forum

Why aren't I getting osutp points?

posted
Total Posts
show more
uzzi
That's not how much tp they got, that's the difficulty of the song. Should give the info page a look so you have a better understanding.
Novalogic
To get osutp points you need to be placed in top 50 on the map while osutp rankings are actualised ( once every 24h, on the main page there is info how long ago the last one took place ). You can also actualise your individual rankings by clicking "update" button next to your nick on the list
Topic Starter
Rewben2

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

That's not how much tp they got, that's the difficulty of the song. Should give the info page a look so you have a better understanding.
I'm confused, isn't the collumn "Rating" the amount of tp they got for the song? For example, if I go to the first guys profile in the picture (egzx) it will show the amount of tp he has along with a list, including the song in the picture: http://puu.sh/6o1Ar.png
Juphie
tp! only works for top 50 scores. However, you won't loose tp if your score drops out of the top 50.
Every score on that list was at some point in the top 50.
Topic Starter
Rewben2

Novarythmic wrote:

To get osutp points you need to be placed in top 50 on the map while osutp rankings are actualised ( once every 24h, on the main page there is info how long ago the last one took place ). You can also actualise your individual rankings by clicking "update" button next to your nick on the list
So I need to be ranked top 50 in the song when osutp is updated? Hm, any idea how the people with slider breaks got tp then? Surely they wouldnt have been top 50 without a full combo.
uzzi

Rewben2 wrote:

8-)

Novarythmic wrote:

So I need to be ranked top 50 in the song when osutp is updated? Hm, any idea how the people with slider breaks got tp then? Surely they wouldnt have been top 50 without a full combo.
Anything is possible, maybe they got the score when the map was newly ranked.
Novalogic
It must be a new map. You can make a crappy play with 40% acc, but if it's the first one on the map, you'll be #1. As simple as that. And once registered, your score remains in osutp data base
Mayoi Hachikuji

Rewben2 wrote:

You go play a song. You get top 50. Then you find yourself on TP and press update. It should be updated shortly thereafter. You have now gained TP.

Also, people with sliderbreaks or other things might have gotten that score when the map was new.
Or maybe they just played with a mod and nearly FC'ed but then failed in the end and still had enough points for top 50.
- Marco -
osutp =/= osu
RaneFire

Rewben2 wrote:

Hm, any idea how the people with slider breaks got tp then? Surely they wouldnt have been top 50 without a full combo.
Newly ranked map -> Play map -> Go to tp and press update
Soulg
even with that if it's not going to give you much tp (they got 50 tp nomod and you HD? thats like 70 tp if that), each score gets less weighting the lower it is on your rank (ie if you have 20 200+ tp ranks and score a 150 tp, that 150 tp will do almost nothing to your amount) http://osutp.net/info
druidxd
The overall TP that a songs gives to you is not the amount that you are going to get in your overall TP score, each individual stat (accuracy, aim, and speed) increases depending on the amount of each stat that the song is worth, for example:

This are my top osu!tp scores:

Eiji kuinbii gave me 169 speed score, which is my top speed score, and made my overall speed stat increase from 845 to 890:

Each song has an individual aim, speed, and accuracy score, the higher the score in each stat the song has, the higher the increase will be once you get that score, but the amount of each stat that the song has is not added to your overall stat score(in the eiji kuinbii example, I got 45 overall speed stat, and my score was 169 speed), it uses a formula to determine how much you will increase for each score you have depending on your top speed, aim, and accuracy stat, so in my case, a 100 speed score on a song won't increase my overall speed stat by a lot, it's even probable that it won't increase it at all.

Also only top50 scores count for osutp, because, iirc, it's the only information that osutp can get.
ballplay
i fc'd that song with hd a while back and it was my first tp score :D i didnt go to osutp and update right away, and in fact i didnt even know of osutp
Icyteru
dat feel when getting a 94.5% S on Eiji Kuinbii collapse with DT won't put you in top 50.
druidxd

[AirCoN] wrote:

dat feel when getting a 94.5% S on Eiji Kuinbii collapse with DT won't put you in top 50.
I had to throw HD into the mix for the glorious 169 speed, accuracy too strong haha.
Soulg

druidxd wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

I had to throw HD into the mix for the glorious 169 speed, accuracy too strong haha.
i pretty much hate everybody that can stream like that because i cant

#emo
Spyrunite
Now I'm wondering why I'm not getting TP.
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/338428&m=0
I'm in the top 50 for both insane and hard and it's not showing up. I also can't find the song on TP, so is it just not on TP for some reason? or I'm just stupid
Ezoda
If the map is in Qualified state scores are not saved / tp calculated for it. For deeper information pls ask at pancakes ask.fm profile.

Mfg Ezoda
Totoki

Spyrunite wrote:

I'm in the top 50 for both insane and hard and it's not showing up. I also can't find the song on TP, so is it just not on TP for some reason? or I'm just stupid
song is too new, wait a few days~ ><
koromo

Spyrunite wrote:

osu!tp can't record scores on qualified maps. You'll have to wait for it to get ranked.