forum

`.Azuki Azusa Skin!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Hi all!

Jeez... I haven't been here for 2 years or longer ;-; Guess You all forgot about me, so here I am again with new skin!
Many people asked ma about Azusa skin in comments below my `.Tsukiko Skin., so here You have!
Hope You will like it. :P

BTW! Please... You are downloading my skins, but You don't comment them ;-; Just "<3" or stupid " like it" is enough for me... My Kaname Madoka Skin has over 12k entries and more then 6k downloads... And I have only 40 comments ;-; I want to know what do You think about my job...

Creator: Kousagi Fushigi.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?a4zv6th0woq98os
Size: 13,5 MB

Themed:

waldebek
well isn't that awesome! :3
Eizan Arizawa
uh, the ranking title to small could you resize it?
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

uh, the ranking title to small could you resize it?
Ou ._. I was sure it's fine .3. but as You wish
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi
no1 likes it? ;-;
Sentient_DELETED
I like it! :)
Broxce
really good skin, i do find the cursor a bit hard to see at times but otherwise, i love it :D
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Broxce wrote:

really good skin, i do find the cursor a bit hard to see at times but otherwise, i love it :D
Hmm... I didn't notice it... Maybe my beatmaps has only a little darker backgrounds. I will try to do sth with it tomorrow.

P.S Ou! I can see that You already have one of my skins :) You have one of my Section Pass pics as Your avatar ^^ Finally someone approciate my work ;-;
Simon
huh, i will try...

Story
Really nice skin :D
Catgirl
Super kawaii skin~~

I really like a lot of parts of this skin, but I don't like some others, such as the mods. Their text is difficult to read and several of them look too similar.
yumether
e
Kamikaze
moemoemoemoemoemoemoemoemoe Great skin as always!:D I want more nsfw images there xD
Lantine
I love it! :)
ac585318
So far, I think this skin is pretty damn good :) I feel there are little problems here and there such as the image quality of the pause screen but I don't mind that really. The text is kinda hard to read (For me at least) all around but especially for the icons on mod menu and the options buttons/panels (The turtles with text on them). The cursor isn't visually great either in my opinion but it does the job. Pretty much everything apart from those minor things are brilliant! Good job ^D^
Crimson Avenger
Great job!^^
tatsuki-poti

Kousagi_Fushigi wrote:

Hi all!

Jeez... I haven't been here for 2 years or longer ;-; Guess You all forgot about me, so here I am again with new skin!
Many people asked ma about Azusa skin in comments below my `.Tsukiko Skin., so here You have!

BTW! Please... You are downloading my skins, but You don't comment them ;-; Just "<3" or stupid " like it" is enough for me... My Kaname Madoka Skin has over 12k entries and more then 6k downloads... And I have only 40 comments ;-; I want to know what do You think about my job...

Themed:

Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

tatsuki-poti wrote:

Kousagi_Fushigi wrote:

Hi all!

Themed:

I have no idea what is the purpose of quoting whole description xD
Abygall
Omg soo cute :3 :D
Erza Azusa

Kousagi_Fushigi wrote:

Hi all!

Themed:

Mizukashii
/me gives cookies

btw i love it

VERY VERY LOVE IT

<3
-Chelly
Nice skin cute
Xiaolin
Hentai ~ !
Roderick_Red
:) I Really loved it!!! it's so cute ouo
Topic Starter
Kousagi_Fushigi

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Hentai ~ !
<3
xYuudachi

Abygall wrote:

Omg soo cute :3 :D
You said that :D
[ Minu ]
Oh wow. This is amazingly awesome.
Hepcion
Looks very nice ^-^"
Q-Q I'm guilty of downloading it. Plus downloading other people's skins without commenting... sorry.
Azuki Azusa
hye thanks :>