forum

ave;new - Songs Compilation

posted
Total Posts
show more
dkun
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take this out of Qualified. The difficulty rule is unacceptable in comparison to the difficulty compromise rule.
This is also an invalid approval. The approval BAT is also one of the original set that bubbled this map (and was popped for a bad offset).

This is going to need a new set of BATs for complete re-approval back into Qualified.
Satellite
D:
Topic Starter
Laurier
koreapenguin

Laurier wrote:

Oyatsu

koreapenguin wrote:

Laurier wrote:

GitahMuttan

koreapenguin wrote:

Laurier wrote:

Quilt
Summon KSHR
Frostmourne
My bad uuuuu ;;
Topic Starter
Laurier

Quilt wrote:

Summon KSHR
KSHR
とりあえず難易度名を修正しよう

EDIT: 軽く補足追加

難易度名に関してはルールの書き方が紛らわしくなっていたから分かりやすいように再度編集。
Marathon譜面も同様に、Usernameに関係のある難易度名はUnrankです。
からの、譜面がUnrankされたからもう一度Rankさせるために、また別のBAT(要するに、Ike Melo Frosty以外)を3人集める必要がある。
何かわからないことがあればいつでも!
Topic Starter
Laurier

KSHR wrote:

とりあえず難易度名を修正しよう

EDIT: 軽く補足追加

難易度名に関してはルールの書き方が紛らわしくなっていたから分かりやすいように再度編集。
Marathon譜面も同様に、Usernameに関係のある難易度名はUnrankです。
からの、譜面がUnrankされたからもう一度Rankさせるために、また別のBAT(要するに、Ike Melo Frosty以外)を3人集める必要がある。
何かわからないことがあればいつでも!
とりあえず難易度名修正。
ありがと!
dkun
ご迷惑をおかけしました!

b#1
Avena
While this is back in Pending, I think this is a good chance to bring attention to some issue I found (And it was completely ignored by Laurier when I sent it to him even though its essentially unplayable)
08:52:201 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Due to Stack Leniency, Some of these circles get overlapped by the HP Bar, causing them to be really really hard to read and hit. This would have been find it it was just a single sliderend that is touching, but this is a high BPM stream, which just doesn't feel right. That's kinda like putting a note outside of the screen, But for some reason this is rankable, Which I think shouldn't be.
Asagi

Laurier wrote:

KSHR
As per dkun's request /me hides

08:52:201 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Pritiの提案では、この連打がスタックのせいでHP barに触れていてプレイしにくいし読みにくいから修正する方がいいっていうことだけども、dkun / KSHRはゲームプレイに全く支障はないしちゃんと配置も明瞭に見えるので特に直す必要はないっていう意見で一致しました。もし直すのであればもちろんそれでも大丈夫です。
Topic Starter
Laurier

KSHR wrote:

As per dkun's request /me hides

08:52:201 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - Pritiの提案では、この連打がスタックのせいでHP barに触れていてプレイしにくいし読みにくいから修正する方がいいっていうことだけども、dkun / KSHRはゲームプレイに全く支障はないしちゃんと配置も明瞭に見えるので特に直す必要はないっていう意見で一致しました。もし直すのであればもちろんそれでも大丈夫です。
既にこれについては3日ほど前にchatで言われていて、playに問題ないしあえてあそこにおいてる部分もあるので変更はしないという旨を彼には伝えてました。
なので変更はしないです。
KSHR
そっちでもう解決済みなら問題ないね #2
Darksonic

Darksonic wrote:

Gogoggogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogoggoggogogogoogogogog
Akemi_Homura

Darksonic wrote:

Gogoggogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogoggoggogogogoogogogog
those
06:11:644 (5) - Clap miss
gxytcgxytc
Neta
Come on BAT's
Darksonic
So... where is the rerank? ;_;
GitahMuttan
where? ;w;
Suimya

Darksonic wrote:

So... where is the rerank? ;_;
kanpakyin
[Extra]
  1. 02:02:286 (1) - hum, personally I don't think 1/2 fit the music here, as there is no music to support the slider end at 02:02:464 - , so probably change this slider to a note and then put it on the starting point on 02:02:652 (2) - ? Like this:
  2. 02:24:786 (1,2,1,1,1,1) - Actually I don't think there is a need to spam the new combo here....but well.
  3. 03:22:550 (5) - I would move this slider down a bit if I were you so that a better flow could be obtained.
  4. 03:23:722 (3) - Change the hitsound of the end of the slider to normal with soft as an addition? So it can fit the drum sound well, but maybe you can turn down the volume there a little bit.
  5. 05:14:846 (4) - Maybe change this slider to notes in order to increase the variety in this part?
  6. 06:11:644 (5) - Just like what those said, maybe you miss a clap here?
  7. 06:32:141 (1) - I would increase the spacing here if I were you, for both the consistency and the flow.
  8. 08:03:587 (6) - How about adding a new combo here and removing it at 08:04:038 (1) - ?
  9. 11:11:130 (3) - How about curving this slider so that it can fit the slider 11:11:707 (4) - ?
  10. 12:16:122 (1,2,3) - I listened to this several time, and still thought that it was weird to my, for the rhythm aspect. The 1/4 doesn't really fit the music here. Actually I would prefer something like 1/2 here.
Topic Starter
Laurier

kanpakyin wrote:

[Extra]
  1. 02:02:286 (1) - hum, personally I don't think 1/2 fit the music here, as there is no music to support the slider end at 02:02:464 - , so probably change this slider to a note and then put it on the starting point on 02:02:652 (2) - ? Like this: sorry I thought it is become good gap for next one. no changed.

2. 02:24:786 (1,2,1,1,1,1) - Actually I don't think there is a need to spam the new combo here....but well. it is fit to song image :3
  3. 03:22:550 (5) - I would move this slider down a bit if I were you so that a better flow could be obtained. changed
  4. 03:23:722 (3) - Change the hitsound of the end of the slider to normal with soft as an addition? So it can fit the drum sound well, but maybe you can turn down the volume there a little bit. ok!
  5. 05:14:846 (4) - Maybe change this slider to notes in order to increase the variety in this part? I thought it makes smooth flow.
  6. 06:11:644 (5) - Just like what those said, maybe you miss a clap here? yes it is my missed. fixed!!
  7. 06:32:141 (1) - I would increase the spacing here if I were you, for both the consistency and the flow. ok!
  8. 08:03:587 (6) - How about adding a new combo here and removing it at 08:04:038 (1) - ? changed
  9. 11:11:130 (3) - How about curving this slider so that it can fit the slider 11:11:707 (4) - ? sure
  10. 12:16:122 (1,2,3) - I listened to this several time, and still thought that it was weird to my, for the rhythm aspect. The 1/4 doesn't really fit the music here. Actually I would prefer something like 1/2 here. sorry but i really feel it is fit the vocal.
thank you ><!
kanpakyin
Re-Approved.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Satellite
Good job
Suimya
Gratz on re-approved www
[ Mephisto ]
gj
Gamu

Satellite wrote: