forum

Are there anything else to do?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ImAchilles
I love the game mode OSU but, I was just wondering if there is anything else that I could do besides making my own skin, and making beat maps.. anything else I could change to look more "cooler"?
Mizuno Yui
Yes, you can become awesome and upload your replays on youtube. When you say "I can do spaced 200 bpm streams, no problem.", panties WILL be dropped.
Myke B
Other gamemodes.
Weed
try to make some more friends :D
Rio-
befriend with many players and active in forums
Soarezi
get osu grillsfirendsz
Myke B

satriobp wrote:

befriend with many players and active in forums
We definitely need more positive contributors on the forums.
Rewben2

Soarezi wrote:

get osu grillsfirendsz
lmao

There's not an awful lot to do, but getting involved with the community is good.
deletemyaccount

mentalac wrote:

Yes, you can become awesome and upload your replays on youtube. When you say "I can do spaced 200 bpm streams, no problem.", panties WILL be dropped.
singletap
winber1
quit osu,

you will look much cooler
Icyteru
Change your pokemon DP to a moe anime girl DP
Topic Starter
ImAchilles
Im very anti social, and cant play any other game modes but OSU! I can try and be active but I highly doubt ill be any use to the community since I don't watch ALOT of amines and my ideas are rather crappy. I have some friends on OSU but I go on at random times :/ I highly doubt I can play "insane songs" which are worth panty dropping but I guess I could try...
Mikelicious

Soarezi wrote:

get osu grillsfirendsz
Sal32

addieh wrote:

Im very anti social, and cant play any other game modes but OSU! I can try and be active but I highly doubt ill be any use to the community since I don't watch ALOT of amines and my ideas are rather crappy.
Well I don't watch ALOT of amines too...Since I only watch animes :3

There are sooo many things to do in heree

Have you defeated the Airman??
Have you found out who's afraid of the Big Black??
Sorry for bad jokes :33