1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Try manual changing the sound device, or reinstalling Fraps.
posted
I'm using version 2.9.9 (full version)

And it doesn't give me the option to change the sound device
posted
Try switching from Detect best sound input to Use windows input
posted
Still nothing

But I did some Googling and found out what the problem is, so hopefully I can fix that for whenever I try recording next
posted

Remco32 wrote:

When you are at the part where you want to start the recording, press you're Video Capture Hotkey.
:[

Nice tutorial. I might try again to record some replay. :)

I'm curious, though... Should I install Sony Vegas? Is it good/cool/awesome?
posted
Thank you! :3
I needed this
posted
Maybe I got no sound because I don't have speakers? I only got Headphones right now...and I can't change the sound device in fraps (still not the latest version)
posted

Nightfall91 wrote:

Maybe I got no sound because I don't have speakers? I only got Headphones right now...and I can't change the sound device in fraps (still not the latest version)
Unless your headphones are attached to a special port on your PC, or are USB, there should be no difference between using headphones and speakers.
posted
Problem solved! I dont really know what i did,but it worked :P
Right now i tried to explain it but i dont have a clue how to translate all these weird word into english XD
well,ill try it simplyfied...i opened up the option for sounddevices(rightclick on that sound symbol on the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar...then choose...something that shows your sounddevices,for me it was just "sounds") then there should be...ahh ok ill add a picture even thought its german-.-

soo...ok i rightclicked the symbol in the red circle,then the shown window popped up,at first it only showed me the activated microphone and something other...then i rightclicked that window on empty space and the little window popped up,there i activated the upper option which i think is called "show deactivated devices",then i activated "stereomix" and whoops my fraps recorded sound :D
posted

Nightfall91 wrote:

Problem solved! I dont really know what i did,but it worked :P
Right now i tried to explain it but i dont have a clue how to translate all these weird word into english XD
well,ill try it simplyfied...i opened up the option for sounddevices(rightclick on that sound symbol on the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar...then choose...something that shows your sounddevices,for me it was just "sounds") then there should be...ahh ok ill add a picture even thought its german-.-

soo...ok i rightclicked the symbol in the red circle,then the shown window popped up,at first it only showed me the activated microphone and something other...then i rightclicked that window on empty space and the little window popped up,there i activated the upper option which i think is called "show deactivated devices",then i activated "stereomix" and whoops my fraps recorded sound :D
Yeah that's basically my problem

Except my comp doesn't give me the Stereo Mix option so I have to do some funny workaround crap to get it to work
posted

Gens wrote:

I'm curious, though... Should I install Sony Vegas? Is it good/cool/awesome?
In my opinion, it is good/cool/awesome. :)
posted
This should be stickied for the hell of it
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
the video i made with fraps is like 4 gb...y is it so big? D: it take forever to render...
posted

Yohgi wrote:

the video i made with fraps is like 4 gb...y is it so big? D: it take forever to render...
Fraps doesn't have time to compress the video as it records so the resulting file is always big, that's why you have to use some other program instead to compress it before you upload it to Youtube.
posted

Yohgi wrote:

If I record a long map, I'll mostly end up with like 10GB of videofiles (recording in high-res). It's normal.
posted
posted
posted
I used the same rendering settings you did in the post and uhhhhhh 605 MB file. What. I am not uploading this.
show more