forum

[resolved] Annoying face of girl while playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neverbloom247
Hello, it might be common or it's not even problem and everyone has it. When I play, from time to time i I see face of anime girl which is on main site of osu, on top. How can I delete it, turn off?
Ryu Sei
Turn off the combo burst, or make it transparent on your skin.
RatedNC17
are you talking about when playing or on the website?
Winshley
You mentioned both "site" (often referred to website; or do you mean "side" instead?) and "playing" (inside the game), so I'm not sure which part you're referring to.

Is it Combo Burst? You can disable Combo Burst from the Options menu.
TicClick
turn off combo bursts in options or make a transparent png, call it comboburst,png and move to your active skin folder, if you have one
YunoFanatic
Best title goes to... ''Annoying face of girl while playing''
FrzR

YunoFanatic wrote:

lol
[BAR] Rei

YunoFanatic wrote:

+1

Neverbloom247 wrote:

When I play, from time to time i I see face of anime girl which is on main site of osu, on top.
To people who don't understand this, it means :
1) Neverbloom247 sees the combo bursts
2) The face on the combo burst is the same as this one :

Her name is Pippi, and she is the main mascot of osu!.

Neverbloom247 wrote:

How can I delete it, turn off?
That's what the options are for. Putting a transparent png is deprecated ; especially if you experience FPS drops.

Can someone flag this as resolved now?
- Marco -
Hold on, let's wait for a reply from Neverbloom247, if he/she don't get it/needs more help, if not then mark as resolved :)
Topic Starter
Neverbloom247
Haha, sorry I made such a trouble here. I'm new to osu! so I'm not used to terminology. I checked and yes, turning off combo burst in option solved "problem" and now I can play without being annoying. Sorry if I wrong something wrongly, English isn't my native language.
[BAR] Rei

Neverbloom247 wrote:

Haha, sorry I made such a trouble here. I'm new to osu! so I'm not used to terminology. I checked and yes, turning off combo burst in option solved "problem" and now I can play without being annoying. Sorry if I wrong something wrongly, English isn't my native language.
No problem, I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad to help out :)