forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Cannot Register my Score in Rankings.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yehbah20
Problem Details:
Ever since the new patch (Snow Removal..), I can't register my mania scores to the global rankings. I think my plays will be a waste if it doesn't go to the global records even though I'm connected to the internet..

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140114.2 (latest)
MandyJS
Yes, my scores aren't submitting since today's update either - I'm also a mania player :(

Two scores managed to sneak through somehow today, but I've played so many more times and they just say that the score couldn't submit and it will try again in X minutes.
Topic Starter
yehbah20
I hope they resolve this soon. For me as a seafarer, time to play with internet access is limited and precious. And I want to spend that time on raising my rank :(
US_2
++
- Marco -
I see also in #help and in #italian have this problem :c
Smashking
I've noticed this problem as well. It says that score submission has failed every time I finish a song.
Kayninc
This applies to me also, I hope the will resolve the issue soon...
Sentient_DELETED
Same here
Trash Boat
i hate to admit it, but same
Guerak
I play 10/12 times this hour, and once, that register my score, so maybe the problem will be resolved soon.
Suikashoujo
Having the same problem; came here to make sure I wasn't the only one. Apparently I'm not.
deadbeat
well score submission seems to be working for me, but there do seem to be a fair few people having this issue, so i'll confirm for the time being

(using latest test build version)
ryzenstein
Petyl
MioAkiyamaKeion
i have the same problem, my score can't submit to global ranking :(
Ha Yuri
Same here :( This started around 10 hours ago.
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1252170

EDIT: My osu! version is b20140114.2
YaoeX
Hmm, I have the same problem..... Hope this gets fixed or even better, an option to manually submit scores to global in case this error cannot be fix or can happen again. Hurry osu developers
DxMaster
Same here though.. like 2hrs ago?? @.@
Quick Draw
I also have this problem :(
DTB
maybe there is something wrong with the update, should we re-install the client?
DBG
aswell as mania scores I'm also having issues submitting taiko scores but it seems that catch the beat and standard are fine, so hopefully this gets fixed soon D:

edit: was able to submit a couple of taiko scores but haven't on some other maps
Stealth_old_1
I don't think it's the update, I was playing for a bit after it was released and the scores were working then after a couple hours , It went to hell lol
OneRhythm
mania scores weren't submitted :(
Eden333
since yesterday my mania scores aren't submitted
peppy
Mania scores still seem to be going through. What version of osu! are you on?
- YudhaEz -
yeah me too i'm not send a score >< but i'm play normal with Hardrock and Double Time but my score was not send why >< just never played, my account still never played >,<
MandyJS
I've played many many times on mania today and only a few random scores have made it through. Most just never submit.

The version number in my game says b20140114.2

Edit: I've also tried running the Osu updater, but it didn't help.
Quick Draw
I can confirm that osu!mania scores are still not submitting.

Version: osu! b20140114.2
Tyzer34
Same here :( I hope the scores we've achieved now with this bug, will upload after the fix..
ryzenstein

peppy wrote:

Mania scores still seem to be going through. What version of osu! are you on?
we have the latest version sir. . . .

- - EDIT - - -
Its working fine on me again. . yay