forum

Recommandation For a new Laptop

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old
Run your laptop while holding it in the air.

=D

Also, be sure to update your video drivers.

And sometimes, using older drivers can help.
Topic Starter
shinn_old
can't Get older drivers anywhere... considering that the Graphics Drivers are still in the 8.XX (Current Realease: 9.XX)

I tried it using it in mid-air, it still crashes :'( Dang it Fujitsu, can't u do anything right?
anonymous_old
There could be a faulty connection between your display and your video card. Try fixing that (or ask someone who knows something to).
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Looks Like it's a bad connection.... But I'm still mailing Fujitsu Support for it's crap produces
anonymous_old
Or you can build a desktop for half the price and not have these problems.

=]
Atmey
I'd wait for windows7
anonymous_old

Atmey wrote:

I'd wait for windows7
Why wait?

Jeez.

(And he said he tried 7.)
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Buy a netbook. They're fairly small, very light, and you'll have enough money left to build a mid-range desktop for gaming.
awp
Netbooks are small, light, fit in my goddamned pocket, and all that you really need for school. Gaming, you'd save for a PC, like Lolginer said.
anonymous_old
Some people like laptops for LAN's and their job and home and stuff.

Also, that For is really bugging me.
awp

strager wrote:

lol that "recommandation" is what's buggin' me
anonymous_old
e's form is similar to a.

F isn't similar to f.

(In this font, anywayz.)
Cuddlebun

awp wrote:

strager wrote:

lol that "recommandation" is what's buggin' me
I was wondering if anyone else noticed that
lukewarmholiday
I re command this nation

This is not funny at all why did I think of this and why am I posting realizing it's a terrible "joke".
xerxes_oli
go for the Macbook NAO! you wont regret it.
anonymous_old

xerxes_oli wrote:

go for the Macbook NAO! you wont regret it.
I love your sarcasm.
MegaManEXE
I dunno anything about the T400 but I used to have a Thinkpad (...T60? I forget) back in my freshman year of college, they're known for being durable as hell. It fell off my lofted bed (so around an 8 ft drop or so) and I woke up and it was on its side still running the game I was playing at the time.
CheeseWarlock
Guys he obviously wants a MANLY recommendation.

Don't go for a gaming laptop unless you really plan on doing serious gaming on the go, and even then it's iffy. I'd imagine most modern laptops (i.e. with a good integrated graphics card) would meet your needs in terms of gamin ability.
anonymous_old
Integrated + Source = fail.

Any serious laptop gamer wouldn't budget himself to 1000$. =]
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Well managed to get the laptop to the repair center.... it was a pain.

The service center is in the other side of Hong Kong, which isn't awesome as I paid alot for the laptop, then they tell me it takes 14 days for repairs...

I was furious, I paid that much for the overpriced laptop, and you can't even give me quick service without paying extra? (Quick Service= HKD$500 and pay for Parts...).