forum

Swedish Mania Players

posted
Total Posts
show more

Nyari wrote:

not really active but i do enjoy playing some mania time to time, spamming through 4k with dt on rediculous maps is great stamina practice for me!
One hand?
Nyari

Kiwikun wrote:

Nyari wrote:

not really active but i do enjoy playing some mania time to time, spamming through 4k with dt on rediculous maps is great stamina practice for me!
One hand?
No, two. pretty fun playing maps like Deathstream comp with dt on it though
Topic Starter
Taadashi

Nyari wrote:

If you wanna play songs like that you should try stepmania haha. There's some really crazy 4k songs to be played there. :P
Dolphin
I don't play osu!mania because I hate the way it feels/plays.
I play IIDX and BMS though, usually only play Level 8 and 9 and I'm trying to break into 10 (stupid wall of doom and despair)

And I guess I'm not SWEDISH but meh. It's something at least.
Nyari

Taadashi wrote:

Nyari wrote:

If you wanna play songs like that you should try stepmania haha. There's some really crazy 4k songs to be played there. :P
Haha, already tried Stepmania, I'm still too shit to understand how to install files :DDDDD
Topic Starter
Taadashi
Oh. xD Yeah I remember I didn't understand how to do it either when I started playing it and when I learned my problem was how to find decent files. :P
Nyari

Taadashi wrote:

Oh. xD Yeah I remember I didn't understand how to do it either when I started playing it and when I learned my problem was how to find decent files. :P
pls teach me oh great master of BMS ;w;
Topic Starter
Taadashi

Nyari wrote:

Taadashi wrote:

pls teach me oh great master of BMS ;w;
I guess I could do that, lol. xD
Liiraye
bara å PM'a om du vill köra lite multi, jag kör ganska ofta nu :)
Topic Starter
Taadashi
Kan hända att jag gör det då den här influensan jag fick igår bestämmer sig för att lämna mig ifred. :P
Chokladboll
get gud, play stepmania
Topic Starter
Taadashi
I played stepmania for 7 years or so before finding out about osu!mania. :p
Dolphin

Chokladboll wrote:

get gud, play stepmania
stepmania lel 4K

IIDX and BMS is where the fun begins. And then you play Pop'n Music and cry because 9 Buttons
Liiraye
Duuuude if you think 9k is a lot wait until you try 15k

It's really intense
Chokladboll
mania acts like o2jam, which is retarded
Liiraye
Then it should be perfect for you, retard.
Dolphin

Chokladboll wrote:

mania acts like o2jam, which is retarded
this
Cuppp
Hi Taadashi! I think we are stuck in the same boat. There's not many active mania players in Norway either :(

If you'd like, we could multi sometime. I can usually handle most mania specific maps and up to maybe lvl 40-50 on the o2jam converts
Topic Starter
Taadashi

Cuppp wrote:

Hi Taadashi! I think we are stuck in the same boat. There's not many active mania players in Norway either :(

If you'd like, we could multi sometime. I can usually handle most mania specific maps and up to maybe lvl 40-50 on the o2jam converts
That would be awesome. :)
Nyari
tfw you will never be pro at mania cause you dont have a 7kro keyboard orz
boat
I only play 4K because I'm a poor taiko plebian.

And I'm horrible at it as well.
Kujo
I play it often... sorta...
TraxieChan
Dolphin

TraxieChan wrote:

What about a danish 7K player who's practicing hard?? >.< :)
close enough

I play IIDX level 10. I really got sick of LR2 crashing all the time and being shitty low res, so I'm currently downloading the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro HDD.
I already have Pop'n Music 20 FANTASIA HDD working on my laptop and it runs like a dream. Currently waiting for my Dj Dao Pop'n Music ASC.

On Pop'n Music I am around the level 20 area even though I've only played 5 buttons on keyboard. 9 buttons on KB is just weird and awkward. It doesn't make sense at all to me. 5 buttons however is way too easy and boring. lol

Gonna be setting up Programmed Sun on both IIDX and Pop'n, so if anyone else plays IIDX or Pop'n with PSun, please tell so that I could add you as a rival later on when I got my Card set up! :p

I also play DJMAX Online on the DJMaxer Private Server on 7key mode, on there I'm around the level 13-14 area, if anyone else plays DJMO, just tell me if you're interested in playing. I know a few others who play.

I guess play LR2 but I'm gonna end up quitting when I get my tricoro, since I'm gonna make a second copy of it with custom songs, aka my BMS library.

I play too many mania games @____@

I don't play osu!mania because I think it's very poorly made compared to these mania games I mentioned.
Idk why. It's just something about it. It just handles a lot worse, in my honest opinion.

DJMAX Online is probably the closest you'll get to osu with how multiplayer works, and it has keysounded charts!