forum

ZUN - ZUN Nonstop Medley

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Doomsday

pieguy1372 wrote:

also, the transition between song 9's BG and song 10's BG is odd because it just changes instead of fading in :? They fade in fine in my version. Maybe I should reupload? or maybe you should redownload. i'll full submit again to be sure
As for that timing, to be honest I'm fine with how the timing is currently, as far as I know. Thanks for having a go though. Perhaps I'll look through to see what you got, but at the time of writing this I'm pretty tired, so I don't have the patience for it tonight. :P
Raging Bull
LIVE! DARN IT! LIVEEEEE!

My message may be short, but the meaning of it is endless
Lybydose
Well I guess Derek isn't finishing the mod? I was waiting for that.
Derekku
Modding this is on the top of my to-do list; I should be able to finish it this week. I started a full-time job 2 1/2 weeks ago, but I was still going to have enough time to mod during the week. However, after 3 days I was transferred somewhere further away, and with the longer day I felt too tired to do anything else productive for the next two weeks. >.>;;; I'm back at the first place now, so I'll definitely have more time to get back on track.
TTTTTTTTTTTT
so onnnn
cirno-_old
Any news on this getting approved again? This is one of my fav maps :)
Raging Bull
Someone fix the icon :D
Sakura

Raging Bull wrote:

Someone fix the icon :D
Happy now \o/
Natteke
y u no rank
Sakura
1) I was one of the bubblers when it got unranked so i cant.
2) We all seem to be waiting on Derek's timing
Louis Cyphre
He is waiting already 3 monthes. How much he should wait? Derek, seems he dosen't want to do it, maybe ask someone else? damn it, poor Doomsday.
Sakura

Louis Cyphre wrote:

He is waiting already 3 monthes. How much he should wait? Derek, seems he dosen't want to do it, maybe ask someone else? damn it, poor Doomsday.
I've been reminding him like once a day lately >_>
Louis Cyphre
I've been reminding him like once a day lately >_>
<_<
Raging Bull
He needs more than one reminder a day :D
Luna
Yeah, when this got unranked I thought we would get it back after a few days .-.
+1 to the list of people who want something to happen here soon
Louis Cyphre
Derekku promised me that he was going to check it yesterday (the day before yesterday too). <_<
OnosakiHito
At this time I've could map this 3 times for Taiko... ._.
But I think it is too late now. Anyway, if the rerank still need months, I'm glad to make the Taiko.
- I don't need this long -
OzzyOzrock

OnosakiHito wrote:

But I think it is too late now. Anyway, if the rerank still need months, I'm glad to make the Taiko.
crazy person
HeatKai

OzzyOzrock wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

crazy person
yes he is.
bold person
DarkDunskin

OnosakiHito wrote:

Whaaaaaat!?!?!? If this really happens, then gimme one part of the cake too please D:
James2250
I wish I could help with re-approving this :(

Will have to get a sharper stick to poke people with~
OnosakiHito

James2250 wrote:

I wish I could help with re-approving this :(

Will have to get a sharper stick to poke people with~
How dare you. orz
Louis Cyphre
Derekku promised to check it on sunday. Sunday has been left. Where is Derekku? -_-
Sakura
Well since Derek doesnt seem to be checking this anytime soon i'll try to find someone else >_<
Derekku
Unexpected things keep coming up IRL. I haven't forgotten and I still plan/want to check this, but getting mad over it won't solve anything. If another BAT wants to check this, then go ahead, but please use my previous timing as a reference and make sure no uninherited sections are missing or anything like that. There's a lot that can be missed, and that's why I've been trying to set aside a few hours to really give this mapset the treatment it deserves. I don't want to give this a half-assed mod and then rebubble it if I'm not able to put the required time into it. Sorry for the long wait and inconvenience.
Andrea
[Marathon]

05:03:599 (3,4) - I don't really like this jump.

That's pretty much all about it. Fix and I can finally rebubble this back!

EDIT: Let's get this approved again :3

Bubble #1~
Louis Cyphre
YES!
Sakura
Finally the 1st bubble is back! \o/
Kurai
I've found nothing which can prevent me from bubbling this. Let's re-approve this masterpiece ~

Bubble #2
xierbaliti
yay! go re-approve!
Louis Cyphre
YUP! Saku waiting for you!
Realazy
<3
Suimya
Sakura go go approve it >o<
Lybydose
I think you should rename this map "Nonstop Demystify Feast" because that song keeps going and going and going and
Louis Cyphre
YES!!!!!!
Wait Ranked? O.o
Lybydose
I dunno, the website is throwing 87932 errors at me
Sakura
He used the wrong post icon, song is approved, anyways yay! happy this got re-approved! :)

Edit: For those wondering, i couldn't have re-approved it anyways, since when it got unapproved it had 1 of my bubbles :<
S o r d a
gratz
Ijah_old
Finally!
Grats Dooms~
Musty
0seconds ago ijah posted; okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Gratz anyways
show more