forum

Super Smash Bros. 4

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nwolf
because it's Fox
Dainesl
People rant on a ton of things all the time, it's just how humans are. Imo tier lists are just another thing that people rant about because "omg this dude's broken so i bet i can become uber pro by maining him wwww" is something that probably runs through some people's minds after seeing said tier lists...

What they fail to realise is the specifics of said character. It's like comparing it to other video games where you need mastery of x amount of characters, and even if character y is broken, if you're bad at it then you're still bad at it no matter how broken it may become.
NaomiMinette
So one of my friends showed me this... (I obviously don't recommend doing this, but it's still kinda interesting to watch.)

MelwesT
Mario forever <3
NaomiMinette
Following up on the previous video:

Serraionga
Gamebreaking at its finest. Even if there are ways to counter this, it needs to be fixed IMO.
Trash Boat
1 of 2 things: 1-They nerf its UP B Special, 2-They input a new rule that penalizes any attempt of stalling the game, like Instant K.O. or something
NaomiMinette
Drewie_old
Figured I'd bump this thread back from the dead for mewtwo upcoming hype !! who's getting him and who isn't?
NaomiMinette
Anyone who registered both games will be getting it (doesn't have a gender), though I'm assuming codes won't be sent out till either next month or May.
Asada Shino
Now we wait for Mew2King to pick him up and be the god of sm4sh
NaomiMinette
Place your bets now. What do you think will be its Final Smash:
  1. Mega Mewtwo X
  2. Mega Mewtwo Y
  3. Something completely unexpected
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

Place your bets now. What do you think will be its Final Smash:
  1. Mega Mewtwo X
  2. Mega Mewtwo Y
  3. Something completely unexpected
I'm more hoping, than better on, for something unexpected. Really don't like the transformation thing. =/
NaomiMinette
The results are in: Mega Mewtwo Y is its Final Smash. Anyway, the Mewtwo DLC codes will be sent out on April 15, but for everyone else, you can purchase it on April 28 for $4.99/€4.99/500¥ for both games, or less for just one.

Lucas is also confirmed to be DLC.
AcceLT_old
wow Mega Mewywo Y I want to see ^_^
Serraionga
Just when I thought I couldn't get more hyped.

My body is ready, my wallet is not.
Azure_Kite
Trash Boat

Azure_Kite wrote:

So, uhhh.

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
OMG, yeah. Definitely I know who I'm voting for this
NaomiMinette
It's a shame Sakurai's probably laughing at a majority of the choices. Still, you never know. /voted
La Volpe
Azure_Kite
I can't be the only one who voted for Marina from Mischief Makers, can I?

I mean, think about it. You grapple an enemy fighter, and she would enact her pummel move with SHAKE SHAKE.
Topic Starter
Birdy
I'm going to vote for Ridley :^)
Blue Stig
Lemeza.

Whip would be seriously OP.
Bara-
Sceptile
We already have a stage 2 Water and a Stage 2 Fire starter, but no grass one
Nwolf
need Wolf tbh
NaomiMinette
31Gabe
Not to shock anyone, but...
NaomiMinette
Seeing as they're all systems I don't have, neither.
Azure_Kite

31Gabe wrote:

I am thoroughly shocked. To imagine that other platforms would get a copy of the game, much less that their flagship characters aren't on the art. It boggles my mind </s>
NaomiMinette
A fun little video:

Meanwhile, did anyone notice this before?
Trash Boat

31Gabe wrote:

They forgot Steam
NaomiMinette
To those who registered both games, check your email now for the Mewtwo DLC codes. They WILL expire, so use them ASAP!

EDIT: What fans found out about the recent update.
Lanturn
So uh. Possible info on new characters.

Spoilers?
Some data was dumped from the 3DS version.

Roy from Fire Emblem
Ryu from Street Fighter

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comme ... ervations/

Apparently this guy has reputation, but who knows. It was apparently dumped by other people and they confirm the same thing.

So what do you think? I wasn't really expecting Ryu and it'll probably be shown off at E3 or something. Still, I know Street Fighter is a pretty big series, and Nintendo x Capcom has a pretty good relationship. I don't have any quarrels with this choice if it is real.

Anyways, I played a few matches against some Mewtwo on my 3DS, and it's a pretty cool character. I really need to get the Wii U version someday soon.. (when I get a replacement charger for my wii u gamepad.. dumb dogs)
NaomiMinette
Crimmi
NaomiMinette
Crimmi

Blazevoir wrote:

*sigh* I swear Sakurai needs a break: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/the-act-of-balancing-sakurai-famitsu-column-vol-480/
He needs to get a LONG, LONG Vacation after all of this crap is done, or IF it's done. . . :roll:
NaomiMinette
Even after all of the originally-planned features and DLC stuff is out, I kinda doubt he'll ever be "done"...
Crimmi

Blazevoir wrote:

Even after all of the originally-planned features and DLC stuff is out, I kinda doubt he'll ever be "done"...
R.I.P. Sakurai :cry:
Friendan

Blazevoir wrote:

*sigh* I swear Sakurai needs a break: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/the-act-of-balancing-sakurai-famitsu-column-vol-480/
but EventHubs, the most 100% reliable tier list, says that his characters are bad!
Kirby's combo game is amazing, I might play him morr
show more