving...
She says she's probably leaving soon, that's what I meant.
Cuddlebun
Larto
Mogsy
Why am I mentioned there? I thought I was a huge prick to you.oh right I was
Wizard Of Orz
Maybe just to annoy you. Afterall, he is who he is.
Wojjan

kideddie1501 wrote:

( I have to stop screwing around on the computer, it's junior year) ENTER
, so I'm sadly quitting osu!
oh dear