posted
Total Posts
show more
Lover

_Gezo_ wrote:

ПРИВЕТ, РОССИЯ.
Bonjour, France!
Luna
When do we get the final rosters confirmed? There's still three pending.
Topic Starter
Loctav
When it's ready (most likely today)
Nwolf
Stupid map list

as if anybody would ever look at it but w/e
Backfire
You would pick some shit with a stream all like kkkdkkk fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also your map difficulty is so silly, Nuclear Fusion is like 100x more easy than the bbn map ;_;

pls fix or am I just really stupid and bad
karterfreak
Ironically enough I find Nuclear Fusion to be the hardest of the maps due to the 1/6 making it the hardest to FC.
[TaikoTori]
Nuclear Fusion is the hardest to Fc while Burn is the hardest to acc imho.
Nashmun

Backfire wrote:

You would pick some shit with a stream all like kkkdkkk fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also your map difficulty is so silly, Nuclear Fusion is like 100x more easy than the bbn map ;_;

pls fix or am I just really stupid and bad
Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
abrian

Luna wrote:

Fun maps, but pretty easy set tbh
Owens and Calamity Fortune should have been free mod imo, they are really awesome on both HR and HD (and of similar difficulty with each mod)
Manima ni = <3, but also a bit too easy for a tiebreaker maybe
Im sure you SSed it with HR before...:/ manima ni
Topic Starter
Loctav
Finalized all rosters.
Backfire

Nashmun wrote:

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
You could refrain from making inappropriate comments like this. Some patterns are harder for others. If I find something hard, it makes me a troll?

Nuclear Fusion is INCREDIBLY EASY except for one 1/6 part. Parts like it, are not hard, but just make it inconsistent. Things like bbn are actually hard and kind of inconsistently mapped, possibly because it's not very good, but that's just my opinion. A lot of times, I struggle with hard patterns on slower maps. It's just the nature of the kddk playstyle. ddkk or kkdd don't find it hard, since they don't have to swap hands and play it backwards. I guess I am seriously just stupid though, thanks for teliing me.
Aka
all what i can say is that this year is much harder than previous :о
Pizzicato
these are all too hard for me :[
boat
All of the maps should have been put into the HR bracket imo :X
Aka

boat wrote:

+1 for the Burn map, such a pain >:
Nashmun
RIP Burn :( .
Luna
Burn is fun and a very good strategic pick :v
Asagi Mutsuki

Luna wrote:

Burn is fun and a very good strategic pick :v
Hyakki Yakou anyone? Agreed :v Excellent map to sightread on XD
Marcin
As I said, I'll be working on statistics (pretty simple, but used to only find out the winners of groups :P) here is preview of what it will look like for interested. http://tournaments.hiroto.eu/
OzzyOzrock
I'm assuming there's literally no reasoning for these map picks being miles more difficult than those in TWC's past.

...But if one were to be made up, it'd probably be to close the gap between acc fights and actually skill, which is a bad reason on its own.
boat

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm assuming there's literally no reasoning for these map picks being miles more difficult than those in TWC's past.
With the lack of new players the general "skill ceiling" keeps rising for each year that goes by and what was considered considered "hard" a few years ago doesn't come close to what's considered "hard" today. In every gamemode, all maps are in general harder than they used to be.
lolcubes

boat wrote:

And yyy's (lepi's) BSPower Explosion added.

Don't hurt me please.
Backfire

boat wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

With the lack of new players the general "skill ceiling" keeps rising for each year that goes by and what was considered considered "hard" a few years ago doesn't come close to what's considered "hard" today. In every gamemode, all maps are in general harder than they used to be.
Except for the fact there is considerably less skilled players playing this year, no offense to everyone out there.

Like, go look at least years team and this years teams. Maybe like 12 hardcore, could have won it all teams last year, compared to the maybe 6-7 this year. It is mostly the fault of not letting us have A and B teams or mixed country teams. We lost out on so many quality players.

I was even telling Ono it might be better if he made the maps easier this year. Howeverrrrrrrr another reason he has done this is perhaps because of the format, which is the format of getting rid of a team each week and having us all play over the weekend against everyone in each pool.

It makes sense but it also doesn't. I think this was handled fairly-well, considering.
Nashmun
I personally think you are all underestimating what people can do, even if we don't know them enough. I also think there are more new players that we think, but as they don't show up in forums nor in chat, people just assume they just don't exist. We'll see how it turns out this week-end, but I think it's a good thing to spice up the difficulty each year.

tl;dr : I think.
TimmyAkmed
Is there any news about the matchs that will be streamed or no stream at all for the group stage ?
OzzyOzrock
Oh dear, is there even info on if it's going to be streamed? I'm so bad.
LZD
How are going the matches, there are streaming of them? Need info i was afk the whole mornig
787B

TimmyAkmed wrote:

Is there any news about the matchs that will be streamed or no stream at all for the group stage ?
OnosakiHito
Right now we have a temp solution: http://www.twitch.tv/onosakihito
There you can watch some rounds of the TWC.
DarkStoorM
It was a good game girls X)
Bass
Poland2stronk
Catgirl
Good luck to all teams! :D
Coro
restofasia2stronk ;_;
Yuzeyun

Bass wrote:

Poland2stronk
Poland can into win
Nashmun
Good game Ukraine, it was a fun match ! :3
Acrith

_Gezo_ wrote:

Bass wrote:

Poland2stronk
Poland can into win
Are you suprised? :>
Luna
Good game Sweden, was fun o/

SPOILER
And I'd like to point out my impeccable management skills, getting every single member of my team to play in that match huehuehue

TKS
good game everybody!
Nashmun
gg Argentina, Canada ! Good luck for your next matches !
karterfreak
gg Russia and France. Hope to see you in the later rounds France to even the score!
show more