forum

How do you press Z & X or whatever you use on your keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comett
I see a lot of my friends pressing one button the whole time and only pressing the second button when the time comes EX: Streams, and if they were to type the key inputs it would look something like this, XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXZXXXXXXZXZXZXZXXXX. But the way i use my keyboard is fairly different and I would like to know if there are other people that are good at using the method I use. I just alternate between both buttons for example in terms of input, it would be like ZXZXZXZXZX. Every time my friends see me play with this method I'm always questioned. Should I keep using this method, or would you say the "normal" way is the best way.

Note: This is my first post on these forums, sorry for the bad examples.

EDIT: Posted on general discussion without knowing and moved it here,
Fzero100
mockingod
Play however you want to play.

There are good singletappers who alternate when needed, and there are good alternators. There are good people who do a mixture.
Rewben2
Single tapping es #1
Weed
Why not both?
Rewben2

bewaredrev wrote:

Why not both?
What do you mean? If you single tap you're going to have to alternate for streams, there's no question about that. If you alternate there's no single tapping involved.
pielak213
­
Weed

Rewben2 wrote:

What do you mean? If you single tap you're going to have to alternate for streams, there's no question about that. If you alternate there's no single tapping involved.
singletap what you can, alternate what's too fast for you to singletap. also gz 100 posts
Rewben2

bewaredrev wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

singletap what you can, alternate what's too fast for you to singletap. also gz 100 posts
Ahh, I see. I do this is the bpm is absurdly high and is just out of the question to singletap.

Thanks btw :P
Soarezi
Best way to become good at the game is to singletap with both fingers.
Rewben2

Soarezi wrote:

Best way to become good at the game is to singletap with both fingers.
And left/right click.

If you are a tablet user then tapping with your stylus.
Soulg
i press z & x with my middle and index fingers, respectively.
MarioBound
If you can click fast enough, just press 1 button (z or x)
If not, alternate between z and x
Myke B
Thelewa said it best.. " Use singletapping for maps that you can singletap, and alternate on maps that are too fast for singletapping"
Galagrawr
It's all about what's comfortable for you :) I single-tap, until fast paced notes come by, but that's just what I find comfortable.