forum

"Qualified Beatmap" Subforum

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +58
Topic Starter
Zare
Hi, how about an additional subforum for qualified beatmaps? Right now both ranked and qualified maps are stored in the Ranked/Approved forum, and I'm kinda losing track of which maps are still qualified and which are officially ranked already.
Sure I can check the beatmap listing, but I'd just like to know it when I'm reading the thread itself.
Lust
Take some of my stars zare, I'd really like to see this implemented

The way it is set up now, it is hard to pick apart qualified beatmaps unless you go to the beatmap listing itself and click the thread
neonat
I think this would help Modders too, easier for them to see them listed in the forums rather than have them separated only in the beatmap list. Possibly have a different icon used for qualified maps too? Instead of the heart icon.
Myke B
Can someone explain to me the difference between qualified and ranked/approved? Why can't a qualified be a ranked and vice versa?
deadbeat

Myke B wrote:

Can someone explain to me the difference between qualified and ranked/approved? Why can't a qualified be a ranked and vice versa?
in the new ranking system, maps get nominated for ranking. any map that gets nominated becomes qualified for ranked/approved. if no issues are found within a week of nominating, the map gets ranked/approved
Myke B

deadbeat wrote:

Myke B wrote:

in the new ranking system, maps get nominated for ranking. any map that gets nominated becomes qualified for ranked/approved. if no issues are found within a week of nominating, the map gets ranked/approved
Thank you :)
Topic Starter
Zare
bumping.
Aurele
Fully supporting this, that would be helpful c:
FunctionOfX

deadbeat wrote:

Myke B wrote:

how to nominate a map?
sheela

FunctionOfX wrote:

how to nominate a map?
Only BATs nominate the maps.
deadbeat

sheela901 wrote:

FunctionOfX wrote:

how to nominate a map?
Only BATs nominate the maps.
incorrect. BAT's won't be nominating the maps from my understanding. unless things have changed :<
anyway, if you want to learn more about this stuff, this isn't the thread for it. so lets stay on topic please :>
KinkiN
i think in mod v2 BAT Bubble & Rank maps, but if another BAT (or players) found an issue(s) the map would immediately unranked

If more than 1 week and no problem, they get really ranked

cmiiw
Topic Starter
Zare
bumping
Samui_old_1
Would be nice if this is added, as it makes the Beatmap forum section look more organized.

Take my star o/
Nyxa
No stars but I fully support this, for what it's worth
Topic Starter
Zare
Hmm... Bump?
Hula
why not?
Shohei Ohtani
that'll require peppy to make changes to how the system is automated which, knowing the staff of this game, won't happen.
Bara-
I'd like this
Then also give the possibility to give kd to qualified-map-posts, as opposed to ranked
lilynya
I could get down with this.

Have a star~