1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted
Thanks Buat banner nya :)
posted
Thanks you bruh (=^w^=)
posted
Request: Banner
Request to: Shiv
Image link: https://media.giphy.com/media/pR5F7SvocP4Bi/giphy.gif
Size: 622x192
Text: Yes
Borders: Yes, normal
Extra: none

Thanks bro!
posted
Form

Request : Avatar collab
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : http://imgur.com/a/FGn1i sorry agak burem gambarnya, sudah dicari cari gak dapet yang HD wkwkw
Size : Avatar - 128x128
Text : Y/ yang kiri : Udin, yang kanan : Arfonia
Borders : No
Extra : kalau bisa bikin userpage banner nya juga dong wkwkwk

makasih :D
posted

thanks for requesting!
hope you guys like it!
tell me if you want anything to change~



https://shivvy.s-ul.eu/MiVvdwyv
maaf baru sempet ngerjain hehe tugas ospeknya kebanyakan :"(
[img]https://shivvy.s-ul.eu/9XVoZGVx[/img]
posted

Shiv wrote:


thanks for requesting!
hope you guys like it!
tell me if you want anything to change~



https://shivvy.s-ul.eu/MiVvdwyv
maaf baru sempet ngerjain hehe tugas ospeknya kebanyakan :"(
makasihhh :D
posted
Request : Userpage banner
Request to Shiv
Image Link : http://imgur.com/a/ex728
Size : Userpage banner - 622x192
Text : Welcome to LolisAreFlat's Userpage
Borders : Yes
Extra : Animated text
Thanks~ o/
posted
Maaf jadi ngerepotin req di sini terus

Request : Avatar
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : Ini dia
Size : 128x128
Text : Zavi
Borders : Rounded 20 px dan Cut line
Extra : yang imut dan cantik
posted
posted
Can I have a copy of the banner without animated text? Thanks o/
posted
Request : Twitch Cover (if possible, if not just tell me and ignore the request)
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : http://i.imgur.com/dXMMKyS.jpg
Size : 1200x380
Text : Fallen Rain
Borders : No
Extra : Could you center my name to the left and add 2 icons next to the name on the right. One of them should be a Youtube Icon with the text TheBrooklynChan next to it and the other one should be below with an osu! icon with the text Ascended on it.

Thank you!
posted
Request : Userpage banner
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/81/ce ... e90421.png
Size : 622x192
Text : Yes (Left: Jack | Right: Nashiro-)
Borders : No
Extra :
posted
cancelled cuz i had problems with img uwu
posted

Ascended wrote:

Request : Twitch Cover (if possible, if not just tell me and ignore the request)
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : http://i.imgur.com/dXMMKyS.jpg
Size : 1200x380
Text : Fallen Rain
Borders : No
Extra : Could you center my name to the left and add 2 icons next to the name on the right. One of them should be a Youtube Icon with the text TheBrooklynChan next to it and the other one should be below with an osu! icon with the text Ascended on it.

Thank you!
Canceled sorry ;-;
posted
Request: Signature
Request to: Shiv
Image Link:

Size: 650x150
Text: No
Borders: Yesh
Extra: ganba, yg bagus ay;;;;
posted
Request : Userpage banner
Request to : shiv
Image Link : https://imgur.com/a/zL3IG
Size : Userpage banner - 622x192
Text : N
Borders : No
Extra : no thanksi
posted

Lambert x Yara wrote:

Request : Userpage banner
Request to : shiv
Image Link : https://imgur.com/a/zL3IG
Size : Userpage banner - 622x192
Text : N
Borders : No
Extra : no thanksi
posted
Request : Avatar
Request to : Shiv
Image Link : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/8c/b2 ... 8aa512.jpg
Size : 128x128
Text : skvix is a Sasuke, I am a Naruto
Transparant : no
Borders : up to you
Extra : No thanks : 3
posted
cancel. sorry
posted
Canceled. T-T
Please sign in to reply.