forum

[Archived] All song are un-played? And Collections!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Only Astolfo
New update, and song are now "ALL" un-played? Is there a way to fix this, because this looks really stupid!
Also! Somehow all the collections are now gone! wtf?!
osu! version: 20140119.1 (latest)
Lust
This happens occasionally, just wait a bit and it should fix itself.
TCLCNiche
You can go to the 'Maintenance' tab under 'Options' and mark all maps as played.
Bit of a cheap fix, but if you've played most of your maps...
Topic Starter
Only Astolfo

TCLCNiche wrote:

You can go to the 'Maintenance' tab under 'Options' and mark all maps as played.
Bit of a cheap fix, but if you've played most of your maps...
ty now i need to know if any off my collections are coming back >>
- Marco -
No :c
Shohei Ohtani

marcostudios wrote:

Quality tech support.

Anyways, I'm not too familiar with collections, but I believe that you might not be able to get them back. I believe it's an issue with osu! losing local data or something, so it doesn't recognize if you've played a map, or your collections. Not sure if the update might have swiped it or if anything else might have erased that part of the folder

You're probably gonna have to re-make all of your collections :(. In the future, I suggest storing your collections in a drive storage (ie. Google Drive, Microsoft's SkyDrive, etc) or in an external storage (SD card, USB stick, etc)
Topic Starter
Only Astolfo

CDFA wrote:

marcostudios wrote:

Quality tech support.

Anyways, I'm not too familiar with collections, but I believe that you might not be able to get them back. I believe it's an issue with osu! losing local data or something, so it doesn't recognize if you've played a map, or your collections. Not sure if the update might have swiped it or if anything else might have erased that part of the folder

You're probably gonna have to re-make all of your collections :(. In the future, I suggest storing your collections in a drive storage (ie. Google Drive, Microsoft's SkyDrive, etc) or in an external storage (SD card, USB stick, etc)
-...- I really wish you would have told me that earlier xD! Anyways thanks.
TheVileOne
Yea. Collections are rather unstable. There is nothing you can do if the game decides to eat them.
peppy
Sounds like bullshit. Check your osu! folder for backups. Check your hard drive for corruption.