posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sal32

Just found this

What's yours?
Mianki
"I'll suck the life juice out of you!"

In a corner of a sunny beach where no one can see the hard battle.

Birdy
"010010010010000001101000011011110111000001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001100100011010010110010100101110"

The very center of the 97th dimension.

thelewa
"No mortal can resist me, submit your soul and become a part of my harem"

In your bedroom just after your hard and perilous journey to save the world. I emerge from the closet.

the only way to win the fight is to accept your sexuality and make out with me
mekadon_old
"So we have met. Too bad sonny, drop dead, you female-chauvanistic transmisogynist!"

Inside snb's toilet

Zeraph

thelewa wrote:

"No mortal can resist me, submit your soul and become a part of my harem"

In your bedroom just after your hard and perilous journey to save the world. I emerge from the closet.

the only way to win the fight is to accept your sexuality and make out with me
gladly
Wojjan
"Very well, death is now your fate. We begin."

The illustrious library of forgotten knowledge on the other end of the universe. Since, well, it's Patchy.

No background song, just the unnerving tick-tock of a grandfather clock while this bitch keeps summoning shield minions that cast marin karin.
Found This which is pretty cool for a slow but powerful battle.
DaddyCoolVipper
"I AM ERROR"

The first village of the game.

Tanzklaue
"So, it all comes to an end. It was rather enjoyable. Now, prepare for your own demise!"

on charon, the moon of Pluto, after throwing Pluto against earth to destroy all humankind, which is why the fight has an timelimit of 10 minutes.

Apex_old
We should move this to forum games for better effect.
Trash Boat
"So here we are, at the apex of the universe, setting up for our final battle. You fought very well to made it up to here, you learned a lot of things through this journey, you have entirely grew as a person. Here i will test all those skills to make sure that you deserve to be the champion, in this single battle. Now let's begin"

Final Destination

Final Destination Brawl remix
silmarilen
"im too sexy for this game"

on the catwalk

NotEvenDoomMusic
KajTorvaldGrey
-
Yuzeyun
«Hah. So you've made up that far in your life, made new friends. I wonder what's your real objective in life... I mean look at yourself! You're not eligible to defeat me. But I see your determination to achieve your greatest goal, the burning fire in yourself that wants only one thing: to defeat me. But here we are. You, a simple girl with no known story at all, facing me. One on one, the ultimate test. Think you have the guts for this ? Bring it on. I'll show you what a true cursed is capable of. Arise!»

Night, in a typical French village.

Boss theme (looped)
Vuelo Eluko
"bow your head!"

on the edge of sanity

Stefan
"Well, you've done it, you have crushed all my dreams and plans and everything I tried to stop you failed. It shows you how brave you're and how much power is inside you. My english spelling totally sucks and this is also the fault by the retarded developer but nevermind that. There is nothing else I could do now. The last thing I will do is to erase you, prepare yourself."

At the begin of the adventure idk

(Imagine it's a long fight with dozen of shitty cutscenes and endless dialouges)
Cyclohexane
"Please don't let's play this game"

Grass hill of no particular importance

the long version from Ways for Liberation which isn't on youtube, for the record
Trash Boat

_Gezo_ wrote:

«Hah. So you've made up that far in your life, made new friends. I wonder what's your real objective in life... I mean look at yourself! You're not eligible to defeat me. But I see your determination to achieve your greatest goal, the burning fire in yourself that wants only one thing: to defeat me. But here we are. You, a simple girl with no known story at all, facing me. One on one, the ultimate test. Think you have the guts for this ? Bring it on. I'll show you what a true cursed is capable of. Arise!»

Stefan wrote:

"Well, you've done it, you have crushed all my dreams and plans and everything I tried to stop you failed. It shows you how brave you're and how much power is inside you. My english spelling totally sucks and this is also the fault by the retarded developer but nevermind that. There is nothing else I could do now. The last thing I will do is to erase you, prepare yourself."
wow when u create a tendence, u should expect imitators
Topic Starter
Sal32
LoL nice one guys xD

"You've come this far only to fight me?Well don't expect me to be serious,okay?"

The Club dance floor

Weed
"Sup"

some insignificant parking lot

ColdTooth
"Well, well, it looks like you've entered my secret lair. Remember all the good times we went through? The ways we save people? Looks like those days are over. I just want to see the world burn..."

(the location is a dark and shadowy sphere-room. There is 4 sections of this fight, and a central platform. The sections are the elements of fire, ice, shadow, and earth)

Battle Theme (lazy to use code)
ksg
"Gehh"
playground
Sethlied
"..."

On top of a big battleship

MillhioreF
"This belongs in Forum Games!"

In the thread-moving section of moderator tools

Kitsunemimi
.....E-Ehhh???! Me... :<? You're going to fight me...?
*sniffle* ...W-Why? ;~; Wh-What did I ever do wrong? ;____;
I... I'm sorry!! Was I not cute enough? ;w;
Please be gentle ;__;

At school.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/21838 I couldn't think of anything else :I
Navizel
"Yaranaika? b-but.. It's not like I want to do it or anything..s-senpai no b-baka."

Cerulean Cave

Trash Boat
hey Sal32 i just got an amzaing idea: each "boss" should add a fighting pose, an ability and a moveset
mines are these:

Ability-Death and rebirth: when the user or an ally has been KO'd, it has a 50% chance to revive with 25% of health

Attacks: Psi-Blast, Telekinesis, Mind link, The Phoenix Force
Birdy
Might as well since it is not too bad of an idea.

Fighting pose:
Nothing noticeable, I'm just a lifeform floating in the 97th dimension.

Ability:
God Mode - Perfect control over anything non-living for a pretty limited time.

Attacks:
Subspace Flow (the entire existence squeezes you into a bonecrushing form, fairly easy to avoid, but huge damage - similar to Sheer Cold, but more accurate and not necessarily 1-hit-KO)
Sleep Kick (A nauseatingly loud kickdrum blasts you into unconscious state, rather tough to avoid, minimal damage - similar to Secret Power in Tall grass in Gen IV)
Goaforce (Veils itself inside a field of energy - similar to Barrier)
Masochistic Sleepwalker (Takes control over the unconscious opponent: impossible to avoid while asleep, can not use if the opponent is conscious)
Psycibel Boombox (Blasts full volume glitchy sounds from everywhere, rather tough to avoid, medium damage - similar to Hyper Voice)
Topic Starter
Sal32
Nice idea,Trash-sama

Fighting pose : standing idle and put my hands in pocket

Ability : Death Glare - The enemies lose their morale and paralyzed in fear

Attacks :
Slash and thrust - normal attacks
Psychic Drive - release almighty energy surrounding my body and charge into enemy at light speed
Lucifer Korin - Create a huge energy explosion with devastating destruction.(May cause nuclear reaction that transform any lizard into Godzilla)
piruchan
"So, you are finally here......"

In the middle of the night in a town with many tall black buildings

Hirano Aya - God Knows
Ryu Sei
"Think you can drive better than me, eh?"

Wangan Road, somewhere idk which KM there...

elysis - skp-seez
bdood
"I have waited a long time for this. Let's make this a good one!"

Place: a ring in a big, outsold stadium

Theme: Bane Theme from Hans Zimmer

Fighting pose: Ready to grapple, doing some footwork

Ability: Armament of body and mind - Drastically increases strenght and speed. The users body gets extremely durable to a point where it even withstands bulletfire. This also enhances the users mind and willpower, thus making him immune to psychic attacks. Not so long duration though.

Attacks: Wrestling moves :) (ring slam, body press, dropkick, powerbomb, shoulder tackle, combination hold, etc.)
show more