forum

[duplicate] [web] [db] Ranking bugs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
higurush
Problem Details:
I definitely think that on some maps, my rank is mismatched in many ways. I will illustrade them right now. (All ranks are in my recent activity, no play was made on that map, after I got the certain rank.):

I just made these screenshots, at a maximum of half a minute difference, so there is no way that any change could be made by players by the time.
Notice that there is an actual difference between all the ranks in the top50 list, so we can surely say that this is not because of the same points. So as you can see my rank is mismatched in my recent activity, personal best panel, and on the actual map's top50 list. I think the top50 list makes the correct version, since, when I played the map and saw what rank, pp, etc I got, I saw the top50 version.

This is the problem, I think it is fixable.

osu! version: 20140110.3 (latest)
sheela
I think I found a similar thread.
MillhioreF
Same cause as this thread: t/177941
Topic Starter
higurush
That thread concentrates about ranks without knowing. And my thread is about ranks I have recently made. And my name is the same as 3 years ago, I have never been banned and nor any of my name varieties. Also it's not about #1 ranks..
Similar but not the same. Maybe edit that thread to be about ranking bugs, not just top ranks.
Anyways, I post my topic in that tread.