forum

Yasuyuki Okamura - Viva Namida

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Numberloose
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 9 juillet 2014 at 20:35:48

Artist: Yasuyuki Okamura
Title: Viva Namida
Source: Space Dandy
Tags: Space, Dandy, Okamura, Yasuyuki, Viva, Namida
BPM: 128
Filesize: 6984kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,87 stars, 208 notes)
  2. Insane (3,73 stars, 294 notes)
  3. Normal (1,9 stars, 133 notes)
Download: Yasuyuki Okamura - Viva Namida
Download: Yasuyuki Okamura - Viva Namida (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Normal: 100%
Hard : 100%
Insane: 100%

Finally.
MPGHThunder
Can't wait for official
Metroid112
Same here, i was expecting this beatmap from long ago. Cheers and good work!. You could increase the difficulty difference between Hard and Normal. And make the insane a bit longer
Topic Starter
Numberloose
Thanks for your help, i'll try to make it better :) Actually, for the insane, the map is not completed so it's normal ^^
Mrbubblesss
Wow why is this in the graveyard I've been looking for a Space Dandy song to play, we need to get this out of the graveyard. 8-)
epicmiro
the song sounds very quiet for me? is it normal?
Momomyster

epicmiro wrote:

the song sounds very quiet for me? is it normal?
Yeah, the song is too quiet. The in-game SFX is very loud compared to the song. Maybe find a higher quality sound file?
Topic Starter
Numberloose
Sorry, actually I can't find a better quality for the song, just other versions.
Vancho1
I found a YouTube video with 780p quality. The audio is a bit louder, too. Perhaps this is acceptable?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62h8LdxIxDcNGxvMTNhZE5Iams/edit
L O S T 30-3
This map is too good to be so quiet, baby. This song should be loud an proud!

Vancho1 wrote:

I found a YouTube video with 780p quality. The audio is a bit louder, too. Perhaps this is acceptable?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62h8LdxIxDcNGxvMTNhZE5Iams/edit
I still will play the map even if you cant make it louder. ;)
Iceboxj
Plz oh plz make this beatmap please......come on with the new season and everything you got to rekindle you belief in dandy....space dandy....osu! is just incomplete without this masterpiece, baby
Topic Starter
Numberloose
Hello everyone, I just changed the song, it seems to be louder now.
L O S T 30-3

Numberloose wrote:

Hello everyone, I just changed the song, it seems to be louder now.
I'ts coming through loud and clear, baby!! ;)
Great Job!!
Topic Starter
Numberloose
Thanks <3
Metroid112
Nice! We must get this popular as soon as we can so we can get a proper Viva Namida beatmap ranked on osu!.
L O S T 30-3

Metroid112 wrote:

Nice! We must get this popular as soon as we can so we can get a proper Viva Namida beatmap ranked on osu!.
How do we do this :?:
GetxOriginal
I don't know if it's just me but on the hard and insane difficulties the timing felt a bit off, like the notes came earlier than the song itself, make sure to quadruple-check the timing on it just to be sure.

Request mods if you want the map to go anywhere :3

Other opinions and criticism go a long way if you're committed to make the map better!

good luck! o/
Bargeld

Metroid112 wrote:

Same here, i was expecting this beatmap from long ago. Cheers and good work!. You could increase the difficulty difference between Hard and Normal. And make the insane a bit longer
I'll have to disagree. Maps like these are what'll have to facilitate my eventual jump from only playing on normal to hard; the difficulty spike on most other maps is too daunting to tackle in a normal way. So I'd say the map is fine so far.

Otherwise a pretty dandy map, baby. Here's hoping it'll get Ranked & Approved!

PS: Do we have to deal with 2007 youtube-tier background video? If you want, I can send you the intro cut out from the BD Release (Full HD) or just add it myself if there's a possibility (didn't get to the ins and outs of editing yet)

EDIT: pls revive fampai kthx
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.