posted
Total Posts
show more
Milo
it turn to more magic XD

hahaha

just kidding

waiting for next week
in fact, i like changing XD even though my rank #10040 change to #23880 orz ;)
Tekklorn
Dropped by like 1k ranks :( Not sure how this thing works so as of now I don't really know what to think, hopefully peppy can fix some of the inconsistencies with rankings
Taadashi
Didn't he say this was going to be an anti-farming system or something? :P
Metro

silmarilen wrote:

i love it, the responses on the forum gave me a good laugh. i dont really care about the thing itself.
Exactly. OP and first reply are amazing.
TakuMii
ppv2 isn't ready yet

peppy wrote:

calm yer tits
Tanzklaue
everybody is so agitated about ppv2 that no one realised that now plays up to the top 1000 are shown in the recent activities.

this is great since this gives you the feeling of having actually done shit much more often than the previous maximum of 500 (and before that, 100)
jackisgone

Taadashi wrote:

Didn't he say this was going to be an anti-farming system or something? :P
what.... this is the complete opposite
aBunny

Tanzklaue wrote:

everybody is so agitated about ppv2 that no one realised that now plays up to the top 1000 are shown in the recent activities.

this is great since this gives you the feeling of having actually done shit much more often than the previous maximum of 500 (and before that, 100)
calculates based on all plays, not just the top ~1,000.
Tanzklaue

sarasseo wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

calculates based on all plays, not just the top ~1,000.
they teach something at school. it's called reading. you should indulge in this activity in order to not look dumb on the internet.
aBunny
Hostile much? I was just clarifying that it calculates everything but you took it the wrong way. Don't think you're special or anything, you should indulge in the act of "Not assuming everyone is after you"

Edit: If you don't get what I said, I was merely adding to your post, not attacking it.
Now, here is an attack, maybe you should do what you have told me to do, maybe read y'know?
ivan
It's good and not good at the same time. Most people got de rank BUT it's good because of the PP farmers. Personally I play easy songs with all mods just to get on the rank for fun. I don't gain any PP from those at all. Maybe like 1? But it doesn't change my rank. The good part of it is that people with skill can actually go to where they belong without PP farmers in the way taking the spot they deserve
Weed
will there be wax training for ppv2?
Pellexplutt
I would enjoy the system a lot more if Peppy wouldn't be so arrogant about it. Simply because there are farmers it's like he's decided everyone exploits the system to get tons of easy pp. Getting a "Got your farming license?" slapped in your face when you aren't even farming pisses me off, and the way he avoids any question about details with what will actually happen and instead chooses to reply to angry ppv1 rank -> ppv2 rank posts is just rediculous.
http://puu.sh/6rZIB.png
Image related, there's no reply to my question, and a bunch of one-liner replies to people being against ppv2 instead. I just don't get why he would agree that a good system has details available to the public if he has refused to give out details about ppv1 and now ppv2 as well.
Kanye West

bewaredrev wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic

Kanye West wrote:

bewaredrev wrote:

Synchrostar

Kanye West wrote:

bewaredrev wrote:

TakuMii
@Pellexplutt: he said he's not releasing info on ppv2 until it is ready to be used as the main ranking metric (and when that happens, he's planning to make the algorithm open and easily accessible). There's not really any point in him trying to justify something if he's constantly changing it.
in the meantime, stop being butthurt and wait until it's actually ready
Akani
I am waiting for some improvement. as peppy said it is still in beta phase!
Piine
I don't really care much of ppv2 much. Play for fun and thats it.
D33d
It's as if nobody bothers to read updates properly.
[Ayumi]_old

Sulker wrote:

I don't really care much of ppv2 much. Play for fun and thats it.
That. I play because it makes me feel good and I really like the songs.
Oinari-sama

bewaredrev wrote:

Can't defeat waxman afterall
Loctav
Wrong board?
Trash Boat
watch out for Loctav! im not kidding
edit: wow that was fast
Topic Starter
waxman

bewaredrev wrote:

Good idea :D
wax training :3 (farm pp) → t/148894&start=0

I guess ppv2 loves accurate players. So if you guys want to farm pp you should get SS.
I think it's one of the good ways. It is worth doing.

But I'm pretty sure that some of the good players wouldn't do for that.
Loctav

waxman wrote:

bewaredrev wrote:

Good idea :D
wax training :3 (farm pp) → http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/148894&start=0

I guess ppv2 loves accurate players. So if you guys want to farm pp you should get SS.
I think it's one of the good ways. It is worth doing.

But I'm pretty sure that some of the good players wouldn't do for that.
I like how you draw conclusions from almost no information.
Trash Boat
meh ill just focus on Multis or even not playing at all meanwhile
however, i agree with u, Colress
deletemyaccount
ppv2 isn't even implemented yet. Heck, I don't even think its finished completely, which is why everyones ranks got removed temporarily. How can we accurately discuss something with little to no information(we don't even know how it works). On the topic of accuracy, although ppv1 worked it was extremely innacurate and farmable. Although I do agree that more community input would have been better towards the creation of ppv2, shouldn't we be complaining after its been fully released along with the ranking algorithm?