forum

Osu!mania 5K Skill Verification Program [Available!]

posted
Total Posts

Are you satisfied with this program?

I am very satisfied.
46.67%
I am satisfied, but I hope It will have more further development.
42.67%
I'm not so satisfied.
6.67%
This program lack an important factor, or has included several points that you should improve the contents.
4.00%
Total votes: 75
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA
This program has been suspended. Sorry!
xxbidiao
bump

total support
ggsnipess
bumpdity bump

Don't mind getting better at 5K, and seems like a fun idea.
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA
Thanks all~
I'm going to release all mapset by the beginning of Feburary.
(Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of work... :? )
CaptainAhab_old
Very cool! I'm following the WIP assorted difficulty maps thread right now in the "beginner" stage, and thus far my only o!m exposure has been 7K.
futuristech14
looks fun :D

will wait.. and try
PiraTom
できることであれば何でも協力するから気軽に言ってね!
応援してるよ!頑張ってね!!
moni
now , I wait that xD
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA
Hi there ;)
I'm gonna release all mapset as scheduled, then I added score evaluation section to achievement.
Oops, and it seemed that many people who looking forward to this desire only the mania maps. :P
Thus I got rid of standard map then put mania map instead of it.

[- Evaluation Criteria -] (Only Expert Stage)
S:Acc average 99.01-100.00%
A:Acc average 97.01-99.00%
B:Acc average 95.01-97.00%
*It doesn't mean pass criteria of each mapset.
*I will release pass criteria at the same time.

Okay, do my best :D
Gon
bump

i will try this. probably
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA
Have fun ;)
Noobita
good job, ganbatte~
Xcrypt
cool D: good work on this ^^
AceNic
サポーターじゃないのでシグネチャにつけました!
記念リプライ
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA
Wow..everyone is pro player :oops:
Mindfang
i tried out the expert stage 1 mapset a second ago

personally, i feel like happico happico is too hard to be in that set, or at least shouldnt be second on the list (assuming these are in difficulty order)

i passed all the other maps with ease, with percentages of 95, 95 and 92
i failed happico happico and was about to get an accuracy below 90%

i dont know if this is just me being bad at fast doubles or if its actually too hard, but i thought i could point that out
hokin1995
support :D support :D
I will try it in free time. :)
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA

Mindfang wrote:

i tried out the expert stage 1 mapset a second ago

personally, i feel like happico happico is too hard to be in that set, or at least shouldnt be second on the list (assuming these are in difficulty order)

i passed all the other maps with ease, with percentages of 95, 95 and 92
i failed happico happico and was about to get an accuracy below 90%

i dont know if this is just me being bad at fast doubles or if its actually too hard, but i thought i could point that out
I would like to add a new charts according to be increased 5kmap, at the same time,
I'm gonna feedback everyone's opinion into the old charts. for that matter I need to think more.
Reba
_edge
Great!
Kamikaze
This is great, gonna try this myself :D
EDIT: I feel like CG901B is underrated here, I've cleared all Expert 2 charts easly with >98% and I'm struggling to even clear this one (843k best attempt so far)
EDIT#2: Since I've failed to clear Expert 2 (I've done it in wrong order and ran out of time ;x) I've cleared Expert 1 :D
Nickname: -Kamikaze-
Average acc: 97,88% (Rank A) I had better average acc at Expert 2 with last map not cleared /me noob
Level: Expert 1
4. M2U - Jump to Summer - MX 96,63%

I'm noob at LN patters like this ;_;
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA

-Kamikaze- wrote:

EDIT: I feel like CG901B is underrated here, I've cleared all Expert 2 charts easly with >98% and I'm struggling to even clear this one (843k best attempt so far)
EDIT#2: Since I've failed to clear Expert 2 (I've done it in wrong order and ran out of time ;x) I've cleared Expert 1 :D
Average acc: 97,88% (Rank A) I had better average acc at Expert 2 with last map not cleared /me noob
It does not mean that all of charts depend on only ratings, and each of the patterns aren't included in rating calculation.
Please mark CG901B is never underrated as the Lv2, however I know this map is a bit harder than the others.
All mapset was moderately set for current position according to overall judgement that expert player would feel good response, and playable.
Thank you for your opinion. :oops:
Kamikaze

lil_yumika_lil wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

It does not mean that all of charts depend on only ratings, and each of the patterns aren't included in rating calculation.
Please mark CG901B is never underrated as the Lv2, however I know this map is a bit harder than the others.
All mapset was moderately set for current position according to overall judgement that expert player would feel good response, and playable.
Thank you for your opinion. :oops:
Well, yeah I guess it's alright for lv2 I'm just bad at high density :D
Xcrypt
hey, I think it was a cool idea. A couple of friends think expert is a bit too easy though. Maybe it would be nice idea to add ET level?
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA

Xcrypt wrote:

hey, I think it was a cool idea. A couple of friends think expert is a bit too easy though. Maybe it would be nice idea to add ET level?
Thanks for posting, Xcrypt ;)
I knew some players are eager for more harder charts, of course,
I'm gonna think positively the introduction of new levels that ET players can be satisfied.
Xcrypt
Ah, cool :)
Maybe it would also be nice to bundle the songs together, kind of like 4SAM (4k skill analysis). There all the maps for 1 specific level are bundled together.
Topic Starter
REDYUMiKA

Xcrypt wrote:

Ah, cool :)
Maybe it would also be nice to bundle the songs together, kind of like 4SAM (4k skill analysis). There all the maps for 1 specific level are bundled together.
Actually I should deal with the problem that several overlapped maps aren't convenient to download. :?
kuuderes_shadow
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1405424

Getting there gradually...

(Using this one as a proxy to tell when it's worth actually trying to get a 95% average)
xxbidiao
Actually I don't know how to report...
So I report here ;w;

Screenshots are here: http://puu.sh/7qdSg.rar
Replays are here: http://puu.sh/7qeNi.rar
Poppin' Shower: 911961(98.03%)
LittlE HearTs: 937561(98.00%)
Little Star: 950088(98.59%)
EOS: 970335(99.43%)
show more