forum

tablet pen's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WindyExplorer
yea title doesnt say much but i didnt know what to use i wanted to know everybody that uses the wacom bamboo tablets or tablets in general from wacom is it possible to change the pen to something else ? my pens perfectly fine but i want to like use a different pen if possible .

mines the wacom bamboo splash pen tablet
ask cause i wana use the white pen with my tablet xD i find the black on black kinda meh now as a personal color match ahah
NotEvenDoomMusic

WindyExplorer wrote:

yea title doesnt say much but i didnt know what to use i wanted to know everybody that uses the wacom bamboo tablets or tablets in general from wacom is it possible to change the penis to something else ? my penis' perfectly fine but i want to like use a different penis if possible .

mines the wacom bamboo splash penis tablet
ask cause i wana use the white penis with my tablet xD i find the black on black kinda meh now as a personal color match ahah

OT: According to this site, as long as you're not using a completely different model as yours it'll be fine.
That means; the pens are only recognizable around their own ranged-model and the pens probably does not work on something completely different- e.g.: using an Intous Pen on the Pen & Touch would not work.
Kanye West
Wow why are you so racist.
Trash Boat

Kanye West wrote:

Wow why are you so racist.
second that