forum

Are there any really good mouse players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koreh
I was just wondering if there are any people who can play really difficult beatmaps with just a mouse (no keyboard just left/right mouse click) such as Can't Defeat Airman.

I'm really curious because I checked how many times I can click both left and right mouse button in 5 seconds and its 100 clicks total and I don't think I can personally improve it by that much maybe 20 more clicks on each tops. If there is nobody who can play Osu with mouse only very well that will basically decide if I start using z/x even though I really don't want to give up.
deletemyaccount
kriers is a very good mouse only player; he passed big black mouse only.
Mathsma
ChangE is the best legit mouse only player I know.
Rewben2
Silvia (quit), Beatrice and I'm pretty sure Niko was a boss with mouse (although he wasn't mouse only, he also quit).

Oh misread, you mean only mouse and no keyboard. Never mind. The only mouse only player I've even heard of as being good is ChangE
Soulg

Rewben2 wrote:

Silvia (quit), Beatrice and I'm pretty sure Niko was a boss with mouse (although he wasn't mouse only, he also quit).

Oh misread, you mean only mouse and no keyboard. Never mind.
wasnt silvia mouse only?

and i thought shizuru was at the beginning
Rewben2

Soulg wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

Oh misread, you mean only mouse and no keyboard. Never mind.
wasnt silvia mouse only?

and i thought shizuru was at the beginning
He used keyboard (at least what I've seen from replays, he might have been mouse only at times)
Pettanko
Shizuru-

ChangE
-Chronopolis-
Not sure how he fairs for top end songs but with legendary accuracy :
tana

Memory

Philantropist wrote:

kriers is a very good mouse only player; he passed big black mouse only.
I think the most impressive part was him hitting the square sliders with some combo.
JAKACHAN
Silvia was keyboard so he doesn't count.

Shizuru-, ChangE, Tana, Lemonwater, Kriers
Nobody mentioning ShaggoN?
But mouse only is definitely the hardest to become expertized, and an interesting fact is that a lot of remarkable mouse only player got a tablet at last, and they became somehow significantly strong on aiming, examples include Shizuru-, Lemonwater, taNa, and ShagooN.
AmaiHachimitsu
All your posts bring back memories. And I mean most of those players either changed playstyle or are not playing anymore. :<

#Topic - you can't play good with mouse, so there are no good mouse players.

Pyonta is the best mouse-only player anyway \:D/
iderekmc
azuraer says he only plays mouse, and i remember he was top 10, so is it not legit?
Myke B
I thought PeaChick played mouse?
Almost

Myke B wrote:

I thought he played click/x.
Myke B

Almost wrote:

Myke B wrote:

Maybe O.o
Soulg

Almost wrote:

Myke B wrote:

yes
Totoki
ChangE is probably the best mouse only player around atm~
Guru
the only one i know who play mouse only is krier. how can he pass this beatmap with mouse only?? :c
ParisSkyle
Pyonta
AmaiHachimitsu
k thx bye, big black is shitEZ

SammySama
No.
/thread 8-)
-Chronopolis-

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

k thx bye, big black is shitEZ

what a beast
Myke B
Mouse players have the most $weg
Breiz
azuraer(>durr he can't stream 240bpm) ChangE Pyonta gasanww pekolove Fergie CuNha
Slith
what about Luerxa?
raww_old
ChangE

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/298880 omg how do you even 225 deathstreams.. wait he's using mouse only?!
Hello Skitty

iderekmc wrote:

azuraer says he only plays mouse, and i remember he was top 10, so is it not legit?
He was fl farmer, in tp and ppv2 he is around #300
show more