unlocked by request
Mismagius
FIRST

#yolo
#swagvoice
#haventspokeenglishfor2yearsandrecordedthis
Topic Starter
thelewa
damn 17 days to make the video is like lightspeed compared to the previous two years I'm so fast gotta go fast

only 2 days out of 17 were spent on recording replays and making the video
Aqo

thelewa wrote:

only 2 days were spent on recording replays and making the video
this was true for the other years too; all boils down to procrastination levels

your video has good editing and overall well presented. good job and thanks for working on it
Kanye West
"white wolf makes me hard" - blue dragon 2014
ethox

Kanye West wrote:

www makes everyone hard

edit: Forgot to give props to to one of the best. Absolutely the top of TOP-anything video related to osu! so far. I love how it just ends.
Frostmourne
Great top 20 players video!
Kardet

Frostmourne wrote:

Great top 20 players video!
Yep, awesome video!
Very well made. :D
Kamikaze
Kaoru's comment is bearly hearable, but well done with the video. Peppy why you took all our money? :<
Topic Starter
thelewa
added CC subtitles to the commentaries

I've heard the commentaries so many times myself that I can make out what they say even at super silent audio levels, it's probably why this mishap with audio levels happened

ethox wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

www makes everyone hard

edit: Forgot to give props to to one of the best. Absolutely the top of TOP-anything video related to osu! so far. I love how it just ends.
I can never distinguish whether you're being sarcastic or not

also I couldn't think of anything to end it with so I just let it fade to black because saying thank you or something is gay
Darksonic
Excellent job.
ethox

thelewa wrote:

I can never distinguish whether you're being sarcastic or not
Thank you for pointing that out.

thelewa wrote:

also I couldn't think of anything to end it with so I just let it fade to black because saying thank you or something is gay
Which is exactly how I like it.

i am just your neighbourhood friendly troll, i love you
Pettanko
Best intro ever. How much did it cost for Rog to read that script?
Myke B
Very awesome!
AmaiHachimitsu
In case you didn't notice

I'm not hating the lewa's vid, just saying that it was like his first time and he's not expert at it, he knows too well that some things could've been done better (like some commentaries too quiet and spoken too fast, in ruruchi's case it's 10% commentary and 90% silence excluding the music). Also some guys like Ballance are just pros thus I wouldn't call this vid the best. (inb4 "opinions")

Respect for actually doing it in a short period of time, this kind of vid is obligatory every year IMHO, even if this is popularity contest (Niko pls)

Also, the intro is the best

Good Job
Sohma99
I didn't expect that video so soon!
Great job on it, nice top 20.
Tekklorn
Awesome video, the replays near the end were god tier
Rewben2

Pettanko wrote:

Best intro ever. How much did it cost for Rog to read that script?
5 bucks im pretty sure

http://fiverr.com/activerog/do-an-austr ... ig-for-you
Yuzeyun

also for a first time I really liked it, the names, rankings and everything are not too intrusive and made me focus on the actual gameplay unlike the others before, and no fancy animations.
ethox

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

(inb4 "opinions")
...and so the thread ends.

sticking true to the post;

I'd rather watch 15 minutes of full content than a lot of powerful editing, but such is my minimalistic taste.
xsrsbsns
^ agreed, finally a top20 video i can say i like, great job
Lapis-
I do think I spoke too fast in my commentary. My thick scouse accent probably doesn't help.
scottyyy
I think speaking too fast is a very scouse thing though. My non scouse friends complain about it a lot to me :<
Tekklorn
Yarissa

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Kaoru's comment is bearly hearable, but well done with the video. Peppy why you took all our money? :<
Apologies about that, I accidentally used my webcam microphone and didn't realize it :<
Weed

Kaoru wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Apologies about that, I accidentally used my webcam microphone and didn't realize it :<
dw subtitles pulled through
Juphie
my vote wasn't included, please redo
AmaiHachimitsu
Why isn't the video in the osu! annoucements?
dennischan
Good question. Ask the admins.
buny

Kaoru wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

i could still hear the gunther music playing in the background
ReverseLight
NixXSkate

ReverseLight wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/lemonwater = https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1410657 !?!?!?
Yeah
Metro

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

In case you didn't notice

I'm not hating the lewa's vid, just saying that it was like his first time and he's not expert at it, he knows too well that some things could've been done better (like some commentaries too quiet and spoken too fast, in ruruchi's case it's 10% commentary and 90% silence excluding the music). Also some guys like Ballance are just pros thus I wouldn't call this vid the best. (inb4 "opinions")

Respect for actually doing it in a short period of time, this kind of vid is obligatory every year IMHO, even if this is popularity contest (Niko pls)

Also, the intro is the best

Good Job
very boring to watch. lewa's approach was excellent. 10/10
Topic Starter
thelewa
minimalism born from the inability to create anything flashy is indeed a great boon

I think I made it look nice even though I'm not that good at editing and as such I'm happy with it
Jerome
Why has this video been removed?
AmaiHachimitsu
Because lewa.

Like, seriously... Since this video is kind of obligatory every year, how about making it more official? Things like video removed because the owner has depression wouldn't take place.
Soarezi
lewa removed the video because depression lol
Weed
well unless someone saved the original does this mean a new one is going to be made? it would be a shame if there was no video for 2013
AmaiHachimitsu
No idea who would love the video enough as to save it in any way.

Another one won't take place, it's already April + the video takes some effort. + I bet nobody remembers the replays chosen by the players.
Weed
i have all the replays and the skins... just no video :(
show more