1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

- Skyz - wrote:

Thank you very much Freaky!!
no problem at all :)

posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:

:|

Sorry i was so busy ;w; sorry for slow response ;w;


Idk about shutter effect's, hope this is okay.

In progress : TaMul, Naokella, Mawksee, - Akashia -

I hope I can finished it soon ;w;


Previous List
I swear you're so talented i love this thank you so much ^^ worth the wait!
posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:


Sorry i was so busy ;w; sorry for slow response ;w;


Idk about shutter effect's, hope this is okay.

In progress : TaMul, Naokella, Mawksee, - Akashia -

I hope I can finished it soon ;w;


Previous List
Cute! Thanks :3
posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:

Updated!

Completed Request : L-a-m-e-y [ B ], ryanador1234, willia02, Syndrome, Nap, - Skyz -, -S Inariii-, FreakyFox

In Progress : TaMul, Naokella, Mawksee, - Akashia -
Thank you very much! :oops:
posted
request : Avatar
text: Sempah
Size: 128x128
Transparent: No
Border: rounded
:D

Image link: http://s22.postimg.org/l52myh9o1/CRni_Bj_VEAAmrcp.png

https://a.ppy.sh/3670492_1460621579.png as this image the black-haired girl
If you can do so it would be better. clearly with my name. Sempah


nobody has that request please :?
posted

ImSempah wrote:

request : Avatar
text: Sempah
Size: 128x128
Transparent: No
Border: rounded
:D

Image link: http://s22.postimg.org/l52myh9o1/CRni_Bj_VEAAmrcp.png

https://a.ppy.sh/3670492_1460621579.png as this image the black-haired girl
If you can do so it would be better. clearly with my name. Sempah


nobody has that request please :?
please use the forms provided :c and read the rules here
posted
A huge thank you for AllRiseSilver :)
posted

Please tell me if you want something to change!

In progress : Mawksee, - Akashia -

I hope I can finished it soon ;w;


Previous List
posted

ImSempah wrote:

request : Avatar
text: Sempah
Size: 128x128
Transparent: No
Border: rounded
:D

Image link: http://s22.postimg.org/l52myh9o1/CRni_Bj_VEAAmrcp.png

https://a.ppy.sh/3670492_1460621579.png as this image the black-haired girl
If you can do so it would be better. clearly with my name. Sempah


nobody has that request please :?
Please wait atleast a week or 2 before requesting that, if you do that, then probably THEN you'll be getting it
The reason why you aren't getting it is because you already multirequested that lol
posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:


Please tell me if you want something to change!

In progress : Mawksee, - Akashia -

I hope I can finished it soon ;w;


Previous List
Thank You ^^
posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:


Please tell me if you want something to change!
Thank you! <3
Those are really nice! :)
posted
AllRiseSilver I am so sorry, it skipped my mind, thank you so much for the avatar!! I abasolutely love it!!
posted

Please tell me if you want something to change!


Previous List
posted
Thanks! This is just as I imagined it to be. Really great style :D
posted
Request : Signature / Userpage Banner
Image Link : http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/shakugan-no ... -wallpaper
Size : 640x150
Text : Derp007's Userpage
Borders : No
Animate : Yes!!
Extra : Up to you ^^

Thanks you sooooo much <3 XD (sorry for the image edit)
posted
Request : Avatar
Image link : http://www.marthacoleman.com/wp-content ... /chino.jpg
Text : Muve-
Size : 128x128
Transparent : No
Border : Round Border
Extra : brightness and more effect

Makasih ^^
posted

AllRiseSilver wrote:


Please tell me if you want something to change!


Previous List
It's amazing,thank you again very much for the great work!
posted
I am so busy right now ;w; I will do your request when i have the time


Please tell me if you want something to change!

I think it should be 622x192 for banner, here just in case you provide the wrong size http://puu.sh/oxsth/832b5055c1.gif
posted
Omg Thanks So Much <333 Its Purfect :D
posted
Request : Userpage Banner and Couple Ava
Image Link : http://puu.sh/oAue4/91c990694d.jpg
Size : 622x192 for Banner and Yang couple ava ukuran asli aja
Text : umi(left) = Hibiki
kotori(right) = Yoshino
"Anemone Heart" <<<terserah anda letakkin kata anemone heart ini dimana
Borders : Yes= Round square
Animate : Yes
Extra : tambahin apa aja agar terlihat lebih cantik dan kawai
+yg ava sekarang ini adalaah buatan saya sendiri jadi saya tidak melanggar peraturan :):)
show more
Please sign in to reply.