forum

Natsume Chiaki - Hanairo Biyori

posted
Total Posts
show more
Awaken

Silynn wrote:

rly, i'm going to suggest again and urge greatly that you change to at least OD8.5 or higher (like 9) on Awaken's Challenge for a few reasons

1. players experienced enough with the game to play a map at 6 stars (or higher) should also have enough skill to play the map with good timing, imo

2. the map is very hard, but without a high OD, it will compensate players very little in terms of pp. this is a huge problem with most of the hard no mod maps in the game currently, they get very high star ratings but give very little pp compared to mod scores not because mods are overrated, but because the OD is too low

for example, the reason DT often gives high pp is because OD7 on DT is the equivalent of OD9 and OD8 is ~9.6. most 6+ star maps people play are with DT, so they end up giving a lot of pp for the star rating and for the high OD. but 6+ star no mod maps give nothing because mappers are still stuck with this idea that high OD is too hard to play, or something... honestly it's disgusting ^^;; should just pick an OD that correlates to the difficulty of the map properly.
Really sorry But I really like od8 more, maybe it's just my personal reason but I really think many people even high rank players will be annoyed for od9 ;~;
As for pp...actually I really also hope there will be a lot too xD I'm thinking about if I will objust it to 8 more and 9 less ;~;
IamKwaN
TicClick
I like how everyone ignored 02:23:764 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1) -
xLolicore-

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Worst rule ever.
^ this
Awaken

TicClick wrote:

if you have test, you will know how playable it is
if you're against the rhythm, well
FlobuFlobs

TicClick wrote:

Its playable? xD
Zare
WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO SILYNN Q_____________Q
primrose
re-grats~~ rinsukir Mei and Awaken!!
Sellenite

Zare wrote:

Flask
幾經波折
Aka
Narcissu
看着自己七个月前的mod简直蠢透ahh
Topic Starter
rinsukir
finally.. thank you all!!:3
心满意足88888888(
Asphyxia

Zare wrote:

8,5 or 9 would've been so much better like Silynn said, oh well, it's a fun map nonetheless
Zero__wind
这图怎么还没美丽
等等 原来已经被un过一次了
这spread居然不会死?我非常地惊讶
Awaken

Zero__wind wrote:

这图怎么还没美丽
等等 原来已经被un过一次了
这spread居然不会死?我非常地惊讶
事实证明只要ICON连续就不会 bybf
Sellenite

Awaken wrote:

Zero__wind wrote:

这图怎么还没美丽
等等 原来已经被un过一次了
这spread居然不会死?我非常地惊讶
事实证明只要ICON连续就不会 bybf
rip 狮鹫
Asphyxia
Disqualifying this for the following reasons

1. Normal-hitnormal has a 10 ms delay on it, this should get fixed.
  2. The difficulty progression from Hard -> Insane is really, really huge. Not acceptable.
  3. Awaken's Challenge: 02:12:226 (2,1) - This should not happen, they're visually the exact same slider but the rhythm is different.
    Note; 02:59:039 (1) - Is the same as above
  4. 02:23:435 (3,4,5,6) - This stream isn't even in the music.

Things that should probably be fixed

• Normal
  1. 00:23:764 (2) - Having a short slider with more than 1 repeat is quite iffy for the lowest difficulty.
  2. 02:35:632 - Did you hitsound the last kiai? You probably should double-check this.
    Hard
  3. The Od currently is quite low, consider adding +1 to it.
    Insane
  4. Same as hard, consider +1 Od because currently it is too low.
    Awaken's Challenge
  5. 02:20:962 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - This section is questionable since it does not follow anything in the music.

Please remember that this will set be handled by BATs now (re-bubbling, re-qualifying). To ensure this set doesn't get unqualified again, make sure to get few extra mods if possible!
Soarezi
rekt™
AGCD
rekt™
Kasie
just wow.
primrose
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
kamisamaaa
。。。哎又被un了啊。。。
IamKwaN
I wonder if your suggestions can help reduce the large gap. So, what concrete steps should the mapper take in order to solve the subjective spread problem?
Garven
Just some quick clarifications before I run to work:

The stream at 2:23 needs to be audible.
Diff spread: Try to introduce a few more jumps in the Hard and/or reduce jump spacing in the Insane. The technique use is just very drastic going from difficulty to difficulty.

Also give 02:32:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - a listen. Sounds like you kinda went off prematurely there. The streaming should start later.
Asphyxia

Garven wrote:

Diff spread: Try to introduce a few more jumps in the Hard and/or reduce jump spacing in the Insane. The technique use is just very drastic going from difficulty to difficulty.
My bad for not clearing this fully. I also think adding maybe few triplets in Hard could work fairly well to match the streams in Insane.
Dare
02:37:446 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - this stream in Awaken's Challange make no sense to me. it does not follow the rythm imo. the way it was in Nakawaxtra fit better.
X Light
wow so cool
Sellenite
看来我要烧一下香保一下平安
Mei
Azer
It would be great if these things could be handled in one disqualification and not two, please be more efficient..
Koiyuki
阿瓦肯的插嫩菊又被un了?

看来阿瓦肯还是插不了嫩菊,hhh
Awaken

Minakami Yuki wrote:

阿瓦肯的插嫩菊又被un了?

看来阿瓦肯还是插不了嫩菊,hhh
什么 看不起我 我插一朵更大的嫩菊给你看111
FlobuFlobs

Asphyxia wrote:

Garven wrote:

My bad for not clearing this fully. I also think adding maybe few triplets in Hard could work fairly well to match the streams in Insane.
then would be the gap from normal to hard to big

they need another insane and easy

or just lower the insane
[-Cloud-]
Some quality stuff over here.
IN4001
频繁被un感觉是因为屁股卖的还不够
卧槽new page
AllStar12
Hate to see how this is going but I would like to take this opportunity to point something out from Awaken's Challenge difficulty if you don't mind Awaken. :/

1. I personally feel like triplets from these certain parts are unnecessary such as:
    • 01:04:149 (1,2,3) -
    • 01:09:424 (1,2,3) -
    • 01:14:698 (1,2,3) -

Parts that sound similar to these three parts are:
    • 00:58:874 (2,3) -
    • 01:50:303 (4,5) -
    • 01:55:577 (7,8) -
    • 02:00:852 (2,3) -
    • 02:06:127 (7,8) -
    • 02:36:457 (2,3) -
    • 02:41:731 (2,3) -
    • 02:47:006 (7,8) -
    • 02:52:281 (8,9) -

I suggest removing that extra circle note from those triplets just like how you did for the others. If not then I'm sure you have reasons for declining and hope this is the final removal.
xLolicore-
Dang I enjoyed the roller coaster-like ride with the cursor back in normal D:
Spiral
现在没正式rank之前都不安全了
Topic Starter
rinsukir
嘻嘻
show more