forum

Tablet Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrPotato
I bought a tablet arround a month and half ago and I'm having trouble aiming fullscreen jumps, What I mean is that whenever there is a fullscreen jump my cursor teleports, So I have a couple of questions:
1. Should I use a smaller tablet portion, Or is it just a thing I need to get used to, because I'm playing alot for a month and half with this tablet and still having these teleports, I'm using Full tablet area.
2. Should I use this "Force Proportions" option on tablet settings? since I have no clue if I should or not.

Thanks for your dear help! And I'm sorry if its a repeated thread, I didn't find threads that resmemble mine.
Lach
The problem lies with you, and these "full screen jumps" you are playing. You just can't aim.

I don't see why you wouldn't force proportions.
Oinari-sama
1) It takes time to get used to. Give yourself some time before changing to another setting.
2) Force Proportions is useful for maintaining a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio. Some people are ok with odd ratio but I have it on.
Rewben2
People can do fast fullscreen jumps with full tablet area, that's not the issue.
Myke B
I'm guessing you just got a tablet and aren't use to absolute positioning. Are you trying to hover but sometimes hovering too high? It's possible that when you hover too high, you're bringing back down in range somewhere else. This would give you your "teleporting" effect.
Purple
Pay attention to your posture, how high your chair is, how you hold your pen, where you rest your hand, etc. Try to experiment with different setups. Do you slide your hand across the tablet as you play? You may have to teach yourself to do that. Make sure you're using pen mode and not mouse mode. I don't know how could anyone play without forcing proportions. You wanna use to a big tablet area, but it doesn't have to be full area.
[ Katsu ]
Saying your cursor is teleporting when performing long jumps seems to me that you are lifting the pen too far from the tablet.
ballplay
if youre cursor teleports it could be lag or you are lifting the pen too high.
deletemyaccount
Im assuming that you hover, this most likely means that the teleporting is because you are lifting the pen too high. But if it still teleports even when you aren't hovering it could be software/hardware issue.